Awoo.

Sonic Dash (iOS/Android)

Detective Shadzter

aww-yea-meme-original3001.jpg

About ruddy time! I've been wanting to play this thing since it was first announced.

Here's some information from Hardlight on Twitter regarding the Android version:

Hi all. The version of Sonic Dash for Android on the Google Play store today is a fake and has not come from Hardlight.

But rest assured that we will be releasing an Android version very soon, so you won't have to wait much longer.

So yes, it's definitely happening! Yipee!

• Thumbs Up 2

Same problem here. Trick is to go to the multitask view when the hardlight loading screen comes up and wait for the Game Center notification to pass.

Mines fine, crashed once but has been fine since. Yeah i noticed the shadow trick thing, doesn't appear to have affected any other character though 

Go to settings and sign out of Game Centre, then try again.

Asked em about it through Twitter, hence above advice. They say they're working on it.

I've yet to download iOS7, but the game is really annoying me regardless. Whenever I start it up, it takes me to Facebook during the initial loading screen, which I then have to close before opening the game again for it to finish loading.

No word on when Dash is being released on Android?

Android users could have helped you (iOS) guys out with the new challenge sad.png

Hey, maybe if you unlock Blaze they will then put the game on Google Play.....

Edited by -Bender-

The points you score for runs don't really seem worth going for maximum score, as they would have you believe. I beat my previous high score of around 2,000,000 and that gave me 13 points. So I did another run, this time finishing with just over 1,000,000 and that earned me... 12 points. It would seem anything over 250,000- 300,000 is worth 12 points, so I recommend aiming for that, then ending your run.

I find it hard to motivate myself to really get into this one... I ran religiously during the Shadow challenge, but I guess I'm not as enthused about Blaze. No offense to her fans, of course.

As for newer changes... I notice I get ads on Dash now. I can click out of them but they're really annoying and they always pop up between runs. Hardlight, if you're gonna collect ad revenue I demand you stop with microtransactions then. Ads are for people who give a service for free.

• Thumbs Up 1

I find it hard to motivate myself to really get into this one... I ran religiously during the Shadow challenge, but I guess I'm not as enthused about Blaze. No offense to her fans, of course.

As for newer changes... I notice I get ads on Dash now. I can click out of them but they're really annoying and they always pop up between runs. Hardlight, if you're gonna collect ad revenue I demand you stop with microtransactions then. Ads are for people who give a service for free.

I had an ad just the other day pop up DURING GAMEPLAY to where it made me die. I was just going along, I'm still new to this game, and this ad just popped up during the middle of running. I can get over the ones between play or when changing from shop to menu and such, but that one during gameplay pissed me off. Haven't seen it since thank goodness.

Nevermind, it just happened again during gameplay and made me lose a red star ring. I was about to jump for it and an ad appeared and because I was touching to try and jump, it had a loading screen on the game which made me die until it loaded the full ad. That's cheap <_<

Edited by Jet Prower

Ads? Really? I've not seen a single one playing this game. However, I paid for it before it became free. How about you guys?

Edited by Blue Blood

Ads? Really? I've not seen a single one playing this game. However, I paid for it before it became free. How about you guys?

I too paid for it...but I've seen quite a number of ads between runs and menu switching, but not during gameplay like Jet did...most odd.

I only downloaded it free about a month ago when I was bored and stuck in a mechanics office for three hours. I didn't want to pay for some little game like that, so when it was free, it at least made me check it out. Still, most of the ads take place between games and menu changes, but I've had it twice happen during gameplay to where it wrecked that run. Maybe it is because I downloaded it not long ago, but I dunno.