Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

I don't think it ever does end. I think it's similar to games like Candy Crush Saga where you have a map, and you can progress, but it never really ends. The "story" is just there because I guess they wanted to give a reason to as why the characters are running.

Oh, well ok then.

EDIT: GUY I JUST WON THE JACKPOT! I have 86,807 rings! Time to quite my job and buy a summer house and live in it all year round!

Joking aside, the pop-up that represents the jackpot says:

"Jackpot! You get all the Rings that are pooled!"

Time to buy all the characters!

How can you buy all the characters when you need to spend Red Star Rings, not normal rings?

Unless you are talking about Dash S, which I stopped playing after I just hate the 30FPS. -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, what version is that advert for? Cause I booted up my copy of vanilla dash and didn't get one :(

Oh yeah, what version is that advert for? Cause I booted up my copy of vanilla dash and didn't get one sad.png

The one with the missiles? That's Vanilla Dash.

Vanilla Dash? What, are they rebooting the game with Cream's mother as the main character now? laugh.png

It'll be an epic journey where Cream has gone out but forgotten her packed lunch, so Vanilla starts running to catch up with her... but all those badniks are getting in her way! Avoid them and deliver the cucumber sandwiches to their rightful owner! Guest starring Professor Pickle.

• Thumbs Up 6

Any idea when the Missile Guy update goes live?

I'm guessing it's Eggman.... or Omega? ... or one of those gawd-awful tank things from ASRT?

We have to call it Vanilla/OG Dash now so people won't get confused between that and Dash S. Dash S has some exclusive features the Vanilla one doesn't. And the missile update will arrive any time this week. No specific release date was given though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, you know, we could just continue to call it Dash and differentiate Dash S by calling it "Dash S". Not to mention Dash S is an obscure bit on the side, and not something most people will be playing.

• Thumbs Up 6

Dr Eggman is in da house! The update is ready!

Rouge is coming as well through an upcoming global challenge.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is that a bug, or is Eggman a rare encounter?

EDIT: Nevermind, just encountered him. It seems that he and Zazz alternate on each run. The music used I THINK is from SA2. It's not E.G.G.M.A.N though. Gameplay is pretty much the same as Zazz but it's harder to predict where the missiles are firing until they've been fired. At the end of the boss, you have to homing attack the engines on his Eggmobile, ending the boss fight.

Double EDIT: Just realized that the music is the Egg Hornet boss theme from SA1.

Hm. Anyone using the Android version?

The update appears to make it crash before it even gets to the character select. :/

Edit: thankyoooou! :)

The same happens for me, and, according to reviews on Google Play, many other Android users as well. Hardlight should be aware of the problem by now and will hopefully fix the problem quickly.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hm. Anyone using the Android version?

The update appears to make it crash before it even gets to the character select. :/

This is peculiar. Perhaps it's because I'm using my Nexus 7, but I just updated the game and I haven't experienced this yet. 

Found him at last.

Posted Image

Refreshing to see a new boss, just a shame Eggman is very similar to Zazz...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just beat Eggman as well. I was very surprised to hear SA1 music during the battle, seeing as the environments and music are so Heroes-inspired. It works, don't get me wrong, but I would have also loved something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMqaVOLdhIg

Also a bit bummed that it's simply a re-skin of the Zazz battle, but I guess I can't complain since it's free and finally someone new.

So i. Didn't download the update completely but when eggman appeared it said boss battle Zazz

If you didn't download the update completely it wouldn't install and nothing about the game would change.

I think Hardlight has a switch to turn on and off Eggman.

Because seriously when I updated, for 30-40 minutes of play I never saw Eggman but only Zazz. Even after force quitting the app and starting over. People on Facebook had the same problem.

Tried a different device, still no Eggman.

Then an hour later especially after looking at this thread to find members finally saw Eggman, I reopened the app played a run and there he was. No new updates or anything.

It looks like Hardlight forgot to turn on the switch for Eggman and realized an hour later or so.

I didn't see him untill no got a notification from "sonic" saying that Eggman had arrived, this was like an hiur after the uodate