Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I find it curious that this is the line I crossed that apparently shocks people. Not buying Pony clothing and wearing it at school. Not spending a dozen hours assembling a Trixie clock. Not derailing college AV Club meetings by arguing about who is best pony (or, more accurately, arguing why Fluttershy is terribad) with the club Secretary. Not accidentally cutting a huge chunk off of my finger attempting to hang up a framed drawing that essentially depicts AppleDash on my wall. And that's just the stuff I talk about in this thread.

No. I do a speech at school practically on a dare and that is what gets people riled up.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

why did the quote have CSS's name?

I find it curious that this is the line I crossed that apparently shocks people. Not buying Pony clothing and wearing it at school. Not spending a dozen hours assembling a Trixie clock. Not derailing college AV Club meetings by arguing about who is best pony (or, more accurately, arguing why Fluttershy is terribad) with the club Secretary. Not accidentally cutting a huge chunk off of my finger attempting to hang up a framed drawing that essentially depicts AppleDash on my wall.

No. I do a speech at school practically on a dare and that is what gets people riled up.

When was there ever any indication that I had a fuck to give in the first place?

The only difference between me as I am now and the me of 8 years ago was that 8 years ago I would have done it about Sonic instead.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

It seems to me that you guys are trying to say something about me, but I can't quite get what it may be.
Edited by Octavia

I'm just surprised that it actually happened after you said that pony presentations were kind of old hat at this point. As a bit of an awkward introvert, I'm rather impressed. If everyone was so blatant about their fandoms, the world would possibly be a better place.

Also, we know what you look and sound like now. Is that a new thing?

In this thread: Tornado forfeits his right to be a cool kid, shocking all the other cool kids.

In other news, Tornado found to weigh more than everyone else in the thread because he's the only one with Balls of Duke Nukem Reference.

Also in this thread: cool kids realise they aren't as cool as they think they are.

Problem?

So Nazi ponies and Torn posting himself propagating ponies in a presentation of popular proportions?

Thread seems nice.

>MFW he thinks my review was positive.

Unless you mean Allegrezza, that one is good (I won't see you tonight was also good, I just hated the ending), though I'm still confused about what carried Octavia to make a bet with Vinyl...

My english sucks so it might be me failing to read something.

So Nazi ponies and Torn posting himself propagating ponies in a presentation of popular proportions?

Vinyl is like my our pet troll. tongue.png

What I find funny is that Tornado felt the need to summon non bronies to help him avoid double posting (though I seriously think that was unnecesary, I don't think people would have missed an EDIT)

Which bet? I've written a few by now. :S

IIRC, all the plot in Allegrezza starts because Octavia wakes up in the same place as Vinyl after some cheap acohol overdoze.

Then for reasons I can't remember she makes a bet with Vinyl (this is the one I'm talking about), where she should try to perform without her horn.

Then that night they have dinner at Octy's place (I think Octy was also trying to prove a point with the dinner too, or that was also part of the bet, I can't remember), then they go to the performance (where Vinyl manages to make something acceptable and get some free drinks in the process), then they go to a bar, Vinyl gets drunk and they end up in Octy's place again.

Some comedic situations later they wake up in some messy state. Somehow Vinyl ends up with Octy's bow tie which carries some heavy implications (Vinyl is a tie thief) and then the latest chapter happens.

So... What happened there? What carried Octy to make a bet with a complete stranger? The latest chapter also has another part where Octavia (who barelly knows Vinyl and makes pretty clear that she would rather not be near the DJ pony) ends up in Vinyl's place and asks her to attend to an Audition/Concert (can't remember which)...

Vinyl doesn't seem to like Octy that much either but she seems to be having fun with this so I can get her reasons, but why is octavia still doing this escapes me.

Unless you are trying to tell Octy is a sad and lonely pony, the first chapters didn't seem to say that but chapter 6 makes me think that you are going in that direction.

EDIT: HOLY! My post seriously derp'd blink.png

Edited by Octavia

^

...Kinda...

Honestly, I did put a big disclaimer at the start of the fic telling everybody that it has no pretenses of being cleverly written or a coherent emotional journey. Just a fun distraction for twenty minutes or so a chapter.

Vinyl is like my our pet troll. tongue.png

What I find funny is that Tornado felt the need to summon non bronies to help him avoid double posting (though I seriously think that was unnecesary, I don't think people would have missed an EDIT)

IIRC, all the plot in Allegrezza starts because Octavia wakes up in the same place as Vinyl after some cheap acohol overdoze.

Then for reasons I can't remember she makes a bet with Vinyl (this is the one I'm talking about), where she should try to perform without her horn.

Then that night they have dinner at Octy's place (I think Octy was also trying to prove a point with the dinner too, or that was also part of the bet, I can't remember), then they go to the performance (where Vinyl manages to make something acceptable and get some free drinks in the process), then they go to a bar, Vinyl gets drunk and they end up in Octy's place again.

Some comedic situations later they wake up in some messy state. Somehow Vinyl ends up with Octy's bow tie which carries some heavy implications (Vinyl is a tie thief) and then the latest chapter happens.

So... What happened there? What carried Octy to make a bet with a complete stranger? The latest chapter also has another part where Octavia (who barelly knows Vinyl and makes pretty clear that she would rather not be near the DJ pony) ends up in Vinyl's place and asks her to attend to an Audition/Concert (can't remember which)...

Vinyl doesn't seem to like Octy that much either but she seems to be having fun with this so I can get her reasons, but why is octavia still doing this escapes me.

Unless you are trying to tell Octy is a sad and lonely pony, the first chapters didn't seem to say that but chapter 6 makes me think that you are going in that direction.

EDIT: HOLY! My post seriously derp'd blink.png

...Kinda...

Honestly, I did put a big disclaimer at the start of the fic telling everybody that it has no pretenses of being cleverly written or a coherent emotional journey. Just a fun distraction for twenty minutes or so a chapter.

Oh...

Okay...

I'll stop overthinking things then. =(

I slept with you?

Holy shit.

May I have a link for this so called story?

Sure. (inb4Vinylclopstothis)

And just because, this is another Octavia and Vinyl fic that you should read.

In other news, Progress updated, that by default means I will throw everything away and start reading.

I also see a Celestia side story, I would like to request more of this plz.

I thought Progress completed? :S

Also, I plan to get round to reading VST after I finish Allegrezza, because it's constantly being compared. Honestly, I know it'll probably be better, but I can't afford to rip ideas from it.

Also, the less said about I Won't See You Tonight, the better most likely. A fairly good fic I killed.

I thought Progress completed? :S

I thought so too, but it seems like it got updated (Vs GGG and Ponies in SPACEEEE!), and there is that Celestia side story I don't remember having seen before.

Also, I plan to get round to reading VST after I finish Allegrezza, because it's constantly being compared. Honestly, I know it'll probably be better, but I can't afford to rip ideas from it.

Really?

The only thing your fic and VST seem to have in common is the starrings and the [shipping] tag

Oh well, I guess such things are inevitable.

Edited by Octavia

Her shimmering white coat, the crude blue mane streaked with electric blue, the eyes hidden away behind lustrous, purple shades. Her head bobbed in time with the music she created, hooves working a frenzy on the tape decks as her mane whipped back and forth with her head.

Hey hey don't call my mane crude, it's a lot better than yours everyday.

And I thought I had red eyes.

Also, the less said about I Won't See You Tonight, the better most likely. A fairly good fic I killed.

O U.

I still actually have to read the last chapter of Luna vs. Ponyville.

I thought so too, but it seems like it got updated (Vs GGG and Ponies in SPACEEEE!), and there is that Celestia side story I don't remember having seen before.
Edited by CoffeeGrunt

No, that's intentional....

divdivdivdiv...

I suppose that's good news then, Vinyl. Off to fix my other post, is that common on this forum btw?

/Edit/

Just gunna point out how ironic it is that Octavia analysed my fic to a tee, and found it to be surprisingly substandard. Whereas Vinyl appears to have liked it, possibly for the simple entertainment value.

So in character U gyz. Now get drunk on Gargle Blasters together. XD

Edited by CoffeeGrunt

No, that's intentional....

divdivdivdiv...

I suppose that's good news then, Vinyl. Off to fix my other post, is that common on this forum btw?

/Edit/

Just gunna point out how ironic it is that Octavia analysed my fic to a tee, and found it to be surprisingly substandard. Whereas Vinyl appears to have liked it, possibly for the simple entertainment value.

So in character U gyz. Now get drunk on Gargle Blasters together. XD

INDUBITABLY IN CHARACTER MY DEAR.

But we still won't sleep together.