Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Announced

Carbo

Possible release date.... Or at least month... Though it's not suprising.

You might remember when they did this for Sonic Generations, they broadcasted the event at the end of November... now Generations came out on November 1st but this came out within the advertising window that they had for the game.

The Generations of Skate Lost World edition is due for boardcast on November 29th, which matches up with the Generations event so it's not too unreasonable to assume that they're aiming for November with this one.

Well, it's pretty close to my Birthday so I suppose I won't have to worry about it then, :P

November? Huh that makes me wonder, when would the new 3d Mario game come out?. On top of that if it indeed is true that all 3 games from the exclusivity deal are coming out this year then how will all 3 coincide with the big Nintendo games coming out this Holiday?blink.png

Edited by LordMetallix

November? Huh that makes me wonder, when would the new 3d Mario game come out?. On top of that if it indeed is true that all 3 games from the exclusivity deal are coming out this year then how will all 3 coincide with the big Nintendo games coming out this Holiday?blink.png

a5d.gif

Nintendo is dropping the bombs this holiday season. Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Game & Wario, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic, Mario Kart U, Exclusive Sonic Game, Mario U, Zelda HD, Rayman Legends, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Watch Dogs, Adventure Time, Wii U Party, Super Luigi U, Deus Ex, Arkham Origins, Call of Duty, etc.

how am i gonna afford all of this :(

• Thumbs Up 9

a5d.gif

Nintendo is dropping the bombs this holiday season. Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Game & Wario, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic, Mario Kart U, Exclusive Sonic Game, Mario U, Zelda HD, Rayman Legends, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Watch Dogs, Adventure Time, Wii U Party, Super Luigi U, Deus Ex, Arkham Origins, Call of Duty, etc.

how am i gonna afford all of this sad.png

Also Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Sonic Lost World 3DS, The Legend of Zelda link to the past 2, Yoshi Island 3DS, Yoshi's Yarn and Mario Party 3DS

• Thumbs Up 1

oh yeah, I forgot about the 3DS.

Really Autosaver? Wii Fit U, and Sonic and Mario?

How am I supposed to stay in shape without a virtual exercise simulator?

• Thumbs Up 2

oh yeah, I forgot about the 3DS.

How am I supposed to stay in shape without a virtual exercise simulator?

Would it be as agressive as it's predecessor?

In regards to the run animations, I was thinking about it last night.

First off, Sonic sets off with a tilt of the analogue stick. Just like in the Genesis era games, keeping it held in position makes him go faster, until we get the peel out motion blur on his feet. Then the first trigger is held down and we go to 'Adventure era speed', which is basically Sonic running as fast as his spin dash at maximum propulsion. The second trigger is then held down, and we go to 'Boost era speed', which is his spin dash move. So basically it's Sonic's speed through the ages.

November is an interesting time, since it leaves three possibilities for me. I'll probably do what I did with Generations and get it at launch, but this year is looking to be an interesting one for games.

Links or I'm not buying it.

Yeah, wasn't actually being serious myself, but I suppose that's what I get for forgetting my emoticons...

Of course it's a joke. I made it as remedy to the dumb names like Bowser, Waluigi, Slinky, Slumpy etc. :/

Of course it's a joke. I made it as remedy to the dumb names like Bowser, Waluigi, Slinky, Slumpy etc. :/

Not Bowser, The Girl, Waluigi, Slumpy, Staff Rider and Gimmace. 

They're arguably less dumb than Spooky James, Sassy Suzy, Shallow Vincent, Shanty Mitch, Sage Martin and Sausage Larry.

• Thumbs Up 5

Not Bowser, The Girl, Waluigi, Slumpy, Staff Rider and Gimmace.

They obviously won't be but I really want these to be the official names.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Personally, I'm wondering if they'll even have names. 

They're the main antagonists of the game. Why wouldn't they have names? Heck, even the mooks in Sonic 2006 and Unleashed had names.

• Thumbs Up 4

Gentlemen. The names have been confirmed

Deadlysix.png

We don't take kindly to trolls around here. *loads shotgun*

Wait, I just had a thought you guys, they said old friends will be appearing, but they havent shown them yet(not that we have had much to see) what if they MIGHT be playable, or actualy play a tangible part of the plot

Also a thought, this being a nintendo console there is proably more than a 75% chance of there being multiplayer, wouldnt that be great!

Edited by Mandobardanjusik