HunterTSF

There was a Joseco-verload tonight:

tumblr_lwu6w1F6wU1r2r7jp03.jpg

tumblr_lwu5mrjuaZ1r2r7jp.jpg

tumblr_lwu5mrjuaZ1r2r7jp02.jpg

tumblr_lwu5mrjuaZ1r2r7jp08.jpg

tumblr_lwu90xHLFo1r2r7jp01.jpg

Also, 'Dat AJ fairy godmother.

I also wasn't able to get to your story, eX. I'll have to look at it tomorrow.

And Coffee's interview is live now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have Tornado's twenty bucks, if you want it.

But really; you wouldn't possibly have been able to glean that it was going to be a TwiLuna fic from the first 300 words without guessing or reading the post I made a few pages ago about AVery Strange's Spark. tongue.png

Cheers for the advice! Now, my reasoning:

1) Twilight was -really- very pissed off at Pinkie, and desperately wanted to get the conversation over-with as soon as she possibly could - and risking letting Pinkie ramble off into random tangents (a la the party in the very first episode) would probably have had seriously negative effects on her patience and sanity at such an hour of the morning.

2) Pinkie and Dash are a pair of tricksters, what can I say? And really, knowing Twilight's paranoia about organisation, (remember Lesson Zero, and how she made Spike check her to-do list to the point of his wrist cramping) Pinkie getting her up and at 'em six hours early probably wasn't all that of a bad idea anyway - and she needed those 32 bits to feed her confectionery addiction. This is also supposed to show a serious character flaw in Twilight - and one that I will inevitably exploit later on.

3) Oh, I'm sure that Vinyl will set Pinkie straight some time in the next few chapters - but in the meantime, it's going to be something of a running joke, and works fairly well with the Scary Manticores gag (Skrillex looks fairly androgynous, as does Vinyl, and they even share a somewhat similar hairstyle - more stuff to exploit).

I should warn you, though, that the next scene is somewhat jarring in comparison to the generally light-hearted tone that I've constructed thus far; Luna is about to have one hell of a Nightmare...

Edited by gatornament

Good lord. There have been better Joseco-verloads than the one that is in the process of happening, but not that many of them.

^ I needed a humorous way to plug my fanfic.

You fit the bill nicely.

And yes; this topic has gone somewhat crazy and off-the-wall of late.

It's not exactly the unmoderated hell-hole that most other Pony forums/topics are on other sites, but it's still pretty nuts. I don't think that I'd have it any other way, though.

Applejack was kidnapped by owlbears, and now she's missing! Are you a bad enough dude to save the Applejack?

eXtaticus seems to be trying to troll me.

Bring it.

You mind posting those? I may want to look into some forum communities. I post on Equestria Forums every so often, but I'd like to look at other options.

Not sure if should plug.

Edited by ChristmasJack
  • Thumbs Up 1

^ I needed a humorous way to plug my fanfic.

You fit the bill nicely.

And yes; this topic has gone somewhat crazy and off-the-wall of late.

It's not exactly the unmoderated hell-hole that most other Pony forums/topics are on other sites, but it's still pretty nuts. I don't think that I'd have it any other way, though.

Edited by gatornament

And TBH I might have to reread the fic because I can't for the life of me remember what triggered Rarity's change. >_>

It was the dream that Super Bitch caused when she cast the no-magic spell.

Also, something was just pointed out to me that I hadn't considered:

Super Bitch's 2IC?

It's Snips.

My mind exploded.

Also, since the fanbase is currently going through another cyclic fascination:

104375%20-%20artist%3Ajohn_joseco%20spitfire.jpg

Edited by ChristmasJack

I'm just gonna ignore how Tornado and eXaticus are trolling each other using sigs for the moment...

And shamelessly plug my own fanfic, since the latter (edit: CRAP I meant latter, not former!) is doing that. I remember posting it before, but nobody commented, and, well, I've redone the first chapter anyway (and the other two have had some changes as well). It's a crossover with Castlevania (the Sorrow games specifically), and I haven't made a new chapter in months (Hell, even before season 2 started). Still, might as well put it up for the sake of getting proper criticism.

Ponyvania: Twilight of Sorrow

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Edited by Masaru Daimon

It was the dream that Super Bitch caused when she cast the no-magic spell.

Also, something was just pointed out to me that I hadn't considered:

Super Bitch's 2IC?

It's Snips.

My mind exploded.

Yeah, I remember that,

I just can't remember what happened in that epiphany that triggered her change, or was that offscreen? Or was that epiphany the dream with Rainbow Dash (the one told in this very same chapter)?

Damn, I want to know what that dream was all about... inb4shipping

Oh yeah and...

Snips...

I knew that, I just couldn't remember who of those 2 guys died and who got promoted. >_>

Also, since the fanbase is currently going through another cyclic fascination:

*Spitfire*

I don't know what are you talking about...

Spitfire has always been best pony.

I'm just gonna ignore how Tornado and eXaticus are trolling each other using sigs for the moment...

>Enjoy lesbian equines fanfiction.

>Shower each other with lesbian equines pictures.

I'm not sure if trolling... But I might start shipping them.

*shameless plug*

I have no knowledge of the Castlevania series and I have no interest in starting now (I have a huge gaming backlog that I'm still struggling to overcome)... What are the chances of me enjoying this fic and not getting lost in a sea of references that I will never get?

Also, what game of the series is this fic based of and what console do I need to play it? *only have a PC*

Edited by gatornament

Not trying to be rude but I really don't get the fascination with this whole pony thing. It's really weird haha xD

Also some of your sigs freak me out O_O

Edited by Dreamcast
  • Thumbs Up 2

hqdefault.jpg

Yo, foo', you keep walkin' down this street sayin' stuff like that, some day you gonn' get murdered.

Some families ain't as nice as us.

EDIT: And Tornado, I see you reading this topic. Retort with another RainbowJack pic, and read mah fanfic!

Edited by eXtaticus

Oh, cool! There's a new Molestia up (and don't worry, it's clean):

tumblr_lwvm1rgfVo1r3xauuo1_1280.png
Edited by eXtaticus
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not trying to be rude but I really don't get the fascination with this whole pony thing. It's really weird haha xD

• Thumbs Up 4

And so this thread becomes "The Tornado and eX thread."

I just can't remember what happened in that epiphany that triggered her change, or was that offscreen? Or was that epiphany the dream with Rainbow Dash (the one told in this very same chapter)?

Damn, I want to know what that dream was all about... inb4shipping

I'm pretty sure the dream wasn't explicitly shown like Twilight's was.

Then my mission is complete.

EDIT: And Tornado, I see you reading this topic. Retort with another RainbowJack pic, and read mah fanfic!

Applejoy comes first. And the crazy guys uploaded 5 new chapters for it in this update, rather than one like I originally thought.

And I'm guessing image wars aren't actually allowed like they are over yonder.

And RE: Castlevania fic.

I'm curious about the stuff gato asked about it as well.

And so this thread becomes "The Tornado and eX thread."

Only until the drought ends and the fanfic talk lessens. Then it will be mine. Mine! *evil laugh*

130506762209.gif

Edited by Gerku(snow)man