Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

is there a way with iPad to access the japanese store??? thanks in advance

Of course. If you go to country select on your iPad (I recommend the creating an ID section), scroll down till you see just random lettering. You'll see the lettering that are 日本 which is basically Japan. Click that, then next and it'll show the Japan iTunes store in the background of creating your account.

I hope this helps

Okay! I figured how to get myself a JPN iTunes account. Currently downloading the game. Got really bored of the original.

Wait a sec, isn't LINE the thing that had those almost chibi sonic emoticons? Revealed along with the phone charms? If so would anyone fancy uploading them so we can have them?

I feel like downloading the new version but I honestly don't want to redo all my progress with the American version.

I don't think you have to; if it's a separate app surely it won't delete your progress. And the "progress" in this one seems to be different that the usual Dash. The map sort of reminds me of 8 bit Sonic 1 and it's widdle island map. :3

• Thumbs Up 1

As long as you have energy. Basically lives that regenerate every couple minutes I think 30 or so...

15 minutes is the time it takes for you to receive one energy, so it's not that bad. Plus, your LINE friends can send you energy.

Very late but I have played Sonic Dash S on iOS. Both on iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Retina. It's different...

The orb sound effect is the same you hear when you collect orbs from Secret Rings...

The menus are a bit more confusing compared to Vanilla Dash...

Dash S runs on 30FPS compared to Vanilla's 60FPS...

The graphics are not that impressive compared to Vanilla's...

While the game is playable on iPads, it's clearly built only for iPhones...

You have to connect to the LINE servers everytime you load up the game AND start your run

You have a different daily challenge everyday...(which is awesome IMO)

The UI is much more colorful compared to Vanilla's...

When you fill up your Dash gauge, you'll automatically boost unlike Vanilla...

When you get better as time goes on your character moves faster...

My verdict is I'll play this version for a while because of the daily challenges the Vanilla Dash is lacking. But Vanilla Dash is pretty much superior in most parts.

Playing ad Tails. Five minutes left till next energy and Red Ring barely out of reach four-thousand more meters. Also Tails' fever is blue? What!

Dash S is probably using old Vanilla code. Which makes sense because the graphics and the FPS are wayyy behind the Vanilla version.

Just got a notification for Sonic Dash. It said;

An arch-rival is coming next week. Who could it be?

I'm betting it's Rouge.

Well I managed to reach past 1 million now with 10 multiplier. Idk if that's impressive to you guys but I just got into this like 5 days ago.

Well I managed to reach past 1 million now with 10 multiplier. Idk if that's impressive to you guys but I just got into this like 5 days ago.

And I got 3,039,702 points throughout the game

7xhVdBK.jpg

Ok, so reaching 1 million isn't impressive. I got some work to do lol

I accept the challenge, I'll get back to you once I beat it. Lol

I just got a messaging saying "who is firing missiles at sonic? Find out next week"

I just got a messaging saying "who is firing missiles at sonic? Find out next week"

New boss? Hmm now, let's see.... who in the Sonic series fires missiles? ....Omega?? Nah it can't be. I'm betting it's Eggman.

Just got a notification for Sonic Dash. It said;

I'm betting it's Rouge.

Its not Rouge.

Ok, so reaching 1 million isn't impressive. I got some work to do lol

I accept the challenge, I'll get back to you once I beat it. Lol

Obviously its the good doctor.

Rouge is probably coming out soon, though. At least she's still appearing in some titles. They should add her to the next All-Stars game. ^^

Ok, here's something. 

I just spent 5000 rings on the Chao and… you can get repeats. GREAT! 

But, here's the catch, say I already had a "Power Chao (CHILD)" and I got it again in the lottery. If that happens, it will level up. 

Also, I got 2000 rings in one run. Thank you Rare chaos! 

Ok, here's something. 

I just spent 5000 rings on the Chao and… you can get repeats. GREAT! 

But, here's the catch, say I already had a "Power Chao (CHILD)" and I got it again in the lottery. If that happens, it will level up. 

Also, I got 2000 rings in one run. Thank you Rare chaos! 

Oh, so that's how you level up Chao! I was wondering how that works since they wasn't any other way to do it. For example using rings or renting them. Guess I have a reason to spend all my hard earned rings on the Chao wheel. 

So, does anyone know how many Maps there are in Sonic Dash S? I mean, there is a "story" so it must end somewhere. I'm currently on Map 4. 

So, does anyone know how many Maps there are in Sonic Dash S? I mean, there is a "story" so it must end somewhere. I'm currently on Map 4. 

I don't think it ever does end. I think it's similar to games like Candy Crush Saga where you have a map, and you can progress, but it never really ends. The "story" is just there because I guess they wanted to give a reason to as why the characters are running.