Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

So apparently this is a real thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4NwK2BNXA

Thankfully it has no connection to MLP beside being a shameless ripoff. Instead of getting butt hurt like those in the comment section I see it more as a testament to how big this silly little show has become. Imitation is the most scummy scandalous sincere form of flattery after all.

Season 4 spoilers!

https://twitter.com/HubTVNetwork/status/391368110210416640

If I'm interpreting this right, it looks like we're getting a "Rainbow teaches Twilight about flying" episode! Get ready for slapstick.

I really do think she must've cheated in the S3 finale. Some spell or something, maybe. It was clearly a PR thing to make her look impressive to all the citizens of Equestria! :P

Thankfully it has no connection to MLP beside being a shameless ripoff. Instead of getting butt hurt like those in the comment section I see it more as a testament to how big this silly little show has become. Imitation is the most scummy scandalous sincere form of flattery after all.

Filly had also arrived in our country.

0684103615_g.jpg

2.5 years of awesomeness for me as far as I'm concerned. Happy 3rd anniversary to FiM

Let's party!

Edited by Applejack1973

Rarity's Hot Minute! Who's left, now?

I'm still surprised that they did Applejack first.

Edited by Duckstalker Nald
  • Thumbs Up 4

I really hope that lazy alicorn edit was HT's doing, S4 really needs a significant revamp for the intro.

Meghan McCarthy @MMeghanMcCarthy 13t

“@lordofallfantas: is the wonder bolts military? or is that just old pegaopolis traditions going on?” Watch #MLPseason4 for answers ;-)

Edited by Applejack1973

IT'S HAPPENING!

Remember this piece of info?

zx0o.jpg

So they're actually using Faust's original plans here? Get hype.

• Thumbs Up 7

Far from being the most negative member around here (actually I'm pretty optimistic regarding the new season) I couldn't avoid but chuckle at the synopsis. No, I'm not hating on the episodes yet, they sound pretty cool, but it's just that...

The announcement makes quite an emphasis on Twi's new title. XD

Watch Princess Twilight fight this enemy with Princess Twilight new powers and her always trusty Princess Twilight Friends, in this new Princess Twilight adventure featuring Princess Twilight.

Princess!

Oh Hasbro XD

EDIT: Having said that, I guess this will be the time I'll try to start dodging spoilers til next month.

As usual, I'd love if you guys manage to keep spoiler-y things between spoiler tags. :V

Edited by gato

Amid preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in Canterlot

So I guess this confirms that at least one year has passed since the beginning of the series. Also, something big always happens during Summer Sun Celebrations.

:P

I'm really looking forward to the premiere, especially the mystery villain and Twilight possibly discovering the origin of the Elements.

I guess that's where the Nightmare Moon flashback thing comes into play...?

On a more serious note.

People have been pointing 2 things, first of all that you can see Celly's, Luna's and Twi's cutie marks carved on the tree (with the later one taking the center stage). I don't mind about the later (being magic and whatnot) but what do the other 2 monarchs have to do with the Elemental Tree?

The other thing that has been talked about is the very distinct possibility that by the end of the episodes they find the Everfree's switch, which means there is a possibility of the mane 6 managing to get rid of it for good (and maybe finally giving Twi her own palace :v). Which sounds like a very Season-finale thing to do... Yet they are showing us this at the beginning... I wonder what will actually happen here and where do the monsters go if such a thing were to happen

Consider my interest on the rise.

Edited by gato

On a more serious note.

People have been pointing 2 things, first of all that you can see Celly's, Luna's and Twi's cutie marks carved on the tree (with the later one taking the center stage). I don't mind about the later (being magic and whatnot) but what do the other 2 monarchs have to do with the Elemental Tree?

The other thing that has been talked about is the very distinct possibility that by the end of the episodes they find the Everfree's switch, which means there is a possibility of the mane 6 managing to get rid of it for good (and maybe finally giving Twi her own palace :v). Which sounds like a very Season-finale thing to do... Yet they are showing us this at the beginning... I wonder what will actually happen here and where do the monsters go if such a thing were to happen

Consider my interest on the rise.

Hmmm...

Honestly... that's not a bad idea.  Fix the Everfree Forest, rebuild the castle inside it and give it to Twilight.

Now Twilight can live somewhere more worthy of her title and still be close enough to Ponyville to be actively involved with the other characters' shenanigans.

I still prefer The Princess of the Golden Oak Library (because I imagine Twilight made book castles when she was a filly), but I could settle for that.

Edited by Nix

Guest star episode?

Meghan McCarthy 4t

About to watch what will definitely go down as the weirdest episode of #MLPFIM we have ever done.

Doubt it. Just because she say it is weird, doesn't mean Weird Al is going to be involved. Most likely it is going to involve Discord in some way. 

Again, Meghan should just zip it and stop teasing the fanbase at this point before the S4 premiere. 

Though by the sounds of things with the animatics of NMM beginnings, Pinkie with the Apples, Wonderbolts origins, and with 

the background of Everfree Forest and EoH

. This season is becoming very history/flashback based. So by this logic: S4 = Naruto Shippuden

Edited by AdventChild

4EXUZRu.gif

Guess what finally came out?

Edited by Duckstalker Nald
  • Thumbs Up 8

4EXUZRu.gif

Guess what finally came out?

*longer than your average movie*

Haven't touched this series but man! Gotta give them props for releasing 2 hours and a half worth of content! O_O

Were the other chapters this long?

Edited by gato

Haven't touched this series but man! Gotta give them props for releasing 2 hours and a half worth of content! O_O

Were the other chapters this long?

First part was 30 minutes, and the others were about an hour or an hour and a half each. Originally part four was gonna be the finale, but that would have made the last part over 3--nearly 4--hours, haha.

But yeah, I'm watching it right now. Nearly an hour into it and it's already exciting, aaaaa!

What is up with Trixie, though? What

really started her vendetta against Twilight?! Twilight seems to have figured it out, too, but she said she'd tell Phoenix later. Hmmmmm.

Holy Shit...

Did BIG MACINTOSH JUST TALK? AND GIVE A LECTURE ABOUT HOW BRONIES FORCE THEIR VIEWS ON OTHERS AND HOW WE SHOULD RESPECT DIFFERING VIEWS DISGUISED AS THE JUDGE BEING TOO OVERBEARING ABOUT HIS LOVE FOR PONIES?!

Two hours into Turnabout Storm's finale and...

oh my GOD they made a Trixie pinecone joke I fucking lost it I love Turnabout Storm so much

...ahem, ANYWAY, I certainly wasn't expecting that outcome, regarding the trial. No murder after all? For a while I almost wondered if Trixie herself was involved but, I guess not!

Anyway Phoenix is about to ask why Trixie is really angry at the mane six, so uh. BACK TO WATCHING.

edit: Oh, it cut to the party Pinkie invited Trixie to. So he asked her off screen. HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

edit 2: And apparently he didn't see any locks, like Twilight did when she asked the same thing...? That's...odd.

AND CELESTIA APPEARS, as expected.

Edited by ElementofChaos

Watched the turnabout... I LOVED IT!

Seriously, I love it so much, I saw virtually saw no loopholes and everything ties together and it has such a nice outcome it makes you want to laugh and smile :).