Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

You know what this calls for?

A PARTY!!!

With balloons for everyone on the Internet!

...and cake. Lots and lots of cake.

• Thumbs Up 2

ITT: A bunch of internet people is Jelly of a 2 year old girl.

And I'm still having little to no time to coment about all the fics I've readed, I would love to start talking about them...

p.d: Watching the season finale after reading cupcakes I find Flutterrage to be way more creepy than Pinkamena, though I was surprised to watch the latter one so angry at the ponies and Spike (especially Spike, that interrogatory scene was... interesting) before she snapped.

• Thumbs Up 1

And now a buch of 13-58 year old people(Mostly males) are jealous of a two year old girl because she got to see My Little Pony before them.

I am so jealous. I have never been jealous of a two year old girl before.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

though I was surprised to watch the latter one so angry at the ponies and Spike (especially Spike, that interrogatory scene was... interesting) before she snapped.

You're writing one too?

I need get back to writing that Castlevania crossover...

Yes. I've wanted really badly to write one for a couple of weeks now, but I couldn't think of a framing device to tie the whole thing together. I had a few ideas, but nothing that I hadn't already seen done at least as well as I could have done it.

And then yesterday night one came to me in a dream. I shit you not. So I sat down in front of my computer as soon as I woke up for pretty damn close to 12 hours straight and wrote it. It was initially 22 pages, but I've been fiddling with it ever since I finished writing it, so now its a little under 35 pages in length.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you need a pre-reader, send me a PM. I'd be happy to read it. (Cupcakes didn't affect me, if it's a grimdark)

Edited by Gerkuman

I've had several ideas for fanfics and I don't know where to start...

The Cutie Mark Crusaders, a year after the events of "The Show Stoppers," decide to put on another show. Only this time they have some help from the mane six. They each have to get over their fears and reservations. And their musical show is pretty much "Pony Lagann." See, in the MLPFiM universe I'm sure Gurren Lagann doesn't exist, so it's fair game.

Second idea is a grimdark. A look into Gilda's past to explain WHY she's such a bitch. In my version of her past her mother slowly went insane and neglected her. She eventually substituted her with a doll with "Gilda" written on it. The shit hits the fan when her mother kills herself. And everything goes downhill from there. Gilda pretty much uses her extreme bitchiness as a defense mechanism.

Third idea is a real simple and funny idea for which I haven't come up with a plot. Pinkie Pie and Derpy Hooves in "The Cupcake-Muffin War." Basically Pinkie and Derpy go on crazy hijinks.

Edited by Dialga190

Third idea is a real simple and funny idea for which I haven't come up with a plot. Pinkie Pie and Derpy Hooves in "The Cupcake-Muffin War." Basically Pinkie and Derpy go on crazy hijinks.

If you need a pre-reader, send me a PM. I'd be happy to read it. (Cupcakes didn't affect me, if it's a grimdark)

Edited by Tornado

On another note, the people at BronyComms put this together(Which they admitted they put no effort in to at all).

This made me laugh. Pretty good for random improvisation and no planning.

I need get back to writing that Castlevania crossover...

Edited by Masaru Daimon

I'm not an official pre-reader, I'm just a creative writer with minor experience in editing :) But I love to help out my friends, and SSMB is place of friendship.

• Thumbs Up 1

:) But I love to help out my friends, and SSMB is place of friendship.

Who loves The Hub? I love The Hub.

Hasbro Apparently Putting Up a MLP Billboard in L.A.

The damn thing is a parody of the Bridesmaids movie poster. The same Bridesmaids which was, in case you didn't know, an R-rated movie. Its like Equestria Girls times a million.

Even if the whole thing is just a joke Brony's expense, I mean, damn. That is still a photo on the official effing Facebook page.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

*inb4"Itstakingittoofar!RuinedFr3v4*

I love the hay out of it! :D <3

264045_244821235535321_118429394841173_1152959_1731848_n.jpg

Pinkie Pie is so out of place! :P

*inb4"Itstakingittoofar!RuinedFr3v4*

Already happened. (not here, mind you)

I'm going to try to sig that picture somewhere, I would like to use it here but I don't have place to put it between my 5 banners. :V

Maybe someone could make a banner out of this. *hint hint*

• Thumbs Up 1

Comment from MyLittlePony on the comments for the new ad.

"WOW - we are so thrilled to see you guys enjoyed this sneak peek! We think it's pretty cool too :)"

I'm not an official pre-reader, I'm just a creative writer with minor experience in editing :) But I love to help out my friends, and SSMB is place of friendship.

WHOOPS I GRABBED THE WRONG QUOTE. See my last post for the fixed version. I didn't mean pre-reader, I meant I'm writing a Castlevania crossover as well. xD