Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

I might actually play uber this gen if we're going to see more of these. Could be a really neat way to freshen up the metagame.

MegaStunfisk would be like a modified Reliant Robin. You can pimp it out all you want to make it seem cool and awesome, but it's still a fucking Reliant Robin. 

I just want a Mega Jynx. Give us the advanced form of Jynx we should have gotten with Magmortar and Electivire two generations ago.

I wonder if there'll be a Mega Raichu? I can't imagine the Pikachu family not getting in on this kind of new mechanic, and this'd be a great opportunity to give Raichu a way to stand out. It's needed something like this for ages.

...of course, I'm bracing myself for Mega Pikachu as the only non-fully-evolved Pokemon who can Mega Evolve.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna cross my fingers for MegaBanette and MegaGyarados

Banette needs a boost real bad, it just can't compete against Dusknoir. And Gyarados, while still useful this Gen, with all these new pokemon its making it harder on Gyarados to stay in OU. It became somewhat of a niche pokemon. :/

Maybe it will get its Water/Dragon typing.

Wow, now that's a cool Mega Pokemon Idea, Cofagrigus coming out of it's coffin. I can picture it's speed would be definately boosted.

With as average as its stats are, I welcome a Mega Abomasnow. Just let it keep Snow Warning.

Mega Pinsir is something I didn't consider before, but would be all for it now. Shame Heracross might get a Mega form too, Pinsir's gonna be overshadowed again unless it gets a unique type combination like Bug/Dragon or something.

Medicham? Really? I know I wanted some random ones, but why in the love of fuck did it have to be one of the few Pokemon I actually outright dislike?

Mega Houndoom would be holy shit awesome though, and Aerodactyl.

If this is true, poor Venusaur sad.png Then again, he doesn't really need much of a buff.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Even if that list's legit, it couldn't possibly be all of them. There's no way they wouldn't give a Mega Evolution to a single Gen V Pokemon.

Still, that's along the lines of what I'd like to see. Some super-popular guys, but also plenty of underappreciated ones that badly need a boost or could benefit from an altered design. The prospect of stuff like Mega Pinsir, Mega Jynx and Mega Banette is really exciting.

Medicham? Really? I know I wanted some random ones, but why in the love of fuck did it have to be one of the few Pokemon I actually outright dislike?

Mega Houndoom would be holy shit awesome though, and Aerodactyl.

If this is true, poor Venusaur sad.png Then again, he doesn't really need much of a buff.

Medicham is a really mysterious Pokémon. It can either look good or weird as fuck depending from which angle you're looking at it.

Don't take that list as the end of potential Megas. I predict that those are simply going to be the Megas revealed before the game's release. :|a

Please GameFreak, Mega Flygon, Bug/Dragon.  

Seriously, why isn't the Pokemon clearly based on a DRAGONFLY part Bug?  I don't even care about whatever else it gets as long as it receives that typing.

Also another random thing.  I find it extremely strange how we have around 700 Pokemon yet not a single one is pure Flying type.  All the ones that one would assume as pure Flying are also Normal for instance.  Why is that?

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

Please GameFreak, Mega Flygon, Bug/Dragon.  

Seriously, why isn't the Pokemon clearly based on a DRAGONFLY part Bug?

It's an Antlion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Literally don't know how I forgot about him .-. 

Probably because he has the shittiest and most forgetable design in the entire series? And if that wasn't enough, there are two other dudes just like him.

The redesigns didn't help at all by being exclusive with that 3DS app that no one bought.

Edited by Tmsp

Tornbirdy da best.

Speaking of BW legends though, seeing as how Reshiram and Zekrom are the true forms of the Light Stone and Dark Stone, it would be cool if the other Stone will serve as the Mega form for the corresponding Kyurem fusion. It would be convenient, play into Mega evolutions more, and can serve as both a means to get the original Tao Dragon Pokemon, and to allow a unique gimmick for the Dragon to toggle between the stone it carries, and subsequently get a different stat boost. I.E. White Kyurem holding the Dark Stone has it Mega Evolve into the Tao Dragon with an Attack boost, while Black Kyurem with the Light Stone gives that same Tao Dragon a Special Attack boost instead.

Edited by Joshua

Mega Darmanitan.

Combined it's MASSIVE Physical Attack power with it's equally MASSIVE Special Attack power and Defense of it's Zen form......

Jeez, Darmanitan already has the highest Attack power of all Non-Legendary Fire Types and the Highest Special Attack of all Non-Legendary Power in Zen Form, but Damn.....if it's Mega form were to combined it's stats together.....it'll be the ultimate Fire Type.

And Joshua, I kinda like your idea of Kyurem having a Mega form that has it becoming the Legendary Dragon which we never got to properly see in the BW games.

Edited by Dantemustdie00