Awoo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:: READ POST 11156/PAGE 558

HunterTSF

So an AJ centered ep but with a possibility of her barely showing up at all until near the end? Hopefully, not and that we still get more of her. Though I still like my synopsizes a bit better.

I hope for a more Applejack center episode too.

Maybe the writers will fullfill my Applejack fic wishes with this upcoming episode.

Edited by Applejack1973

An Applejack episode with no Applejack...?

This could be just the thing she needs. The invisible apple farmer.

So, I just read every single Princess Molestia blog entry to date.

*eye twinkle*

5409133482_cb10d850ae.jpg

df36c8ef.jpg

DO WANT.

Edited by eXmastaticus

So, I just read every single Princess Molestia blog entry to date.

*eye twinkle*

5409133482_cb10d850ae.jpg

That's downright dangerous.

theroyalleaderofequestr.png

EQUALLY INAPPROPRIATE RESPONSE:

tumblrlv0zvxhnkd1r3xauu.png

An Applejack episode with no Applejack...?

This could be just the thing she needs. The invisible apple farmer.

CASSANDRA IS A SEL-

*shot*

Edit:

The Subdivisions one was better, but then again Subdivisions is a better song so that's probably why.

Edited by ChristmasJack
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Directed at the video in Tornado's post. :P

Somebody needs to do something like that with Erasure's song "Always".

EDIT 2: And Derpy; what the FUCK was that?

Edited by eXmastaticus

VELVET IS A SEL-

*shot*

Wasn't it Cassandra who that accusation was levelled at?

Also, that comic is...confusing. I can't make sense of the text in it. :S

I don't even remember anymore. It's hard to keep coherence between downing Tylenol, watching Archer and using a computer while fighting a hangover that miraculously came about even after I didn't drink anything yesterday.

Between random texts that make no sense (to me), videos and songs that are invisble to my eyes (apparently, there is no video here), yet another Molestia follower, lesbian equine fanfiction, a new kind of hangover that doesn't require friendship lubricant, Seth asking to be shipped with Rainbow Dash (in my headfanon) and Derpy's comic (which I'm having a hard time trying to understand)... I can certainly say this thread has confused too.

Are this the side effects of Pony withdrawal? I don't remember any of this while we were waiting for Sisterhooves Social...

I blame the invisible farmer.

EDIT: now I can watch the video... And I stil don't get it, but this might be because I can't use the speakers (nor headphones) in my actual position.

Edited by gatornament

Really, guys? I understood that comic perfectly. If anything it's just weird in the way it's written but not unreadable.

It makes sense. It's just... rambling in how it gets to the point. I knew most of what had happened about halfway through the first page, and found almost the entirety of the second page rather superfluous because of a lot of it is covered again in the third.

Between random texts that make no sense (to me)

So long as Ballad still sorta occasionally updates, that will never happen. Gravekeeper still has all the power, even if it was bumped down to third.

And no, I don't care that you've already read it.

59885%252520-%252520absurd_res%252520applejack%252520artist%252520sileresp%252520liarjack%252520vector.png

Come now. You are just as much of a practitioner of the time-honored tradition of "poking CoffeeGrunt with a stick" as I am.
Edited by gatornament
  • Thumbs Up 1

So long as Ballad still sorta occasionally updates, that will never happen. Gravekeeper still has all the power, even if it was bumped down to third.

And no, I don't care that you've already read it.

Damnit, I can't even talk about drinking away my sorrows without you buggers mentioning a sodding fanfic!

And it's the fanfic talk driving me to drink! Stop being meta! Arrgh!

(I'm fine and sober really, but I am trying to make a point I guess. Episode droughts make Gerk go snooker loopy.)

I recommend you use Google Docs, mate. Only Word itself is more well-equipped, but it's cloud-based design is amazingly useful for writing.

My TwiLuna fanfiction, Music of the Night, (tentative title, though I quite like it) is progressing quite nicely; I'm now at a bit of a milestone, and am on the verge of a sub-chapter - so, I'm ready to post another taster of the first chapter, which will hopefully be the last unfinished version before a DeviantArt, FurAffinity and GoogleDocs release of the final edition comes out. Enjoy!

Wait, you mean I was right?

I should have bet something. >_>

As for the fic itself I want to point a few things:

1) It seems weird to see somepony screaming "PINKIE PIE!", it's usually just leaved as "Pinkie".*

2) It also seems rather out of Pinkie to make a bet with Rainbow to see if they can freak out Twilight, it might be a little too mean spirited for my tastes.*

3) Vinyl is a "she".

*The first 2 points are just personal opinion so you can do whatever you want with them.

Wait, you mean I was right?

I should have bet something. >_>

I have Tornado's twenty bucks, if you want it.

But really; you wouldn't possibly have been able to glean that it was going to be a TwiLuna fic from the first 300 words without guessing or reading the post I made a few pages ago about AVery Strange's Spark. :P

1) It seems weird to see somepony screaming "PINKIE PIE!", it's usually just leaved as "Pinkie".*

2) It also seems rather out of Pinkie to make a bet with Rainbow to see if they can freak out Twilight, it might be a little too mean spirited for my tastes.*

3) Vinyl is a "she".

Cheers for the advice! Now, my reasoning:

1) Twilight was -really- very pissed off at Pinkie, and desperately wanted to get the conversation over-with as soon as she possibly could - and risking letting Pinkie ramble off into random tangents (a la the party in the very first episode) would probably have had seriously negative effects on her patience and sanity at such an hour of the morning.

2) Pinkie and Dash are a pair of tricksters, what can I say? And really, knowing Twilight's paranoia about organisation, (remember Lesson Zero, and how she made Spike check her to-do list to the point of his wrist cramping) Pinkie getting her up and at 'em six hours early probably wasn't all that of a bad idea anyway - and she needed those 32 bits to feed her confectionery addiction. This is also supposed to show a serious character flaw in Twilight - and one that I will inevitably exploit later on.

3) Oh, I'm sure that Vinyl will set Pinkie straight some time in the next few chapters - but in the meantime, it's going to be something of a running joke, and works fairly well with the Scary Manticores gag (Skrillex looks fairly androgynous, as does Vinyl, and they even share a somewhat similar hairstyle - more stuff to exploit).

I should warn you, though, that the next scene is somewhat jarring in comparison to the generally light-hearted tone that I've constructed thus far; Luna is about to have one hell of a Nightmare...