Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I stand here, yet unmoved by your lesbian pony fantasies. Is that the best you guys can do; come on, hit me with your best shots!

Also, though RD might stray a bit in character, some perspective may be neccesary. This is not literature to be taken apart and disected for meaning. It's an engaging, funny and heartwarming show about ponies and what flanderisation is there is pretty subtle for such an unsubtle character. (In my opinion of course.)

This is now embedded at the top of another forum I go on, after I brought the "MLPlague" there. xD

31.jpg

Silly G1.

Ironically, I frequent three forums, and when Pony broke out on the third one I spent the entire time making fun of everyone posting in the thread despite having my usual avatar.

No one noticed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hehe, we had a small war. Seems to happen everywhere, we're now at the stage where it gets folded into light banter, and is generally accepted. Good times...

Anyway, back to our little bout, good Sir:

rd_pushing_aj_on_a_swing_by_kirotalon-d4hoaw0.png

Shit, friendly fire...Friendly fire!

touch_her__and_i__ll_drop_a_bass_on_you_by_kirotalon-d4jxxsm.png

Muuuuch better. :D

"Command, permission to deploy Package Juliet-Juliet against unmarked enemy fleet."

"Confirmed, they're part of the enemy war machine. Light 'em up."

"Acknowledged, delivering package."

tumblr_lwubxoAJM01r2r7jpo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwubxoAJM01r2r7jpo3_r1_1280.jpg

And to mix things up a bit...it will be relevant to me in about a month, anyway:

tumblr_lwu5mrjuaZ1r2r7jpo10_1280.jpg

Private Pansy! Charge the orbital TwiLuna cannon...

Spoiler'd 'cause too much damn scrolling for innocent bystanders.

e957fd8c191ce857f96326245a622571-d4drxcg.png

Next volley - go, go, go!

luna_and_twighlight_by_foxkin-d4ayv98.png

Activate the contingency plan!

go_dj_by_lunarapologist-d41ondm.png

Yeah, bitch, get some Scratch in there too! Next time, I deploy the Evas (so to speak). You have been warned. :P

*Ahem*

Bring it ON. And try to ignore the friendly fire in my signature.

Edited by eXtaticus

"Cortana, you have the MAC gun. Any of those bastards come close...light 'em up."

"Aye-aye, Sir! Changing ammo to armour-piercing, let's him 'em where it hurts!"

18492%2B-%2Bartist-scruffytoto%2BBon_Bon%2BLyra.jpg

tumblr_lwn432SL1V1r139mi.png

Bon%20Bon%20and%20Lyra%206.png

Right, it's time to take out the trash - Twixie style!

Is that even the correct name for the pairing?

Let's kick it into overdrive!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s1Hrgx27AHg/TfaOguqbrxI/AAAAAAAAF4M/Bbp26-y2qcQ/s1600/23956+-+lesbian+Trixie+twilight_sparkle.png

Who's great and powerful now, CoffeeGrunt?

http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/0b43ab265f789655a7c395c527deba1d/5163%20-%20Artist%3A0r0ch1%20Trixie%20Twixie%20shipping%20twilight_sparkle.png

And now, the H-Bomb:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5oazFyZIawI/Tl-qyAJL4_I/AAAAAAAAAC8/kQXwGfeYJKs/s1600/Possibly+the+scakiest+picture+I+have.png

And my work here is done.

And I hate to be the voice of sensibility and truth, but this whole image-war is going to have to stop before mods step in; someone might actually get hurt. ;_;

Armistice, CoffeeGrunt? :P

Edited by eXtaticus

Yeah, erm, the new episode info is pretty interesting, maybe we can discuss it.

I was going to reply with something about how she's already kind of done that in her sleep deprivation episode, but then the images...

I was going to reply with something about how she's already kind of done that in her sleep deprivation episode, but then the images...

Actually, this is something I noticed too; she had a bad day in Applebuck Season, and her friends were very understanding of her and just tried to help her.

Maybe the bad day in this episode is related to a round-up of sorts, as per the title, which makes her accidents even worse. Still, hmm...

*Walks into thread, completely forgetting the vow to stay away until next episode.*

*Notices nothing but shipping pics.*

I hate you shipper folks so much right now... D:

ANYWAYS!

Decided to look at the summary for The Last Round Up... Despite my concern with the rest Mane cast will treat Applejack, I'm expecting so much d'awwws from this episode.

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

Actually, this is something I noticed too; she had a bad day in Applebuck Season, and her friends were very understanding of her and just tried to help her.

I think Pinkie Pie will sing her Smile song for Applejack.

For The Last Round-Up, I'm kinda hoping for an AJ song as crazy as that sounds. Maybe a sad country ballad (judging by the premise) like this:

Except you know a song about friendship and stuff and with better yodeling (maybe).....Though it would be funny if AJ ends with a manly southern accent.

• Thumbs Up 1