Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

Oh hey, Discord's back in the teaser. Interesting!

Man, I'm actually pretty psyched for that. It'll be cool to see what reformed Discord actually does as a good guy.

The S4E04 epside Synopsis.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

:

Daring Don't

S
, E
(
First Aired: December 7, 2013
)

Rainbow Dash and friends offer to help their favorite author finish her latest book.

Edited by Applejack1973

Wow, what a great day.  I got a new replica Sentai / Power Ranger helmet and a bunch of new anime figurines in the mail today.  There's nothing that could possibly top th-

AW+SNAP.PNG

ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

Just tell me where to send the money.

Edited by Snatcher2047
  • Thumbs Up 5

Wow, what a great day.  I got a new replica Sentai / Power Ranger helmet and a bunch of new anime figurines in the mail today.  There's nothing that could possibly top th-

AW+SNAP.PNG

ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

Just tell me where to send the money.

What!? Daniel Ingram. My money. Right now!

Well I'll be going to Nightmare Nights Dallas con for this weekend. Thankfully it's close enough to home so I don't have to spend money on a hotel, soooooo... BUY ALL THE MERCH!

• Thumbs Up 2

The CMC go to CNZ. Will they find their special talent in gambling? SPOILER/ No.

http://youtu.be/tQ5g4yFnUb4

The music is great though.

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm ready for S4. I will just stay up all night to watch that episode. I have my YooHoos ready for that Saturday morn and maybe even coffee as well..It's gonna be a good day and I'm hyped!

Season 3's DVD is finally coming around for those who care (me).

MLPFIMS3Cover300dpi.jpg

I'm glad our box artists have a wonderful sense of humor.  That wing sticking out of Twilight's ass sends the perfect message.

WingButt seriously, what the fuck is happening here.  The last two boxes actually looked good.

Edited by Nix
  • Thumbs Up 2

In case you have forgotten that Twilight is now an alicorn which totally won't change the dynamic of the show, here's Twilight as an alicorn taking up two-thirds of the entire cover.

• Thumbs Up 7

MY LITTLE PONY, FEATURING TWILIGHT and her amazing friends

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 2

Nice to see it announced and will be picking it up, but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that box art is pretty bad. Kind of saw it coming since Season 3 has no poster to pick well done vectors out of, but between the mishmash of vectors and nondescript sparkle background, it's just all around awkwardly executed.

Ehhhhhh yeah that boxart isn't the greatest I've seen. XD

I think this season I'll be looking forward to the secondary characters episodes a lot more than Twilight herself, if they really are focusing more on her. She wasn't my favourite character anyway since season 1, so seeing her hogging all the screen time like Chris in Sonic X might make this season a little less enjoyable for me. 8/

S04, E04( First Aired: December 7, 2013)

Rainbow Dash and friends offer to help their favorite author finish her latest book.

This sounds interesting. I wonder if the author of the "Daring Do" series will make an appearance.

S04, E04( First Aired: December 7, 2013)

This sounds interesting. I wonder if the author of the "Daring Do" series will make an appearance.

The episode is called "Daring Don't", so yes.  Yes she will.

And she's probably Twilight's mom.

Edited by Nix
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was so happy to notice that Equestria Girls is on Netflix now but it's a pity they still haven't put the series up for the UK yet it's there for the US :|

Edited by Makronette
  • Thumbs Up 2

^ THIS. Why do we get the average movie on Netflix UK and not the amazing series? Same goes for the DVD's! If they could actually release them outside of the US I might be more willing to purchase them!

• Thumbs Up 2

I have had to resort to downloading the seasons due to Hasbros seeming dislike for Europe... or the UK at least, yeah sell the toys here but no the DVDs, great logic Hasbro.

Someday I hope we get them but that doesn't look likely :|

Oh shit...

A thread on /mlp/ is leaking screens from the S4 premiere. These look legit.

MAJOR SPOILERS!

w66BEqj.jpg
Y8e8tHY.jpg

h2aHj2m.jpg

Shit just got real.

• Thumbs Up 6

dat lighting.

Took the words right out of my mouth, you thief.

I find it odd how they added "Sparkle" to the title. Seems a bit unnecessary. I thought it was just gonna be "Princess Twilight". I guess the double meaning is still there--the character of course, but according to that one commercial, the sun and moon are up at the same time (which is yet another normal RL thing that the ponies are horrified by 8U) due to Celestia and Luna disappearing.

ALSO I JUST NOTICED CELESTIA IN THE THIRD SCREENSHOT holy shit

i can't believe celestia the alicorn is fucking dead

Edited by ElementofChaos