Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

"Wikipony" "Yahoof" "iGallop" "Ponybook" "Equestrian Center" "Princess"(I love how there is an App just for the princess) "Groove Pony"(With a picture of Vinyl Scratch, of course) One Ponybook there is is a "Pony Up" With a pony next to "1+". All the apps. I love them! "DJ Pon3 in da House" I love that so much! :lol: "Derp-Zam" I also love that. Sadly they didn't use a picture of Derpy. I love that on Ponybook, the textbox icon is subtitled "Whinny".

"4 Hoof"

Yeah, they went there. Never expected that but I love it. :)

The people who made this need hugs, cakes, and cupcakes. :D

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

I love Brony Movie Night.

I'm pissed, because I really wanted to watch Winter Wrap Up (and I even commented on ED that nothing could keep me from watching Winter Wrap Up).

Then I basically just forgot to watch Winter Wrap Up until about 30 seconds before the episode ended.

Seth answers some questions about himself and ED.

This actually happened last night, but I was too busy getting in another comment war about a story to post it here (and then I went to bed). I got my "Fucking Seth, how do you work" question in, but I didn't see how he answered it until I woke up.

Edited by Tornado

Y'know, this would be way more awesome if the icon had Trixie instead of Twilight.
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is a second "Behind the animation" video.

I can't remember if we posted the first one with the random Gilda out of nowhere.

Oh well Fanfiction time! ("me_gusta.jpg" Edition)

Named for some things that I've readed and I dubbed funny and/or outright disturbing. :V

Ponytales:

I so love/hate this fanfic.

There is not much to talk about right now, or not a lot that I feel like talking about.

Shit just got real! And it seems like we are heading to the end of the first part (oh celestia I freaking hope this is just the first part) of this epic tale.

Also, is it just me or was this chapter shorter than the rest?

And the less I think about the GGG the better, it hurts my canon.

And while I was posting this, 2 freaking chapters out of nowhere...

Night. Made.

The cutie mark clash:

BECAUSE WE ARE THE CUTIE MARK HEROES! :V

So, now that I see Shadaloo is involved with this I guess that my hopes of reading a heavy SNK representation in this fic have been crushed.

But hey! Not all the hope is lost, I saw "La Mariposa" in this chapter.

And Luna pulling a Shun-Goku-Satsu was freaking awesome!

I won't see you tonight:

I don't think it's that much of sad of a story anymore.

with 402 escaping and (I guess) carrying some murderous madness with her.

And alicorn bands seems like a pretty... random way of holding prisoners.

And to be honest I can't see why Trixie would want to get drunk, I think I will need to reread this one.

Progress:

I've missed 6parts of the Luna Vs. Ponbille series.

Not really a lot to talk about here either, but I'm happy to know this fic is going farther than what I expected.

I like badass Luna, I also wonder if we should add this part of the palace to the "houses destroyed by Luna" list.

The sound of sunlight:

This story is getting better.

And now we know the reason of the title.

:)

And Frederic is going to snap (I believe there is a trope somewhere for people who go nuts trying to beat the hero, I can't remember the name though), also, Bridge is so dead when this fic ends (and I can't remember if I ever readed about his cutie mark).

As predictable as some things are going I'm loving this fiction.

In a minor note I totally forgot who Bluenote was :l

Also, I hate not being able to put this in the same timeline as the Vinyl Scratch Tapes. =P

Luna's best night ever:

This started like a single "what was Luna doing at the GGG" fic but it's turning out to be something more.

Like another take at Luna Vs. Poniville.

Now with shipping.

(chapter 3 seems to be up but I'm going to put it in hold for a while)

Five's company:

This is one of those fics that you know you must read by just reading at the description.

Description: Each of Rainbow Dash's best friends have finally decided to express their true feelings for her. Unfortunately, they've all decided on the same day

1187046204871.png

Kay...

Fun little fic but I think there is something wrong with me because

1) I readed the whole first part as a musical

2) I thought Rarity was the only one out of character (which means I can see Pinkie's actions... plausible)

3) Why I am not disturbed by this? I blame TBoTS!

On a cross and arrow:

In the latest episode, Fluttershy touches herself. (Oh context! Wonderful and delicious context!)

LET ME EXPLAIN!

Twilight and friends fail at yet another teleport spell and go to an alternate dimension where mares are colts and colts are mares, this means that there is a colt version of each of the mane 6... Hilarity ensues.

Now about the chapter itself.

Fluttershy finds with her dimentional counterpart, and they like each other... And that was oh so cute and oh so disturbing at the same time. The implications of such a thing are so... so...

I can empathise with Twilight when Fluttershy tolds her about her narcissism.

This story is good, I'm also having fun trying to hear the voices of the male 6.

And that's it for now.

EDIT: wait, Ponytales is ending!? Like... Ending ending?

Oh man now I want to read it even more. D:

I must do it! I must! I must!

Edited by Negato

So...when is season 2 starting?

• Thumbs Up 1

Studio B is aiming for the Fall TV season but it could be as late as early 2012.

Though considering they already have 3 episodes done (and they started airing Season One when they had around 13 episodes in the can), Fall is probably the more likely starting point.

Does anyone know how long they want to prolong this series/generation? I hope to god they keep it in this direction. It's borderline perfect! :D

Someone pointed out that Twilight's father's cutie mark is stylistically similar to Trixie's. My immediate reaction, before any other possibilities implications crossed my mind, was to think about how that would sink the Twixie ship.

My god, what have these Ponies done to me? 21-year-old males are not suppose to think this way.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

That wouldn't stop the Twixie ship. They could be confirmed to be related in the show itself and there would still be tons of Twixie.

Meh, adult men, as human beings, can think whatever they want to think(Although I know(Or at least hope) you were slightly joking when you typed that).

The thread has been slightly boring recently so...

... Frank Sinatra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJVita5tPjk&feature=player_embedded

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

Meh, adult men, as human beings, can think whatever they want to think(Although I know(Or at least hope) you were slightly joking when you typed that).

Fantastic interview. Question eighteen excites me. :D I loved his advice on the animation buisness and that he took time to answer questions in the first place.

Interview...

Y U TEASE MEGA SPOILER?

I wonder if we are going to see some sort of development. It almost makes me wish we see Rarity learning the teleport spell just because I want certain fic to be referenced (and because lately I've become awfully biased in favour of the white unicorn) but I bet that outside an abacus there can't really be any reference to fanfiction.

That and I think the guys behind the show can come up with something better.

My respect to all the people who made this interview possible.