Awoo.

Official Sonic 2006 topic

thedarkknight

Aquatic base, Kingdom valley, Crisis city are really the only songs that I find to be memorable from that game.(not counting obvious choices like lyrics themes or solaris phase 2.) \Edit:Oh yeah and Wave ocean~the inlet.

Edited by Riku

To be fair, the game does have a very good soundtrack.

I've actually never got why people liked the music in this game, I find it just very boring and don't like any of them.

I like Wave Ocean, the Snowy Peak part of White Acropolis, Crisis City, the Cavern part of Flame Core, and Aquatic Base. And End of the World I suppose. But yeah, aside from those and some of the boss themes, it's not the highest one for me either.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

...This game does things to people, man...

...bad things...

*curls up in a corner*

REALLY bad things...

._.

Indeed, what with some believing that this is anything less than awful. Some men just want to watch the franchise burn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently you know me better than I do. xD

I know that's something people say so they can ignore what they don't like.

The final cutscene is probably one of my favourites in any Sonic game. The aesthetics and the beautiful soundtrack as the feather flies towards the moon just hits the right notes so well. It almost makes you forget the stuff it puts you through.

• Thumbs Up 4

The final cutscene is probably one of my favourites in any Sonic game. The aesthetics and the beautiful soundtrack as the feather flies towards the moon just hits the right notes so well. It almost makes you forget the stuff it puts you through.
"It's not about the jorney, it's about the destination"

- this game

I really like the Egg Wyvern song. Aquatic Base, too.

Me too, in fact they're probably my favourite boss and level theme respectively.

Too bad it's always about His fucking World...

Although I'll actually take any of the Crisis city Generations remixes over 06's soundtrack any day.tongue.png

As far as I'm concerned, Crisis City classic is the official version of the song.

Just LISTEN to that guitar.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know that's something people say so they can ignore what they don't like.

Or, you haven't figured out everyone in the world and there exist people that rate games based on every aspect.

Or, you haven't figured out everyone in the world and there exist people that rate games based on every aspect.

I fear another keg has been broken, and now the sparks are on their way...

As far as I'm concerned, Crisis City classic is the official version of the song.

Just LISTEN to that guitar.

Playing that music to the original level makes it feel so intense!

Am I the only one who prefers Modern? I think the violins and the orchestral focus really add to the level's aesthetic, but Classic's is also great in it's own way with it's droning, bleak guitar.

I fear another keg has been broken, and now the sparks are on their way...

No, I'll keep my cool. xD I can understand that a lot of people do just what he mentioned, but I'm not one of them haha.

If you were rating the game based on every aspect, you wouldn't like it.

This is not a game where you are mining out hidden depth and value that others have missed.

This is a game where you've found one tiny gold nugget in the shit pile, and you're holding on to it with all your might.

And it's fool's gold, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 5

Am I the only one who prefers Modern? I think the violins and the orchestral focus really add to the level's aesthetic, but Classic's is also great in it's own way with it's droning, bleak guitar.

I like both equally.

Dem Violins. They make you feel like you're running out of time.

• Thumbs Up 2

I like them both equally for their different tones.

...This game does things to people, man...

...bad things...

*curls up in a corner*

REALLY bad things...

._

Anything that makes the Joker curl up in a corner, is an enemy of mine!

The opening and ending cutscenes do look fantastic, and the soundtrack really does have some nice tracks which are easy to miss due to the infinitely frustrating gameplay.

With that exception, 06 is garbage.

Edited by NightwingKnux