Awoo.

Pokemon X & Y (October 2013 on 3DS) - [Now out! Go out and play it already]

Pelly <3's U

legend_of_the_leaf_by_haychel-d6c12e9.jp

I want to see Farfetch'd hold a Honedge. biggrin.png

Edited by Son1ctrainer
  • Thumbs Up 9

How does a living creature come into existence that just happen to literally be artificial man-made objects and tools.

Or, considering Honedge for example is a possessed sword, where do all these ghosts get these identical looking swords? What are these ghosts' true forms, and why do they specifically haunt identical swords to the point that they're considered an entire species that produce offspring that are also possessing identical, artificial swords?

Maybe it's like with Slowbro, which upon a Shelder latching onto it, it conforms into the tail we see now, a sort of enhanced shell. Maybe the base ghost or Pokemon (or whatever) possesses any sword and then it transforms into that specific design. It's a little early to tell.

I just kinda hope it doesn't evolve personally. There's not many Pokemon I like/use that don't evolve and this would be a cool change up for me. Plus I don't think I see it evolving unless it's a special thing where it needs to interact with another Pokemon to make something new like others have said. Just hope it does that forme idea instead, being sheathed or unsheathed for different stat modes and whatnot.

Also is anyone else extremely excited to see what the new fossil Pokemon will be this gen? I hope they give us some crazy typing this time, and maybe break the "needs to be part rock type" norm. If not though, I hope it's paired with something we haven't seen like rock/electric or something weird.

I'm also really hoping for a new "Porygon" of Pokemon. I'd love to see more cyber Pokemon, or at the very least give a Silphco-intended Porygon3, since Z was a glitch. Or fulfill my childhood dreams of recognizing Missingno as a Pokemon *shut up let me dream, D:*

Lastly, I know the Pokemon universe is littered with canines, but I hope this gen give me an ice wolf Pokemon. There's been wolves in the past, but they're either mixed with something (Mightyena), or weird looking (Manectric). Always wanted an Arctic Wolf representative Pokemon. While on that subject I'm still surprised there's never been a wolf that evolves using a moonstone XD.

But yeah, of course just my wishes, but that's the fun part about hyping for a new gen haha

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm still waiting for my water lizard starter since we've already had Charmander (fire) and Treecko (grass) and now we have Kecleon (normal, but can change type) Scraggy (fighting) and now Helioptile (electric).

Marine iguana would be nice. Water Dragon is obvious. Bearded dragon, OMG cuteness overload.

Still hoping for a Tuatara and one that is electric (look up the name 'tuatara' and find out why)

I'm hoping for a Duck pokemon to keep my Golduck company. Swanna doesn't count, it's a fucking swan. Something original, though. Not "Water / Flying", that is. Or a Water-Poison Platypus.

Kind of hoping for a fossil mammoth Pokemon that isn't rock type yeah.

I don't think there will be another mammoth Pokemon, because Mamoswine exists. D: Maybe another prehistoric elephant...Gomphotheres?

SPgomphotherium.jpg

Yah, that coud work. Just hope they can make it look cool and not ugly.

You know what we freaking need? A Megalodon Pokémon.

I don't care if it is a fossil or a Sharpedo evolution, just make a freaking huge shark.

Another thing I would like its a plage doctor Pokémon. Something among the lines of this:

DuJ1RYA.png

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm still waiting for my water lizard starter since we've already had Charmander (fire) and Treecko (grass) and now we have Kecleon (normal, but can change type) Scraggy (fighting) and now Helioptile (electric).

Marine iguana would be nice. Water Dragon is obvious. Bearded dragon, OMG cuteness overload.

Still hoping for a Tuatara and one that is electric (look up the name 'tuatara' and find out why)

Gyarados?

Okie-dokie guys. Coro-Coro's been leaked once more. We got some more Pokemon, including the evolution of Pancham!

2969_483745658378393_1375644428_n.jpg

The blokes in orange suits/hazmat suits are part of the evil team, and the team is ccalled Team Flair

Xerneas is a Fairy-type, has the ability Fairy Aura which boosts the power of Fairy moves, and has a move called Geo Control. Yveltal is a Dark/Flying type, has the Dark Aura ability, and has a move called Death Wing.

Pancham's evolution is named Goronda. It is a Dark/Fighting Pokemon, has Iron Fist as its ability, and evolves from Pancham is a manner not seen in Pokemon before.

corocoro7132.jpg

The smaller squid Pokemon is called Maika, while the larger one is named Karamanero. They are Dark/Psychic Pokemon, and possess an attack called Turn Over, which reverses stat alterations. Think of it as a the move equivalent of Contrary (which is also an ability the two can have).

corocoro7133.jpg

The pink birdy is called Shushup, and it is a Fairy type. It is exclusive to Pokemon Y.

corocoro7134.jpg

Peroppafu is also a Fairy Pokemon. It is called the Cotton Candy Pokemon. It has the ability Sweet Pale, which prevents allies from falling asleep. Pokemon X exclusive.

corocoro7135.jpg

Edited by Joshua

New evil team is the closest thing we'll get to a new set of Elite Beat Agents

Pancham's evo is fucking SICK.

The other Pokemon look pretty clusterfuck-y..

• Thumbs Up 2

New evil team is the closest thing we'll get to a new set of Elite Beat Agents

So when their leader dispatches people for a mission he/she would say "Agents are GO!"

• Thumbs Up 1

>Honedge ability is No Guard

I really fucking hope that means that thing I was saying earlier where you can take the sheath off for stat changes, homigosh, <3.

Super digging Pancham's evolution, it's super badass haha. Though not sure if I'll use since it's a Fighting/Dark type, and Zoroark is already my dark type waifu, :U. 

The other's are the in the meh catagory, where they're just filler fodder to me, but nothing I'm like "AW GROSS SICK YUCK" about. Actually that Psychic/Dark Squid is pretty awesome too, since it reminds me of like some sinister disney villain from the 90s or something hahaha.

Oh, and I'm wondering if Dark is strong against Fairy type, and maybe Fairy is strong against Flying some how to balance the legendaries out. I personally kinda hope so, but I could also see the bird dude being a "bad pokemon" while the other is a good pokemon meant to stop it or something, where depending on which game version you get, you can be on either side of the story.

IDK, cool stuffs though, <3.

Woah wait hold the phone

The evil team is called Team Flair/Flare (フレア団). Their purpose is solely to make money

Uh, YES PLEASE. Means I don't have to care about world dominators, boring motives, and whatever have you that the evil teams have been doing for the past few generations. I can just have some group of thugs that just want to steal cash and cause havoc, Pokemon style. Just make them distinct enough from Team Rocket and I'll love them forever, XD.

• Thumbs Up 8

Oh my god, looking at the team close up, I see now they're not hazmat suits. They're completely decked out in tuxes and shades.

Awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

That Pancham's evolution is not the regular evolution, a trade evolution, or a stone-induced evolution. While it may not show item-induced evolution like Gligar -> Gliscor, the scans explicitly states the evolution is a new one of its type.

That Pancham's evolution is not the regular evolution, a trade evolution, or a stone-induced evolution. While it may not show item-induced evolution like Gligar -> Gliscor, the scans explicitly states the evolution is a new one of its type.

I hope it's something simple...

That fluffy mon looks like a poodle pokemon and it's Peropuff. If that poodle is as hyperactive as real life poodles, then it's speed stats should be insane :P

I hope it's something simple...

That fluffy mon looks like a poodle pokemon and it's Peropuff. If that poodle is as hyperactive as real life poodles, then it's speed stats should be insane tongue.png

Find the bamboo stick with a 1% chance drop from some really obscure location to evolve your Pancham!

That panda evo is great. Others, as guys have already said, are just filler pokemon. Meh.

I'm going to catch that Panda, make him evolve, and call him Jojo.