Awoo.

SSMB's FIRST FORUM ZOMBIE TAG

Pelly <3's U

So zombies you may be formidable because of your sheer mass, but we humans are coordinating and strategizing our movement in the field for supplies, THIS ISN'T OVER.

NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

Well, Soniko, I just had a snack at Jez's gallery. Maybe you wanna check who was.

Also, Torture Pawn is now back within the ranks of the undead.

MUHAHAHAHA. BRAINS. HIPPIES. HAIRCUTS. BRAAAAAAAIIIIINNNSSS.

There is nothing I can do, a former comrade has become an enemy. If we cross paths, Super Zombiko, I'll have no choice.

(Also, I like how you guys moved in when I admitted to being too tired to be vigilant about this. Kudos to you.)

Edited by King Of Awesome

And NOW, I'm getting STRONGER and TRANSFORMING ANEW... Soniko managed to cut off my both hands on the battle, but that won't matter soon.

Edited by Undead Jango

braaaaaains... and uh.. stuff...

Yeah they got me again... Curse ye barely active showcase thread!

Jango you're even more dead when Blue Wisp finds out you've been nomming on my breas- i mean Brains...

• Thumbs Up 1

It appears I could not save dear FourCartridge from the zombie carnage; I was delayed by the bus ride to school.

Curse you, public education!

Edited by Cola

There are still a few of us left, including some who haven't even been bitten once. This isn't over yet, zombies!

^ Lies. As if there was ever a chance for any of you!

BLAHAHAAA... The end is coming!

*cough*

*hemorrhages oil*

Edited by Torture Pawn

welp, I got bitten now as well...where was my defense people? I'm a valuable contributing member >:V. Now that's all been ruined, and I'm reducing to a stinky, rotting monster!

Well don't worry, I'll have my revenge... >:V

braaaaaains... and uh.. stuff...

Yeah they got me again... Curse ye barely active showcase thread!

Jango you're even more dead when Blue Wisp finds out you've been nomming on my breas- i mean Brains...

Blue Wisp...? You better don't come any CLOSE to me!

Watch out Jango, lightning can strike twice. >:I

This also proves that I am a /terrible/ zombie. But on the other end, we will find out what happens when a zombie gets bitten!

Come here and let's see what happens Jango, I'll show you how much I care for you zombie-buddy. <3

You should have thought of that before you stole Soniko's non-zombie self from me. Now you shall be bitten by me.

You will be a... Double zombie. Twice the smelly, twice the bluuuuuuuuuuhs! >:U

Well, Soniko, I just had a snack at Jez's gallery. Maybe you wanna check who was.

Thanks for dropping by, I'm sure you'd have totally made that post commenting on my art even without the ulterior motive of nomming Soniko.  8D

...RIGHT?  >8O

• Thumbs Up 8

You should have thought of that before you stole Soniko's non-zombie self from me. Now you shall be bitten by me.

You will be a... Double zombie. Twice the smelly, twice the bluuuuuuuuuuhs! >:U

What have you done to me, Wisp!

I made you a double zombie... ZomBi? Twombie? I'll think of a word play later on. But for now you are double the zombie you used to be!

bluuuuuuuuuuh I'm so evil.

braaaaaaaaaains

Pelly laid there with her back against the wall. She wasn’t exactly sure where she was; somewhere in chit-chat likely, but as for the thread…..well that was anyone’s guess. Her hands were clenched around her M1 Garand, though it had seen better days, and besides she had seen herself that it was ineffective against this new form of member. No matter how many strikes she fired at them, they just kept coming. She had even whacked a few with her banhammer, but it only seemed to slow them down.

She didn’t know how long it had been since she had been separated from Sean; the hordes had driven them apart. Without him, she was losing her motivation to keep defending the boards. She had watched those that she healed fall to the infection again, and things were looking grim.

“Let those damn, dirty zombies take it over.” She spit.

Besides, she couldn’t remember why she was even trying. She knew that many saw her as cold or uncaring, and perhaps it had become true. Sure, she had neglected posting on the boards lately, perhaps ever since she had taken on the position of a Mod; but it was only because she was tied up for hours in the staff forum with her experiments. When the infection broke out, she turned right away to developing a cure, but what for? Maybe at once there was a time when she could have kept going, when she could have kept defending the board; but that was a couple IP.Board versions ago. She shut her eyes, and tried to remember why she had even taken on the job in the first place.

Because I love these boards.

No….that was another time, long ago. Now there was only darkness…..

….

“AHHHHHHH STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU ZOMBIES!”

The noise broke her fall into slumber and she looked up. There appeared to be zombies coming after someone, someone who was sure to fall to them. But wait. There appeared to be a large man standing in between the member and the zombies.

“I will be your wall!” He cried at the member, “Run! Run far away from here. These zombies can’t hurt me!”

Pelly couldn't believe her eyes. It seemed as these there were players, no not players....NPCs coming to the defense of the board; a new breed of heroes rising up from even beyond the confines of the forum event.

“They’re…they’re walling the zombies!”

Pelly stood up, leaving her pity and reflection behind her. What this board needed now was heroes. She would stand with the boards protecting the humans until the end, regardless of how things turned out. She picked up her med kit, and without so much as a second thought sprinted back out into into the boards.

More healings coming, humans stay strong.

• Thumbs Up 8

I'm... I'M CURED! I missed you... Non-zombie...ness...status! Oh the joys of life, the joy of knowledge, of strength, of rationality, of sanity, of... Stuff! I am so glad that I got my non-zombie status back! As soon as I wake up, I find myself munching a disembodied feet. It's oddly delicious, a little bit salty though, I'm not a big fan of salt. I hate salt. I HATE SALT COMPANIES. I. HATE. SALT. DAMN YOU SALT ZOMBIES, YOU AND YOUR SALTYNESS. 
Anyway, this feet is tasty so no biggie.

After munching it a bit, I noticed the doctors that helped me get unzombified were staring at me with a weird look. I start to walk to one of the nurses, and I proceed to lick her arm.

She slapped me.

People are so rude these days, they won't accept a free arm cleaning and then attack you for it. How ungrateful.

Either way, I heard we were going to go out for resources. If anybody reads this then it means that I'm out and the zombies are probably chasing me, with my last breath I curse Jango.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well it seems as if you've gone and wasted at least one of your medkits. I caught a newly healed Blue Wisp hanging around the Sonic Showcase section, and well, the rest is history. WHO WILL SAVE THE REST OF YOU NOW?! MUHAHAHAHA!

I feel my body changing, I feel my very essence fading away, I feel my spirit disintegrating. I feel myself... Getting zombified again. I SEE A POWERFUL BEAM OF LIGHT. I CAN SEE THE LIGHT. LORD, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT. I CAN SEE IT.

Then suddenly, the light fades away, I have regained the grey colour along with multiple wounds and blood coming out of body parts. I'm standing before my fellow zombie NGw00d with his mouth still biting my ankle. I look at him, and I say... "BLUUUUUH." I proceed to kick him away and then I spit at him because fuck you, NG is my mortal frenemy and I hate/love him. >:U

And then I remember, that I still retain the hunger for bodyparts from before.

I'm hungry.

Time to look for food.

I wonder if they'll get mad at me if I cannibalize my fellow zombie friends!

Fine, I guess I'll just go eat that nurse from before, not that she can fight back, right?... Hope she's not salty. I hate salt.

Really, I do.

• Thumbs Up 1

NPCs vs. Zombies: A New Age of Heroes.

I don't know how much longer I can hold the horde back, with every person I protect, another is bitten. Worse yet, those I protect seem to fall in due time but, I can't give up. I may be a Bad Guy but, I'm not a bad guy. I'll be the hero for now, the hero these survivors need. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Dear Civilians... Come outside to play! Come play in the Sonic forum... or the videogames forum... Don't play in the bug reports, or the announcements... And don't tell King of Awesome when you're coming to play...

... And bring your delicious brain.

Signed... The Zombies!

313866d1320083912-zombie-mouse-mummymous

This taste... it's quite nice. I don't know if I ever want to go back, really. Ever since I became a zombie, I've felt almost... enlightened. Aware. More at peace with my animal instincts. The taste of brains... every time I can get my hands on one it's like a europhic explosion of taste and smell.

I don't want to go back... this is the way I must live...

On to hunt for more brains... You're looking awfully tasty, my dear Nepenthe~

*cracks fingers* *cracks neck* *smirks*

I got 'er...

I got Nepenthe

*laughs evilly*

>8D

Uh, is that legal? You necro bumped a topic that was last active in August. Even if it was legal, it's in poor taste. Just like a zombie to play the game of a coward.

Cyril: "NRGHA."

Oh, sorry. Except you, buddy!

Edited by King Of Awesome