Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

The Stadium games had arenas that looked like actual arenas. This battle takes place in the middle of a damn Tokyo street.

Wonky locations like that have only been seen in Colo and XD, like the Outskirt Stand and the Gateon Lighthouse. I can see it being a XD successor, just in a MUCH more urbanized area.

Not sure how to feel about that. I never got to playing XD but Colosseum was pretty fucking boring.

inb4 its another one of those shitty 3D pokemon stadium type games that requires the handheld games to even have any sort of thing resembling fun 

I actually kind of liked the stadium games...

Give me mah HD Pokemanz.

MirorBMirorBMirorBMirorBMirorB

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, I NEED MIROR B.'S FRO IN HD.

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Thumbs Up 5

Not sure how to feel about that. I never got to playing XD but Colosseum was pretty fucking boring.

My gosh,  Colosseum was an odd game for me . I was bored to death of it but for some odd reason I could never stop playing it when I rented it.

mystery.jpg

...wait, what could this be...?

Dear God.

MONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFTMONOLITHSOFT APLEASE BE THIS GAME'S DEVELOPERS

Edited by Lennox

Have ya'll seen the retrospective video it's from?

It's shown right at the end, after X and Y, with a fuzzy/static screen before and after it as if it's a mystery. Almost definitely a teaser for an upcoming game.

Whether it's a proper Pokémon game or some simple battle-app remains to be seen.

Pokeyo Jungle?

I'd love an updated Colosseum/xD, but also a new Snap.  C'mon the Gamepad is perfect for a camera game!

While a new Colossuem/XD would be kinda neat, I'm really hoping that they can break the mold and make this a spin-off with a real-time battle system, for once.

Also, a new Snap is off the cards, that game's original creator noted that he thinks a sequel wouldn't be nearly as good without the novelty factor, if I recall correctly.

Speaking of Sylveon...

Remember when everyone was saying it was gonna be Flying?

GUUD TIEMS!

Apparently Fire resists Fairy attacks. 

Edit: If this means that fire is conversely super effective against Fairy types, then Dragons aren't completely boned.

Edited by VEDJ-F

So, that means the insiders info on Fairy types was correct.

So:

Fairy: 2x against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, 0x from Dragon, 2x from Steel and Poison, and .5x from Fire and Psychic

ALSO, RUNNING IS DEFAULT! FUCK YEAR!

Edited by PSI Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3

Apparently Fire resists Fairy attacks. 

Edit: If this means that fire is conversely super effective against Fairy types, then Dragons aren't completely boned.

Charizard be munching on dem fairy bones tonight :D!

• Thumbs Up 2

So, that means the insiders info on Fairy types was correct.

So:

Fairy: 2x against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, 0x from Dragon, 2x from Steel and Poison, and .5x from Fire and Psychic

ALSO, RUNNING IS DEFAULT! FUCK YEAR!

I'm confused.  Is this implying that Steel and Poison deal double against Fairy or take?  If the latter, fuck that shit.  

Yeah I thought it was Steel and Poison too. Guess I'll wait for the official annoucements of what Fairy type is weak and good against.

So uh, that mysterious footage. What if it's implying that it's some kind of real time Pokemon fighting game? Looking at it, I noticed that both of the pokemon shown were fighting types, there being a noticeable fist on a billboard in the background, and the two pokemon seem to be a lot closer to each other than in a normal game.

Just a thought