Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

So this was posted on the official Sonic Facebook page.

LbcZCmQ.jpg

Take on Sonic's arch-nemesis Dr. Eggman in the latest boss battle update for Sonic Dash! Download for free on iOS http://bit.ly/sonicdashios & Android http://bit.ly/sdashand

Are those new renders I see? I really dig Sonic's pose. It's not stiff and unimaginative like most renders.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeeeah I faced Eggman today! Similar to the Zazz boss but I had a bit o trouble with the missiles. :s

Are the voice clips from Lost World?

So ummm I found a video of the battle if anyone wants to see, spoilered:

So this was posted on the official Sonic Facebook page.

LbcZCmQ.jpg

Are those new renders I see? I really dig Sonic's pose. It's not stiff and unimaginative like most renders.

The Sonic one is, but the eggman one is from...you know I don't remember which game actually, but I've seen it.

Updated and ready to dash for Rouge!

D:

I won't be able to enjoy, spare a .apk please man. Joking aside, I never thought Rouge would make it into Dash. Hmm

I have an old apk of the game but it should automatically update to the latest version once you load it onto your device. Here you go. http://www.mediafire.com/download/27rq8xmlqai58ot/com.sega.sonicdash.apk

Edit: The global challenge this time is based on score! This might actually be the easiest one yet. Hopefully.

Edited by SwiftWinds

This challenge looks piss-easy. For every 1,000 points you score, you get 1 point for the global challenge total. It takes 1,000 global challenge points to fill up your own progress metre (that's 1,000,000 regular in-game points). It you've got a high multiplier, like the current x40 maximum, it's a breeze. 

This challenge looks piss-easy. For every 1,000 points you score, you get 1 point for the global challenge total. It takes 1,000 global challenge points to fill up your own progress metre (that's 1,000,000 regular in-game points). It you've got a high multiplier, like the current x40 maximum, it's a breeze. 

We're already 1/3 through the first stage. If we keep this up we'll finish by today! XD

Sounds like the requirements on the global process bar may have been set too low by mistake. I wouldn't be surprised to see them fix it :P

Huh. You're right, that was easy. One run and I've contributed over 1200 points to the Global thingy.

Weird. Maybe they aren't expecting many people to actually want to unlock Rouge...?

One run, finished with 2564 points. I was thinking Silver will be my last character to unlock through global challenge and for future characters, just spend my Red Star Rings (because I have nothing to spend these on) but since Rouge is that easy to collect, I changed my mind for now.

ooooh new challenge? Just when I had put Sonic Dash away for the time being...

*plays*

Seeing Rouge running might be hilarious....

Okay, this one should be a cake walk :-p Done Level 1 with 2 turns and my level 30 multilier. Hurrah, Rouge will be mine!

And the global progress bar still remains at at just one third full in the first section for me. Is that the same for everyone?

• Thumbs Up 1

And the global progress bar still remains at at just one third full in the first section for me. Is that the same for everyone?

It's half-full in the first section for me, but yeah. I guess people don't care for the bat girl.

It's half-full in the first section for me, but yeah. I guess people don't care for the bat girl.

Didn't the same thing happen during Silver's challenge though? I doubt it has anything to do with lack of interest.

Meh, this one looks a lot easier to do. Completed the first tier in one run, so I wouldn't be surprised if less people need to do it to complete it

I just beaten stage 1 of the global challenge what now?

Have to wait till the Global Contribution Bar reaches the top of stage 1, then we start stage 2.

I get the feeling Hardlight are just controlling the bar- that there might not even be a global total. It's just them moving the bar to get people to play.

...Or, y'know, maybe it just doesn't update very often.

• Thumbs Up 3

Have to wait till the Global Contribution Bar reaches the top of stage 1, then we start stage 2.

This is what I don't like about the global challenges; I'd like to be able to collect as many points (presents in Silver's case) as I need to go through all four phases, and not be held back by the global contribution. :/