Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

O MI?

But really, death through fan service, or so I've been told. It really started to slip up around Unbound, then fell to pieces at ALPoH. I am actually considering rewriting it from the end of IWSYT and just ignoring what I wrote before.

I don't think ALPoH suffered from any problems to an extent that a full rewrite is necessary to fix them.

Edited by Tornado

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I hate you Octavia.

The Vinyl Scratch Tapes you linked me.

Spitfire: Well, Vinyl and I were friends growing up, that’s true. But ... I wasn’t so much her
best
friend as I was her
only
friend.

Octavia: She didn’t have any other friends?

Spitfire: Pretty much everypony thought she was obnoxious. Or loud. Or annoying.

WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC IS THIS.

I'll tell you of our little forum story,

Vinyl and me have a lot of common, we are both from the same country, we are both Sonic fans, we both act like internet pirates when the money is scarse. >_>

When he joined the bronydom it was just another thing to pile up in the list of common things between us.

Maybe the most notable difference between us is how we behave. You could say that Vinyl is a Red Oni while I am the Blue one.

So when he decided to take the name of Vinyl Scrath I knew I had to be Octavia (also, he was asking for it).

Also I'm VST's Octavia

Who doesn't? Ballad updates are best updates.

I would go as far as to say that Gravekeeper is the Yoshihiro Togashi of pony fanfiction.

Or Togashi is the Gravekeeper of shonen manga?

You probably don't even know what I'm talking about. :V

Edited by Tornado

Who doesn't? Ballad updates are best updates.

I would go as far as to say that Gravekeeper is the Yoshihiro Togashi of pony fanfiction.

You probably don't even know what I'm talking about. :V

Actually, if I answered this I would be giving away spoilers so I intentionally omitted as much details as possible.

Also, I still don't even know if Allegrezza ends. :V

It's not supposed to happen, but it happened to me this morning, in this very same thread.

But my case was peculiar (I had to disconnect from internet, then came back again and finished my post, which ended up in a mess).

I'll tell you of our little forum story,

Vinyl and me have a lot of common, we are both from the same country, we are both Sonic fans, we both act like internet pirates when the money is scarse. >_>

When he joined the bronydom it was just another thing to pile up in the list of common things between us.

Maybe the most notable difference between us is how we behave. You could say that Vinyl is a Red Oni while I am the Blue one.

So when he decided to take the name of Vinyl Scrath I knew I had to be Octavia (also, he was asking for it).

Also I'm VST's Octavia

I love this post, it's basically Jayson saying "I don't really desserve praise because most of the show is Lauren's work" and then the bronies go "LOLNO! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY PRAISE! (also I wub Lauren)"

Lauren's gone. She was Supervising Producer for Season 2 and helped write the episodes for it just like she did for Season One, but if there is a Season 3 she won't be an anything.

And the Discord episodes were made alongside the other Season One episodes, which is why that bit of the statement sounds confusing.

Edited by TGaP Tornado

100_2916.JPG

I was literally already entering my log in details before I realized that it was already only $20 away from the absolute maximum I would be able to get away with spending on it.

Also, because it is literally the closest I've come to passing out from laughter in years, here's this:

64886%20-%20Molestia%20Princess_molestia%20artist%3Ajohnjoseco.png

I was actually was wondering myself how tall the ponies were supposed to be.

EDIT: Damnit. Hit the post button too soon.

Edited by Steelers2056

INDUBITABLY IN CHARACTER MY DEAR.

But we still won't sleep together.

Good, good. I'm no ButterScotch Sundae...

I don't think ALPoH suffered from any problems to an extent that a full rewrite is necessary to fix them.

I wrote myself into a corner with Trinkie Pie. I can't think of a story about Candy Floss that doesn't feel like either Past Sins or the Midnight stories...

1269154998511.jpg

Also I'm VST's Octavia

See the dust filtering between Fluttershy's hooves...those are my hopes and dreams, Octavia. How could you?

I do know who that us (CoffeeGrunt hates animu), and I do get the joke. But I think Gravekeeper is actually just fucking with us at this point, going so far as to draw Twixie comics in response to off-hand comments made on GTP but not post Ballad updates.

I've noticed that trend too.

Also, hate is such a strong word. I thoroughly enjoyed Halo Legends...but that's as far as it goes.

And don't feel sorry for CoffeeGrunt. He's already read Chapter 14, the bastard.

I can't even give you the GDocs link, because Gravey added my email under the roster, you can't access it unless you get added too.

I have to say, it is bloody funny. I'm half considering stripping it for jokes...it'll never get released anyway. XD

Cute? Hardly.

/Edit/

First post of Page 117. :3

I joined this thread at the right time.

Edited by CoffeeGrunt

Cute? Hardly.

/Edit/

First post of Page 117. :3

I joined this thread at the right time.

COFFEEGRUNT LET'S DANCE YOU FILLY FOOL.

Actually no, start working on the fucking story.

Mate, you have no idea how fucking tired I am.

Have you ever spent eight hours of a day selling the concept of Digital Television to rural elderly people who still think LCD displays are a swanky, brand-new thing. Seriously, I have to drink bleach in order to reach their level of understanding about technology.

Or, I just point at a Panasonic GT30, and say "This TV is awesome, buy it."

But yeh, aiming to get a DA chapter out there at some point this weekend. Contrary to popular belief, I hate coffee, which means I can't do late night work too well.

412px-FANMADE_octavia_as_a_filly_mlp_fim_by_atomicgreymon-d3gd5mi.png

Hey Octi, you were so cute as a filly.

Not so cute as a mare.

Oh, just get it over with already!

It's so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife.

Edited by TGaP Tornado

Come on, you guys are like...engineered for each other. By the Faust herself.

Okay, I'll shut up and go to bed...right after I translate a review on Allegrezza from German to something that isn't grammatically-garbled English.

Holy fucking god-damn shit. It finally happened:

A Sonic crossover actually went up on ED.

For%2520Trolling%2520Purposes%2520Only.gif

Pinkie%2520Popcorn.png

Edited by TGaP Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2

Holy fucking god-damn shit. It finally happened:

A Sonic crossover actually went up on ED.

THISGONBGUD.gif

I feel tempted to go there and argue, but I won't... I'll just leave the bronies show themselves how the "all loving and tollerating" fandom reacts compared to the "shitty and retarded" one.

Also, Vinyl is showing some suspiciously specific denial, it would be funny if it weren't because it involves me. :l

Is this some sad attemp at reverse psychology? I really hope it's not.