Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

If it's not Hardlight controlling the bar, then they probably set the score to 10 quadrillion or something. That global progress bar is taking it's sweet time to fill up.

• Thumbs Up 1

HOW the heck are you supposed to get over 3 million in this thing for the last shadow achievement?

I tend to use ring, badnik and spring / final score powerups but so far my best run is 1,765,436!!!!!!

HOW the heck are you supposed to get over 3 million in this thing for the last shadow achievement?

I tend to use ring, badnik and spring / final score powerups but so far my best run is 1,765,436!!!!!!

You'll get better. Your multiplier helps, too.

I now get arount 3,000,000 regularly and my highest is around 8,250,000

The more missions you do the more your multiplier increases. Now and then they give you "bonus multipliers" as well. I recently managed to top 1 million using such a promotion, but I haven't been able to get over 8-9 million without the bonus. I'm also stuck on x28 full multiplier thanks to a bug with the missions. :(

Keep going with the missions and you should get there. :)

All missions done, all characters unlocked, just one blinking trophy to unlock! the 2x badnik bonus is helping though, Regularly hitting 1, 7/8 hundred with that!!

So THIS happened overnight.

XmRh1dk.jpg

I've officially given up on trying to figure out how this thing works. If it's not Hardlight controlling the bar then they really can't decide on how much we need to score to unlock this girl. 

So, we have a chance again I guess? Oh well, still gonna play and contribute.

• Thumbs Up 3

So THIS happened overnight.

XmRh1dk.jpg

I've officially given up on trying to figure out how this thing works. If it's not Hardlight controlling the bar then they really can't decide on how much we need to score to unlock this girl. 

So, we have a chance again I guess? Oh well, still gonna play and contribute.

You may wanna re-check it. We're almost at the end of the 3rd stage and into the final

You may wanna re-check it. We're almost at the end of the 3rd stage and into the final

Oh wow, seriously? I didn't play at all yesterday. Gonna dash some more later today. But from what you said, it appears we're almost done with this Global Challenge. Huh, guess it didn't take much time after all. 

I'll just wait until Rouge is unlocked, then do my contribution of the challenge before it closes. I'll probably only have to do 2 runs to unlock her.

Oh wow, seriously? I didn't play at all yesterday. Gonna dash some more later today. But from what you said, it appears we're almost done with this Global Challenge. Huh, guess it didn't take much time after all.

You're telling me. Besides, I'm all done!

c548pY3.jpg

wohoo...thanks mulitplyers!

Got my final trophy - chasing shadows - today!!!

Game is now pretty much done for me. unlocked everything, all upgrades got, all trophies, need a new setting now!!

Rouge is pretty fucking awesome,nice model with some different animation, she makes a nice difference From the other models,also more girls is always a good thing.

Rouge's model is nice. I think it's the first time her boobs don't jiggle all over the place (joke). But is it me or does it look really weird when she rolls up into a ball? Maybe it's because she's never done it in the main series games, but it just looks so weird.

Her menu icon is pretty funny. BEWBS. Also, is that new art?!

Despite the playing style being exactly the same, I like how her animation is flying instead of running (given the dorky way Amy runs, I was expecting Rouge to run with a ridiculous butt jiggle!) although I don't see much difference with her Dash move, as opposed to Shadow and Silver who go into Superman mode... or CHAOS CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOLALALALALALALALALALALALALALA! *cough*

As much as I love dash I'm starting to get really fustrated with he amount of times it crashes on me.

I was playing earlier with Shadow trying to get the run 3,000,000 m with shads and the run 6,000,000 m In one run due to the score multipliers being there. And instead of crashing after the run had finished it crashed during my run at around the. 5,500,000 m mark.

I'm just annoyed because usually when it crashes in the middle of a run I loose my score for that run like I never did it BUT I loose any items I used in the run anyway, like score multipliers and revives.

I have yet to check if it's the case with this due to being really annoyed I just stopped playing and went to bed.

Just srarted the challenge about an hour ago. Already done! This one was suprisingly easy.

Why isn't there a mash up of the Dash menu music and Blue sky zone from Jump? I would have thought that somebody would have done one by now, especially since both are the same song. I'd do it myself but I have no experience with doing mashups.

Wow, I gotta say...I really don't like Rouge's animation from the back. 

Sonic Dash has received an update.

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS

Achievements have been added for Rouge the Bat. Make sure you check them out and see if you have what it takes to complete them all.

MORE FREE RINGS OFFERS
We have now added lots of ways for you to earn Rings. Check out the Free Rings page in the Shop to see all of the offers.

REFINEMENTS AND BUG FIXES

A few things I've noticed in this update: When springing up, you can see the level as you're up there, and when you're falling back down, the camera is slightly more vertical than before. The spindash after doing a homing attack chain camera glitch is still there.

It says there's Rouge achievements in this update but I see none...

Something tells me that sooner or later, there will be a Global Challenge to unlock Cream. Wonder if you have to collect Chao or something like that?

• 4 weeks later...