Awoo.

Mario & Luigi 4 (Dream Team)!

SIXTH-RATE SOMA

And here I thought this would be my birthday gift. O well. I will have to hide from the internet in order not to spoil myself

Nintendo aren't cool enough to bring a character like Wart back after so long, and stick him in the main villian role to boot.

I disagree. I could see this happening.

Edited by MarcelloF

Looks as good as I thought it would be...and I thought that this game would be amazing, and oh yes it looks amazing.

Can't believe that Europe are getting it a whole month before NA. Tell me that something like this would happen 3 years ago and I would've told you to stop lying.

God this looks amazing, already can't wait for it, also seems like the animations shown here are very well done.

Since no one has mentioned it, the new trailer makes it pretty clear that the characters are still sprites while the world is 3D. Looks nice. Thet blend well.

Considering that this game is set in Luigi's dreams, I would be surprised if this guy isn't the final boss:

Wart3.jpg

Considering that this game is set in Luigi's dreams, I would be surprised if this guy isn't the final boss:

Wart3.jpg

This has been stated several times already.

So long as Fawful stays the hell away from this game, I don't care who the big bad is. Though Wart would be pretty cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

So long as Fawful stays the hell away from this game, I don't care who the big bad is. Though Wart would be pretty cool.

He's dead iirc

Someone doesn't have chortles.

• Thumbs Up 4

That said, I sure wouldn't mind it if Fawful did appear as just a Bonus Boss in Luigi's dream world.

Not dead, just powerless.

He fucking exploded....then again, Bowser has survived some shit too.

I can't stand Fawful. Lord Crump filled the exact role he had and was infinitely more tolerable and funny in every way.

I won't mind if he never shows up again.

• Thumbs Up 1

He fucking exploded....then again, Bowser has survived some shit too.

To be fair, Bowser does have Joker Immunity going for him, so he'll never be permanently offed.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm kind of apart of the crowd that doesn't really care much for Fawful. I mean, I enjoyed him and all, but his story is kind of over.

I want them to do another past game that riffs on Yoshi's Island, with Yoshi in the battles, and which has teenage Cackletta and baby Fawful as villains.  Not necessarily the main ones, but they'd be there.

Yeah, I don't care  either. I don't see what's cool about him. He just spoke fractured English, and only in the American version. He speaks normally in the Italian translation, maybe that's why I'm indifferent about him.

Luigi was a better villain, anyway.

I thought Fawful was alright in Superstar Saga, but he didn't quite work as a main villain in Bowser's Inside Story. At least part of the problem was that he was pretty much the only villain; the whole thing might've worked better if he had someone to play off other than barely-even-a-character Midbus. I don't even recall Bowser having much interaction with him, though I haven't played BiS for a while.

It'd be overkill to bring him back for anything other than a cameo this time, anyway. I don't think I'd mind if he got one, though, just for consistency's sake, since he's been in every M&L game so far. Bonus boss, maybe?

I think Fawful should just be a really small cameo, he's been in every game one of these games, so it would be fair he gets a cameo. He just shouldn't have a role in the story, he's already had his turn. 

Three Shroobs survived decades of cryogenic sleep to come back for a bonus boss battle. Fawful could return for such a battle as well. They could even make it a Fawful that spawned from Luigi's dreams, so it wouldn't even be the real Fawful.

Japan is getting this, with M&L4 installed, btw:

image_54594_thumb_wide610.jpg

image_54595_thumb_wide610.jpg

No word if this Pop-Tart 3DS is getting sent to Europe or the US yet.

Edited by Joshua

Three Shroobs survived years of cryogenic sleep to come back for a bonus boss battle. Fawful could return for such a battle as well. They could even make it a Fawful that spawned from Luigi's dreams, so it wouldn't even be the real Fawful.

Japan is getting this, with M&L4 installed, btw:

image_54594_thumb_wide610.jpg

image_54595_thumb_wide610.jpg

No word if this Pop-Tart 3DS is getting sent to Europe or the US yet.

If this comes to Europe then I'll be angry, because I JUST bought a 3DS XL!

If this comes to Europe then I'll be angry, because I JUST bought a 3DS XL!

Same! I KNEW they'd release a 3DS I want more than the one I just bought ;_;

Why's it say 3DS LL though? Luigi Large? Lol