Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

>3DS is unhackable

Pokemon fans always manage to give the middle finger to anti-hack systems. Always

Every time before this, they've had tools to exploit the save file such as Action Replay.

as far as I know, the only homebrew shit on 3DS so far is DS flash carts. They don't really have anything to work with this time.

All they probably did to find this out was rip the rom off the cart with a makeshift 3DSCARD-to-USB device they probably made, and then ripped the rom apart and explored the files.

Every time before this, they've had tools to exploit the save file such as Action Replay.

as far as I know, the only homebrew shit on 3DS so far is DS flash carts. They don't really have anything to work with this time.

All they probably did to find this out was rip the rom off the cart with a makeshift 3DSCARD-to-USB device they probably made, and then ripped the rom apart and explored the files.

appaerently ripping models off the DS is still pretty difficult, thus why I have been unable to get models of Marine or shade :(

Hopefully the event Pokemon aren't in the game and will be put in during the events. I'd rather be surprised to be honest.

Anyway, after the league you're supposed to be able to battle your rival in Kiloude City, but I can't find Serena anywhere. Do I have to do something before?

I think someone mentioned that you had to do a round of the Battle Maison and then you'll find her/him in a park in Kiloude City.

edit : slightly ninja'd

Edited by Jetronic
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bought the game yesterday and I'm having a blast with it! 20  hours in and I still have just one badge! Holy Arceus!

Bought the game yesterday and I'm having a blast with it! 20  hours in and I still have just one badge! Holy Arceus!

..Did you get any sleep?

..Did you get any sleep?

Sure. I played the game yesterday in the noon, this morning, a little bit this afternoon after studying and taking my dog for a walk and this evening. Why'd you ask?

Sure. I played the game yesterday in the noon, this morning, a little bit this afternoon after studying and taking my dog for a walk and this evening. Why'd you ask?

You bought the game yesterday and you were already 20+ hours in. O.o

Have you ever even played a new Pokémon game before, Autosaver?

This is probably the most time I've spent in a Pokemon game without beating the story first. I'm already 70+ hours in and I've only just reached the Elite Four's doorsteps. It's really easy getting distracted by the Pokedex, egg breeding, and super training, so admittedly getting all of the badges and becoming the champion hasn't been my pressing priority.

• Thumbs Up 4

He said he bought it yesterday.  That gives him a window of 48 hours.

He said he bought it yesterday.  That gives him a window of 48 hours.

You bought the game yesterday

The point is he's been playing it for a long time in the span of 48 hours, making a "did you sleep?" joke.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm starting to get really fucking tired of those fucking Seviper. I want to catch a Zangoose, you bunch of stupid ass bitches. Stop killing it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look at the smug faces on those Sevipers. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. 

Also, I just discovered that Aegislash is pretty damn great. A couple of Swords Dances, and I'm all set to do some pretty great damage. King's Shield is also cool. This one's definitely staying on my team. 

Edited by Phantomime

A small part of me does want the 3DS hacked, simply to ripped out all the artwork for the Trainers and for All Pokemon Cries.

But that's about it.

FINALLY beat the Champion. It only took me about 94 hours to do so. The champion's theme song is my second favourite champion song (first belongs to Cynthia). Anyway, this is my current team:

Blaziken (Kung Pow)

• Lv. 76
  • Male
  • Adamant
  • Speed Boost
  • Aerial Ace, Flare Blitz, Sky Uppercut & Shadow Claw

Greninja (Chidori)

• Lv. 76
  • Male
  • Mild
  • Protean
  • Acrobatics, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse & Scald

Venusaur (Wlidwood)

• Lv 76
  • Male
  • Sassy
  • Overgrow
  • Energy Ball, Earthquake, Toxic & Leech Seed

Gardevoir (Aristo)

• Lv. 75
  • Male
  • Modest
  • Trace
  • Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt & Shadow Ball

Aurorus (Crystalis)

• Lv. 76
  • Male
  • Modest
  • Refridgerate
  • Freeze-Dry, Ice Hyper Beam (aka Dragon Killer), Ancient Power & Thunder Wave

Noivern (Dubstep)

• Lv. 77
  • Male
  • Mild
  • Infiltrator
  • Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Boomburst & Air Slash

Special thanks to Bibarel the HM Slave!

All in all, this is easily my favourite Generation ever. That ending was extremely satisfying too.

Okay because I'm not really smart when it comes to Pokemon breeding, I need a little clarification on something I'm trying to do. I'm thinking about breeding a female Mawile with a male Mippowdon so that the baby Mawile can get Ice Fang. I'm working on Gen5 information, but I'm assuming that this hasn't been changed for the new games.

So if this baby Mawile has Ice Fang and it turns out to be a male, if I breed it with a female Mawile, will the offspring still inherent Ice Fang because the father Mawile had it, or do egg moves only work if the father is any one of the Pokemon on this list?

I swear I remember slamming Swinubs together for hours and the babies all still had the Icicle Crash both parents inherited from a Beartic. It was really late, though. I could be misremembering.

I swear I remember slamming Swinubs together for hours and the babies all still had the Icicle Crash both parents inherited from a Beartic. It was really late, though. I could be misremembering.

Bull-boar-mammoth fights :D!

Hi all!

Been looking at X and Y recently and watched a few minutes of a play through , and I have to say , I'm interested , a LOT more then I was for B and W or B and W 2 (which I missed out on).

Problem is I have no idea what version to buy , what are the differences between the versions? Such as version exclusives and whatnot? Or should I wait and potentially pick up Z if they ever make one?

Hi all!

Been looking at X and Y recently and watched a few minutes of a play through , and I have to say , I'm interested , a LOT more then I was for B and W or B and W 2 (which I missed out on).

Problem is I have no idea what version to buy , what are the differences between the versions? Such as version exclusives and whatnot? Or should I wait and potentially pick up Z if they ever make one?

X has:

- Xerneas

- Slurpuff

- Clawtizer

- Pinsir

- Houndoom

- Starmie

- Mightyena

- Aggron

- Hoenn fossils

- Sawk

- Mega Charizard X

- Mega Mewtwo X

- Some Mega stones for Y exclusives

Y has:

- Yveltal

- Aromatisse

- Dragalge

- Heracross

- Manetric

- Cloyster

- Liepard

- Tyranitar

- Kanto fossils

- Throh

- Mega Charizard Y

- Mega Mewtwo Y

- Some Mega stones for X exclusives

There are also some differences in story, while X is more about life, Y is about death.