Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

I laughed so hard at this, and that makes me feel so bad.

Maybe Applejack will be in that "scary" episode that I read about on Equestria Daily.

That was awesome! This clearly makes up for the delay in new episodes. The bit with Edgeworth and Phoenix Wright saying "Cootie Mark Crusaders" gave me a great laugh. My only crits were Applebloom's and Trixie's voices being a bit off, but the writing was just downright brilliant!

I found it interesting Applebloom not wanting to tell Trixie about bumping into a living thing because she didn't like her and Twight's reaction right afterwards. I have a feeling that Twilight suspects that Trixie is behind this.

I thought Twilight was acting like that because Trixie started to refer to herself in the 1st person.

I'm also very curious as to why Phoenix didn't want to say the reason why Fluttershy didn't see Applebloom leave the forest. There must be something very revealing if he was reluctant to state anything.

Phoenix didn't want to say anything because it would link her more directly to the murder and make her a suspect, which he eventually did to stall for more time.

Edited by Nix

I'm holding off Turnabout Storm until it's complete. It may take a while, but I like to watch series like these once they're complete. I dunno why, but for me, There's something fun about Marathoning anything that's complete.

In other news, I managed to successfully make my Pinkie Pie's hair look somewhat accurate. For a beginner, and while a bit frizzy (Though it really doesn't matter seeing as how Pinkie's hair in the show is not exactly fancy) I'm quite pleased with the results.

Anyways, I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up.

http://www.equestria...nd-ominous.html

And lastly, i've asked her something was very surprised nobody told me to ask in my previous post.

But she asked me not to tell it for the moment.

I will only tell you to keep an eye for episodes 26/27/28 of the second season of FIM.

And yes, there will be *o** *r** **i* c***a***r*.

Three more episodes? Many are speculating a three parter... That'd be awesome if that's the case!

As for the secret message... Many are speculating "More from Evil Characters" Or "More from Main Characters"

I dunno personally. What do you think?

Edited by the ORIGINAL recolor

So, much to my chagrin and my immense pleasure, my obsession with MLP fanfiction has reached somewhat new heights - and I've moved from focusing on TwiLuna shipping to one of the even less canonical pairings involving the purple unicorn, Twixie. And, following a few of the recommendations set out in the list in Tornado's signature, I stumbled across EsperDerek's multi-part story called Out In the Cold - and although I initially dismissed what I read as a technical mess written with no grasp of proper use of apostrophes, but delving deeper, I found it to be a genuine emotional thrill-ride, encapsulating and exploring all of the characters that it features with such finesse and finite detail that it was extremely hard for me not to fall in love with every last one of them.

While not quite on par with Spark, (there aren't as many major plot twists as I'd quite have liked there to be, leaving a lot of it fairly predictable - and, of course, there's nothing that rips me out of a story-world harder than a misplaced apostrophe; it's like finding a speedbump on the Monaco F1 track) it's still an absolutely fantastic read, and one that I'd recommend to anyone looking for the best kind of romantic shipping as it's supposed to be done. This version of Equestria and its inhabitants is almost good enough to be officially canon - and it's not often that I say that about any fanfiction, especially not FiM stuff. Links below:

Out In the Cold (click here for blurbs and such):

Part 1: Out in The Cold

Part 2: Lighting the Fire

Part 3: Water, Food, Shelter, Companionship

Epilogue: Reaching Midnight (Slightly saucy, and somewhat less "serious" than the other three parts)

Sequels (in chronological order):

Dreams of Midnight

Shades of Midnight (Not actually written by EsperDerek, though was written as a part of his fanon, and made an official part of the series by him - that and, of course, it's awesome) [[ED Description]

Moonlight Over Midnight (Utterly brilliant, and this time, an EsperDerek-written sequel to finish the saga - for now, at least...) [ED Description]

Meanwhile, in the world of eXtaticus' TwiLuna fanfic, things are going extremely well - although Luna is an extremely hard character to pin down, I think that I've made her inner turmoil (and, of course, the persistence of Nightmare Moon) a big enough part of her psyche for Twilight to satisfy, while not making it too obtrusive. And for reasons that will spoil the plot, I'm finding it quite difficult to circumvent Deus ex Machina in my plan for the ending...

Edited by eXtaticus
  • Thumbs Up 1

2) There was actually only 2 lightning bolts from the storm cloud, not 3 as the evidence suggests, and the perceived "2nd bolt of lightning" flash could have come from Trixie's magic, since she uses theatrics so often, and she could have teleported Applebloom out in a panic.

I forgot to quote this part, but with this being said, I'm surprised there was never any talk about no residue from "the second lightning bolt". We know there were two strikes as evidenced, but keeping in mind that storm cloud stayed in the area, there would of been three markings instead of two if there had been three lightning strikes.,

Phoenix didn't want to say anything because it would link her more directly to the murder and make her a suspect, which he eventually did to stall for more time.

I'm surprised he casted suspicion on Fluttershy instead though considering she was the last person who I'd suspect to be behind all this. I know it was to buy more time, but I was expecting him to cast suspicion on Trixie instead. Talk about a magic plot twist.

Anyways, I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up.

http://www.equestria...nd-ominous.html

Three more episodes? Many are speculating a three parter... That'd be awesome if that's the case!

As for the secret message... Many are speculating "More from Evil Characters" Or "More from Main Characters"

I dunno personally. What do you think?

Well, if it is a three-parter, then chances are this is probably the season finale or close to it, maybe leading up to it. It'll probably center around the whole wedding thing with the the new alicorn and unicorn.

As for the secret message, if it is 'More from evil characters' than old enemy could return like Discord, which I'm most hoping, or the entity that turned Luna evil, probably possessing a mane or minor char. Though probably a new enemy arises somehow and ruins the fun and/or wedding. Either way I hope we get a villain song out of it if it is the case.

If the message is 'More from main characters', then I suspect another ep like Cutie Mark Chronicles except know more history behind the Mane 6, such as how Pinkie is now living with the Cakes than being on the rock farm, or knowing more about their families.

Edited by AdventChild

New addition to my spoilers: Alternate theory on Ace Swift:

The photos that Trixie showed to the courtroom was blackmail material that Ace intended to use to coerce Rainbow Dash into throwing the Equestrian 500.

Evidence: Ace has a perfect record of victories in every competition according to Twilight Sparkle. There is a good possibility that he used blackmail to force other competitors to leave out of fear or shame.

I'm glad we're getting another Pinkie Pie episode soon. I love all the characters, but Pinkie's my favourite. I admit, I was surprised to find out that the Cakes have children. I wonder what they look like...

Part 2 of MLP: FiM- Turnabout Storm is up!

The following below is purely speculation, and as such may be incorrect:

I think Applebloom ran into Trixie in the Everfree Forest while she was helping with the crime. Evidence: 1) Trixie mentioned during the testimony of Applebloom that she was brave and courageous, odd considering Applebloom said the thing she bumped into was jumpy. 2) There was actually only 2 lightning bolts from the storm cloud, not 3 as the evidence suggests, and the perceived "2nd bolt of lightning" flash could have come from Trixie's magic, since she uses theatrics so often, and she could have teleported Applebloom out in a panic. 3)Trixie has demonstrated that she can conjure storm clouds in a similar manner to a Pegasi in "Boast Busters", so she could have conjured a fake storm cloud. 4) Her motive could be to humiliate Twilight and Co., due to her past with them. 5) What better person to understand the crime and try to cover it up than the person who aided in committing it?

Are you sure? You can turn back now.

Methinks that Ace Swift had a crush on Rainbow Dash, due to the pictures we never got to see (What do you think it was anyways?), and Rainbow Dash and Ace Swift were either seeing each other, or Ace Swift set up a blind date in the forest without Rainbow's knowledge. Trixie saw it as a good opportunity to use the conjured storm cloud to kill Rainbow Dash in revenge for her association with Twilight Sparkle, but Ace Swift intercepted. Rainbow Dash stopped the storm cloud and flew off to get help, but was mistaken (or framed by Trixie) as the killer. This would also explain why Rainbow Dash was so keen on not letting anyone know what she was doing there: to her, a date with anyone would seem embarrassing.

That episode. Holy shit. There's even a part ripped straight out of Investigations (I presume as much, I've never played that game. I should rectify that soon).

Oh, jeez. This is the second time poor Pheonix has had to accuse a woobie of murder in order to buy more time - Adrian Andrews, anyone?

And Trixie is being a bitch, here. A massive bitch. The photos were only used to humiliate Dash. Speaking of which... I bet those were being used as blackmail against Dash.

Oh great. Now fans are going to start attacking Hasbro, especially the ones who were already complaining about Hasbro for stupid reasons. I mean, at least this is a good reason to be upset--youtube is one of the few ways people around the world can watch the episodes, since iTunes and the Hub website only allow those in the US (and I think Canada, but I haven't even looked...) to purchase and watch the episodes, respectively. But I expect there to be incredibly disproportionate rage.

As for me, well, the show does air in Canada...but new episodes aren't airing here yet as far as I can tell. Also, they censor really stupid things. Like the word "loser". I'm not kidding. But I blame Treehouse TV for that, not Hasbro. :P

Also, they censor really stupid things. Like the word "loser". I'm not kidding. But I blame Treehouse TV for that, not Hasbro. tongue.png

Bet that made the Gilda episode more interesting, lol.

Bet that made the Gilda episode more interesting, lol.

Actually it was the episode "Party of One" that I watched and found that out. On one hand I facepalmed so hard at such a stupid censoring. On the other, it was hilarious because it was almost like Pinkie (well, one of Pinkie's imaginary friends from that episode) was swearing. :P

I mean, at least this is a good reason to be upset--youtube is one of the few ways people around the world can watch the episodes, since iTunes and the Hub website only allow those in the US (and I think Canada, but I haven't even looked...) to purchase and watch the episodes, respectively. But I expect there to be incredibly disproportionate rage.

Unless Hasbro is setting up something like what South Park Studios does, where they have all of the episodes available for streaming region free in HD.

As for me, well, the show does air in Canada...but new episodes aren't airing here yet as far as I can tell. Also, they censor really stupid things. Like the word "loser". I'm not kidding. But I blame Treehouse TV for that, not Hasbro.

I heard about that. Apparently they dumped the whole line in Boast Busters?

Sooo... Adolph Bush is a real person? Or was that a troll?

100186+-+Bonbon+carabon+caramel+meta+shipping.png

That was a troll. Hasbro is only pulling episodes.

Edited by Tornado

Unless Hasbro is setting up something like what South Park Studios does, where they have all of the episodes available for streaming region free in HD.

Last time episodes were taken down I suggested something to that effect. I'm pretty sure by this point it'd be better if they just uploaded episodes to youtube themselves, but allowing episodes to be seen worldwide on the Hub's site is probably a much better idea.

I hear about that. Apparently they dumped the whole line?

I can't recall exactly--it was months ago--but I'm pretty sure it was just the one word and it was very blatant that a word had been muted.

EDIT:

Yeah, I don't think Hasbro would take down fan-made content. At least, I hope not. :/

Edited by ElementofChaos7

You see I would watch the show on my TV, I have the channel, but my satellite (or whatever the hell it is) being complete shit prevents me from doing so. I might be able to catch 10 minutes of an episode at most if I'm lucky before the damn thing goes haywire and tries to fix itself for the next hour or two.

Youtube is also pretty handy if I miss a live stream (which normally happens because of some stupid bullshit involving fundraisers and my Band class).

However if this happened I would be perfectly fine with them taking down episodes.

Has this been posted yet? It's a few months old, so it's likely. But I'm putting it here anyways because WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK DID I JUST WATCH!?

AND THIS ONE! WHAT THE FUCK!?

It's like...it's like MLP made by the Ren and Stimpy animators!

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

International people being able to watch FiM > free streaming website for US viewers. It's as simple as that.

Edit: South Park Studios is not region free. Neither would FiM be, due to rights acquisitions.

Edited by Gerku(snow)man

And now, allow me to explain why Hasbro taking MLP episodes off YouTube and taking down entire sites like PonyArchive is extremely distressing news for us international fans:

I live in the UK.

In the UK, there are multiple different digital television service providers, two of which are free, and the rest of which cost inordinate amounts of money per month for a few hundred more channels - and ten times the amount of crap that you would ordinarily see on FreeView and FreeSat. They are, in my opinion, totally materialistic wastes of money - but some people pay for them to get the three or so decent exclusive channels that can't be found on the free services.

Predictably enough, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is shown on a channel that is exclusive to the non-free services: Boomerang.

It doesn't end there, however, as to get the more rarefied channels such as Boomerang, you not only need to pay for a monthly subscription service to a TV service provider, but also need to pay for extra packages on top of the normal subscription fee; Boomerang, then, requires a subscription fee on top of a subscription fee on top of a TV license (though I realise that the last of the three can't be at all helped whatever Hasbro does about it) - and what you're effectively forced to do there is pay an inordinate amount of money for a single show on a single channel of hundreds. Sound ridiculous yet? There's more:

Not only is the show aired on a super-exclusive and wastefully expensive channel, but it's also only aired once a day at 3:30PM, (a time slot that - ignoring the fact, for a moment, that most Bronies are still at school or work at 3:30PM - has been changed to 6AM and 10AM without warning before now) only on weekdays, only in standard definition - and here's the clincher: it's only the first thirteen episodes of the first series, leaving out what I and most other fans perceive to be the best episodes of the show's entire run so far. This is, in my eyes, absolutely unacceptable, especially seeing as there is a large quantity of merchandise for the show already in circulation at major UK retailers; if you're going to sell the toys, Hasbro, at least let the majority of us see the show first. I, for one, have NEVER ACTUALLY SEEN FiM in the UK, but have been bought a Rainbow Dash figure over the Amazon UK - and THAT is something that I class as utterly insane.

But wait, I hear you cry! What about iTunes and HubWorld?

iTunes has issues with DRM infestation and the episodes are only sold on the US iTunes store - not only that, but the iTunes versions of the episodes are 720p as opposed to the original 1080p, and have http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6BiYC2E_gc, which, while not being a point that immediately concerns me, (as mentioned previously, I can't access the content anyway) is certainly something that I know for a fact has irritated USA fans no end (and, of course, the UK-based PonyArchive was the only reliable source of colour-corrected iTunes rips - and in effect the UK's only source of high-quality uploads of the episodes, I might add). And, needless to say, HubWorld is a non-international, USA-only service, and only puts out the episodes in ultra-low-res 360p (not even standard definition) - so that too is an unusable source.

What's that I hear you say, Hasbro? DVD imports?

Region lockout, ridiculous and unnecessary import fees and taxes, (third-party distributors and HM Revenue & Customs bleeding the cash out of me is something that I don't at all need) the episodes only being, again, in standard definition and the fact that there aren't actually any FiM DVDs out yet in the USA make this... difficult, to say the very least. Still waiting for confirmation of a worldwide-released Blu-Ray boxset (and honestly, I'd buy that in a heartbeat, despite Blu-Ray's incessant and unrelenting DRM).

In short, it is, in the UK, literally impossible to legally and legitimately obtain any of the episodes in their original (and intended) high-definition forms, any version of any episode 14 and onwards, and any standard-definition versions of episodes 13 and previous without paying ridiculous fees to undeserving third parties who don't participate at all in making the show any better - and now, they're taking YouTube uploads away and shutting down hosting sites, probably in order to sate some kind of ridiculous and unfounded corporate paranoia. Needless to say, this MUST change in order to create the thriving fanbase in the UK that the States currently has; the draconian business tactics of even ten years ago simply do not cut it any more as far as international distribution is concerned, and Hasbro should stop treating their franchise and customers like it's still 1999, and that we're all too young and dumb to understand what's really going on. Bronies are, of course, older fans by definition; treating us like the bratty little girls that the toy line is aimed at is more than a little insulting.

There are, of course, a myriad of solutions to the problem:

1. Selling worldwide the entire series on Blu-Ray and DVD - and that doesn't mean "as few episodes per disc sold for as much money as we think that we can abuse out of the market"; that means fairly-priced series box-sets. Blu-Ray is especially important, as it goes without saying that HD Ponies is best Ponies - though we'll have to tolerate a few shots of DRM, HDCP and unskippable adverts to get to our episodes in order to actually enjoy them, and then there's the added cost of physical media.

2. Pull ALL the currently uploaded episodes from YouTube, upload fully unaltered and NON-WATERMARKED 1080p versions onto an official, Hasbro-run channel, and rake in the ad revenue.

3. Sell fully unaltered, DRM-free, NON-WATERMARKED (!) 1080p versions the episodes on the official Hasbro website, cutting out the middleman and erasing distribution problems entirely - of course, site traffic and the remaining worries of YouTube uploads still exist this way, but the DRM-free nature of the episodes would no doubt attract the contents of the wallets of even the most ardent pirates and increase sales and profitability no end.

The best mix, of course, would be doing all three of these and accompanying the web releases with a total TV relaunch of the show outside of the US (on widely available and free channels, preferably) - and as unlikely as it is that this will happen, it's still by far and away the most likeable ideal alternative to us never getting to sample this show's brilliance lest we all move to the USA. I can understand full well that Hasbro wants to protect their intellectual property from those who want free episodes without consequence, but they're going about it completely the wrong way; shunning the internet instead of using it as a tool is the first and best way to launch a show straight into pirate central. Activity on the My Little Pony Torrents on sites like ThePirateBay has risen rather dramatically since the start of the YouTube takedown notices and the end of PonyArchive, and if Hasbro continues on this path, they'll have successfully alienated a whole world full of potential fans and sky-rocketed illegal Torrent filesharing on their own content; the more they tighten their grip, the more cash will slip through their fingers (to deliberately misquote Princess Leia).

Or, they could fully exploit the freedom of the internet and make hefty dollars from their most promising franchise.

It really is their call.

I sent this to Equestria Daily. I doubt they'll print it, but it's at the very least worth a shot; more people need to know that there are Bronies in the rest of the world who are getting an unacceptably poor deal in comparison to their US cousins...

Edited by eXtaticus
  • Thumbs Up 8

I finally dl'd CoffeeGrunt's interview, I'm going to try to check it tonight... For the lack of battering I can assume that nothing "comment worthy" happened(?).

FANFICTION TIME! ("short" edition 2: Electric Scootaloo)

I've always wanted to say that...

Fallout: Equestria: (Completed!)

I said this last week (in spoilers) but I'm going to repeat it, this fic is not for everyone, if you are the kind of fan who can't enjoy the show if someone posts a picture of 2 characters being in love then I suggest you to never check this.

If Cupcakes ruined your views of FiM then for the love of Celestia avoid this story like the pink cloud plague.

And if any semblance of adult topics and ponies being in the same place makes you shiver then better leave this fic alone.

Having said that, here are my comments about the ending...

I have mixed feelings about this one... Don't get me wrong, the ending itself is awesome, gives a nice sense of closure and leaves enough open spots for the fanfics (of a fanfic?) to fill in... It's what leads to that ending what bothers me.

First, SteelHooves (pretty much the only pony of the bunch that I actually liked) death was a disappointment (killed in an anticlimactic way by some elite mooks, who got promoted to a real threat at that moment only to get demoted to mooks again after that)

My second gripe is about a specific duo that appears at a very specific time, I'm talking about Lion and Mouse... These guys are freaking OP, able to destroy entire battleships all by themselves. (not to mention that their survival of Canterlot's destruction makes you wonder if there were more survivors, which wasn't expanded, disappointing me again)

There is also the fight against the big bads, it's there and it's awesome (one of the most epic rock paper scissors games I've ever saw) but it's 2 chapters before the ending... So there is no big bad to beat at the end, they are pretty much fighting "whats left of the enemy" (also, nobody important dies there, which makes me even more flankhurt about SteelHooves).

Calamity's family reunion was a let down too (I think ti was actually played for laughs, I was expecting something else).

The fic also relies in Pinkie's randomness to solve some story points (I hate when this happens).

And finally, it's the fact that their final victory (actually, most of them are) is a product of sheer luck and Lil'Pip being more of an alicorn than a pony at this point (she likes to call it faith >_>).

So even if the ending itself was great (it was a really good scene, the epilogue and intentionally mis-titled afterwords are great too) the last steps our heroes had to take to reach there were less than satisfactory, I guess I can compare this fic to Ponytales, because its a great fic, but there are these little things that bother me and don't let me enjoy the story at it's fullest.

As a side note:

FUCK YEAH! RARITY!!1!

Even in this crapsack world you are still best pony (at least compared to the others) biggrin.png

Though I'm a bit disappointed because she pretty much sliced her soul in 43 pieces and there didn't seem to be any noticeable consequences. dry.png

Rating: 4 Stars

My Little Alicorn:

Copy-Pasta time!

I love this fic, I especially like the swift mood changes, something that I haven't seen since "The Vinyl Scratch Tapes" (there might be other fics being good at this like these one out there, I just haven't read them).

With each chapter I've laughed, cried, facepalm'd, d'awwwd... leaving me with a feel of satisfaction and fulfillment.

I also love how this fic takes a silly premise and turns in into something more.

As for the current episode... I just can't "not mention" how cute Celestia was in this chapter...

Okay, cute might not be the right word (since in this fic she is pretty much cute all the time)... I think the word I'm looking for is adorkable, once I realised why she was going to the study I had a d'awww overdose. >_<

And the next scenes were even better (I lol'd IRL at Pinklestia's line).

It's also interesting to see she apparently had to take some hard decisions in the past (even after Nightmare Moon).

And I can't wait to see her (and maybe Luna's) reaction when she finds about Pinkie's little secret (which has been annoying me). I hope being a bearer of one of the elements of harmony is proof enough of the pretty party pony not being like Kuchen and that all of this is just a silly fear (and grudge) the Pies have been holding towards Celestia for no reason...

But there is something more here, Pinkie's snap in this chapter and how she was telling past events in the previous chapter hints something in this direction (I feel like Cpt. Obvious for pointing this)... The only thing I can think right now is possession, which I would find a little disappointing or clichéd (and it would break my head trying to think how the magic of friendship and whatever is inside Pinks can coexist), but I'll reserve my judgements (and all of my nerdraeg!!! fear my nerdraeg!!!! rawr!!1) untill I see how the author handles this.

Also:

"The plants and shrubs were still too wet to suitably decorate, which was fine, since they were short about two dozen roses. At least those blue plants the florists found looked nice under the lights."

NJ7Va.gif

The bear, the eagle and the ponies:

Red Alert 2 crossover (with some RA3 elements)

Have some General Mumble reaching Frank Klepacki levels of awesome while I post this:

*moar copy-pasta*

So...

I'm quite pleased with the story so far... I'm a little disappointed about the author trying to stay away from Red Alert 3 (or as far from it as possible) since I consider that the overall "silliness" (not sure if this si the right word) of that game would fit more with ponies, not saying Red Alert 2 isn't crazy enough, it's just one game is crazier than the other. (at least it's not Red Alert 1)

But other than that I really like what I'm reading, can't wait to see where this goes.

Of course, my liking of this fic might be just because I'm a total C&C nerd... There hasn't been any real action yet but we are getting closer to the "Hell March". tongue.png

My sweetie:

2nd story!

This fic makes me think about cutie marks...

I remember one of my main complaints about this one was how it dealt with Derpy and Sparkler's CMs, the first one being a testimony of how miracles can happen and the second one being because of a dream... It annoyed me because that had nothing to do with their special talents, and if it did, I have no idea what kind of talents these would be...

But after reading this I thought about Applejack... I forgot about Applejack (but who could blame me, nobody cares about her 6803518trollface.png), as much as a good farmer she is (and maybe that's her talent) AJ's cutie mark appeared when she realised where she belonged too.(and how she wanted to live with her family)... Sparkler and Derpy's special talent might not be related to how their cutie marks appeared, and the latest chapter hints at the adopted filly having some impressive skills with cosmetic spells... I hope this is where it's going, I would totally headcanon it (actually, I already did, but it would be nice if the fic followed this).

(Notice I didn't even mention the "bitch duo" and their cutie marks, I just don't feel like thinking about it right now)

And that's it for today folks! Come again next week when I'll be talking about something that's totally not dangerous business (and we might or not going out of our doors), a crossover with a series that I never finished despite the fact that I have all the episodes saved, some improbable physics and yodeling abound!

Also, watch me fail to tell the difference between an alicorn and a pegacorn.

EDIT:

*post*

I'm gonna like this post because you put the effort to post all of the international fans troubles in the most explicit and civil way possible, and that's pretty awesome in my book.

But as for the solutions, they are really good from our point of view but I can see some possible problems with them... I'm not really "in the know" of how things work but wouldn't most of these choices end up with Hasbro and the Hub cutting relationships and/or contracts with all the other chains/channels/business partners who are currently "helping" to sell MLP? I'm not sure if that's a wise decision (right now).

Not to mention, the way they are hunting down the Youtuber's right now is hardly efficent. (I believe FOX does a way better job at this... To my chagrin)

Edited by gatornament

I was thinking of moaning about Extat saying basically the same thing as I did, but he explains it in much bigger and better detail than I did and I hope that people get the message. FiM is a global property, and as big as the US is, it's cutting off at least 50% of it's possible viewerbase if not more, by restricting who gets to watch.