Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

Well, if true, I'm guessing that Odin is either getting saved for either a new legendary pokemon that acts as the father/creator of the Mega Stones, Mega Arceus, or Mega Dunsparce

I'm feeling that the latter is the most likely/believable

Edited by Panda Cero

Eh, those are all pretty much bullshit.

The only thing in commun between Blaziken and Surt is that both control fire.

Mawile and Loki is an ass pull.

Lucario sences the aura of things, not feelings.

Mewtwo makes no sense. It has nothing to do with power or strength other than being OP as fuck. His Mega evolution is also based on speed, not strength.

Mega Absol is based on a guardian angel, since it usually appears before disasters occur. The emo hair doesn't mean shit.

And why is Ampharos Thor? Because of the hair? If he at least had an hammer.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 6

Mawile is based off the Futakuchi-onna, a yokai with two mouths. Saying Mega Mawile is based off a Norse God is like taking Hermes through a shredder and suddenly calling him Jesus. Not the best example but it makes my point.

The only thing I see Thor in Mega Amphy is the circlet on its head. Thor needed both a belt and gloves to wield his hammer and the circlet is the closest thing to his belt but otherwise no. All the other comparisons are indeed bullshit.

Soooooooooo my friend sent me this...

1175270_703851272974339_1758375176_n.jpg

Anybody know if this is legit by any chance. Looks really cool if you ask me, I hope it's real.

Wait... it has no number. It is missing a number.

Oh my god you guys, it's the true identity of Missingno! =D

BR1SA-YCUAAHeKr.jpg

You can Mega Evolve whenever you want. :o Rad.

Watch everybody abuse this feature on the online battles.

This is hilarious: i smell some ban for at least half of these Mega Evolutions.

Edited by Teoskaven

You can Mega Evolve whenever you want. ohmy.png Rad.

Wait, where it does it say this?

It's right there in the screenshot? You can choose to Mega evolve before you attack.

Yeah...but that doesn't mean it's available at all times.

Also, more pics:

xdemo.jpg

ydemo.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I saw reports on serebii that you can do it at any time, though. :|a

Once you get to Professor Sycamore, he will give you Mewtwo and teach you about Mega Evolution, which is just done by a tap of a button with a move the same turn, and he'll then battle you.

I got big MvC vibes from that. An official version of Type Wild would just be dandy.

Buuuuuuuut it's more likely to be the HD successor to Pokemon Colosseum and XD that everyone wanted.

Edited by Joshua

Wait, a professor gives you Mewtwo?

What

That has to be bullshit. Even Game Freak isn't stupid enough to make one of the most mysterious legendary pokemon a fucking hand-me-down, are they?

Wait, a professor gives you Mewtwo?

What

That has to be bullshit. Even Game Freak isn't stupid enough to make one of the most mysterious legendary pokemon a fucking hand-me-down, are they?

It's a demo thing.

mystery.jpg

...wait, what could this be...?

inb4 its another one of those shitty 3D pokemon stadium type games that requires the handheld games to even have any sort of thing resembling fun 

• Thumbs Up 1

I got big MvC vibes from that. An official version of Type Wild would just be dandy.

Buuuuuuuut it's more likely to be the HD successor to Pokemon Colosseum and XD that everyone wanted.

DON'T TOY WITH ME!

inb4 its another one of those shitty 3D pokemon stadium type games that requires the handheld games to even have any sort of thing resembling fun

The Stadium games had arenas that looked like actual arenas. This battle takes place in the middle of a damn Tokyo street.

Wonky locations like that have only been seen in Colo and XD, like the Outskirt Stand and the Gateon Lighthouse. I can see it being a XD successor, just in a MUCH more urbanized area.

Edited by Joshua

It's a demo thing.

I'm going to have popcorn ready on release day when and if Mewtwo is still giving to the player.

• Thumbs Up 3