Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Spike and Rarity shippers will have their days.

And anyway here are the #11 of MLP FiM IDW comics with 1980's ponies..

mylittleponyIDW11coverA.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Spike and Rarity shippers will have their days.   And anyway here are the #11 of MLP FiM IDW comics with 1980's ponies..     mylittleponyIDW11coverA.png
Lol Shining Armor seems like someone I'd get along with.

I lost it.

that_owlowicious_by_mickeymonster-d6mokm

Source!

On another note, I can't believe we're (nearly) 2 months away from the premiere. I wonder if we'll get one scene from the premiere as a preview like we did for Season 2 and 3. Then again, there's those animatics from Comic Con...maybe they'll release one of those, fully animated, a week before the premiere?

• Thumbs Up 3

Whirring starring Pokey Pierce from Call of the Cutie.

Pokey Pierce's luck seems to finally be turning around for him. However, there is one thing he just can't shake off, Pinkie Pie's stare of doom. Will she forgive him for always popping his balloons? Well, hopefully they'll make peace since they are now working together.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44784/whirring

Um, I'd like to offically announce myself as a MLP fan. I have been for a while, but was too shy to say it. Hello. :) Rainbow Dash FTW!

• Thumbs Up 8

Um, I'd like to offically announce myself as a MLP fan. I have been for a while, but was too shy to say it. Hello. smile.png Rainbow Dash FTW!

Here's an obligitory welcome to the herd gif for you in the spoilers. Enjoy! =)

WELCOME4.gif

Um, I'd like to offically announce myself as a MLP fan. I have been for a while, but was too shy to say it. Hello. smile.png Rainbow Dash FTW!

No need to be shy about it here, there's a buuuunch of folks here that love the show (I do too!). Even the ones that don't on SSMB aren't mean about it or anything haha. Anyways, glad to see a new face in here and just in time for Season 4 shenanigans. This thread has been pretty dead compared to how it normally is, so I've been kinda eager for the next season to start so I can fancy this thread on a regular basis again.

Here's an obligitory welcome to the herd gif for you in the spoilers. Enjoy! =)  

WELCOME4.gif

Aw thanks :) I'm behind the times, so can anyone tell me if Season 4 spoilers have been leaked?

Aw thanks smile.png I'm behind the times, so can anyone tell me if Season 4 spoilers have been leaked?

There hasn't been any leaks as far as I know, but they did show off some animatics during Comic Con.

You can watch them here if your curious.

http://youtu.be/hnlquKcFM58

It's looking like it's shaping up to be a great season, in my opinion anyway. :V

Edited by SweeCrue

So some parents went as far as naming their child Rainbow Dash.

edc.png

From the look on his face. It was obviously his wife's idea to name her that in the first place. And the child is 4 on Toddlers and Tiaras. No. Just, no.

BUfDJJiCcAI7X0d.jpg

I seriously can't believe that this is really real. Rarity would be more of a suitable name, but naming your child Rainbow Dash and putting her on beauty pageant show, this reminds me of G.3.

RainbowDashAlwaysDressesInStyle.jpg

I'm just done.

From the look on his face. It was obviously his wife's idea to name her that in the first place. And the child is 4 on Toddlers and Tiaras. No. Just, no.

Wait. The child is four?

Four years ago was 2009. MLP: FiM debuted in 2010. So unless the parents named the child after G3 Rainbow Dash, we're left with the possibility that these parents changed their own child's name to Rainbow Dash after the launch of the show. (Even if it was after the show's launch, it would still be concerning, though.)

Edited by Dr. Mechano

Didnt someone already name their kid Pinkamena Zecora? I remember somethin like that. Still awful. poor child.

Edited by Thigolf

Wait. The child is four?

Four years ago was 2009. MLP: FiM debuted in 2010. So unless the parents named the child after G3 Rainbow Dash, we're left with the possibility that these parents changed their own child's name to Rainbow Dash after the launch of the show. (Even if it was after the show's launch, it would still be concerning, though.)

True, even still. Why would you name a kid that in the first place. I honestly think the mom wanted her child to be called Rainbow Dash

That kid is 4, meaning she was born before FiM saw the ligjt ofday so she obviously had G3 influence in her name and not G4. I'm also not so shocked, there's kids out there with much worse names like Robo Cop and Hashtag. FUCKING HASHTAG!

• Thumbs Up 2

The fact that she's on Toddlers and Tiaras alone is more than enough indication to me that her parents are awful.

That kid is 4, meaning she was born before FiM saw the ligjt ofday so she obviously had G3 influence in her name and not G4. I'm also not so shocked, there's kids out there with much worse names like Robo Cop and Hashtag. FUCKING HASHTAG!

...Seriously? Just... WHY!? *head desk* IIRC, someone named their kid "YujiNaka" (that's the kid's first name). Really makes you question the sanity of some people.

Edited by Tomoki

The fact that she's on Toddlers and Tiaras alone is more than enough indication to me that her parents are awful.

...Seriously? Just... WHY!? *head desk* IIRC, someone named their kid "YujiNaka" (that's the kid's first name). Really makes you question the sanity of some people.

I'm sure I don't have to point out the news of those kids that were named "Adolfhitler" Heinrichhimler" and "Aryannation" I think they were actually taken by CPS...

Anyways, not much pony news. Have some more cute gifs which I can't embed for some reason 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2a46xCiLSwU/Uj5PLM3wTzI/AAAAAAABieg/zEYf_tizhtE/s1600/285246__safe_animated_vinyl+scratch_octavia_upvotes+galore_youtube_dance_dj+pon3_artist-colon-animatedjames_tropical+island.gif

Edited by Scootaloo

edc.png

BUfDJJiCcAI7X0d.jpg

I seriously can't believe that this is really real. Rarity would be more of a suitable name, but naming your child Rainbow Dash and putting her on beauty pageant show, this reminds me of G.3.

RainbowDashAlwaysDressesInStyle.jpg

I'm just done.

Fuck the name. What about the way the kid looks I had to do a double take I swear for a second she looked like a 20 year old women. Why are Child Beauty Pageants in America so fucked up?

Wouldn't be surprised if their major demographic for this is guys like this:

POPSICLES.png

Still I have heard and seen shit far more worse than this related to MLP.

Edited by BW199148

Let's be honest, that is probably at least 60% of that show's demographic with the other 40% being women with broken pageant dreams.

I've asked this in another forum so I'll ask it here too. What kind of reaction do you want or expect while wearing FiM apparel?

I've seen people that say they want their FiM apparel to be noticed by everyone and maybe even get some haters so they can just tell em haters gonna hate... Now, honestly? Why would anyone want that? Personally, I'd want the same attention any grown man wearing clothing depicting a children's show/game would get, maybe just a stare, but otherwise indifference. The same if I were wearing a Zelda shirt, or hell even a plain blue shirt or something. I know that wearing something that is abnormal in the average person's eyes would obviously get you a few stares, but why would you want to be bashed on or even get into fights because of this? Anyways, just wanted to get this question off my chest.

Edited by Scootaloo