Awoo.

SSMB's FIRST FORUM ZOMBIE TAG

Pelly <3's U

I'd considered biting you earlier Burnt Ash, but I didn't actually have anything to post at the time. It's ok though; I got King/Blue Wisp instead. >=D

Edited by Torture Pawn
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also, what'll happen when everyone has been zombified?

Pelly will dress up like Michael Jackson and we're going to perform the Thriller dance.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well we still have those medkit things the mods can give out to heal zombies, so it shouldn't be over too soon, but yeah, the game ends once everyone's been zombified or on the 17th, whichever comes first.

*gets out some paper, pencils, compasses, abacuses, and other assorted materials she cannot use.*

It's clear to me now that I need to start planning my movements around the city now. The horde is only getting stronger. D:

(I'm still curious though. Can a zombie go back an edit in an "Infected" against a player, or is that disallowed?)

Are you talking about undoing the "INFECTED"? If you do it before the other member or a staff sees it, then it'll be fine I guess.

(EDIT: Nevermind, Pelly ninja'd or should i say zombie'd, harharhar me)

Also I brain-attacked Burnt Ash, I feel evil.

Edited by King Wisp

NPCs as a zombie wall you say? You have my axe. But seriously, I'm debating joining this but, for now I'll just troll zombies with my NPC untouchable flesh.

Look kid *inhale cigarette*

If you lot wanna stay alive I suggest ya do everything I ask and listen to every word I say 'cause the second ya fall from this pack you're a gonner ya hear? It's hell out there now. Once you've been healed once, that's it, you're immune. Call it quits. Close curtain. Game over. You're done man. So I suggest you follow close and stick to your posts if you wanna survive this thing, 'cause all be DAMNED if you think you're sticking around after that. You'll be one of them, and the only sympathy you'll get is the business end of ol' boomstick here.

Heh, I'll do my best to keep your heart ticking and your mind sane, but I'm no god *spits*. Sooner or later we're all going under if you'd ask me, but hell, I'll play this game called "hope."

Name's Wolfy, I'll be one of your healers.

*pulls on leather jacket and rides motorcycle off into the sunset...for now*

• Thumbs Up 8

I was healed, but then infected again, AGAIN! Always the hypothetical black guy :/ Gonna edit my sig *sigh*

Edited by Undead Jango
  • Thumbs Up 2

Is it bad that I'm humming this to myself as I browse the forums?

Edited by Discoid

I'm just waiting and biding my time away from you assholes, trying to find an opening in your defenses.

But what I wouldn't give for a Sega announcement. D:

So I've been infected, by none other than Hogfather. Now, who wants to be my first victim?

Who reinfected Hogfather?

I was bitten twice... this changes a person. You may see the marks on my quills... but after eating Chaos Warp's brain, I feel STRONGERRRR.

If you post directly below a human, but your posts starts the next page of the thread, does it count as an infect or not?

Nobody, I infected him before I was healed.

Ohhh ok, I missed that sorry.

Also Jango, I saw this with you and I thought I should post this here so people know. If you were healed, please don't remove the healed symbol from your signature, even if you are turned back into a zombie. It makes it a lot easier to keep track of people we've healed already if you leave it there.

I edited it back into your sig.

Welp. Spiderman just infected me... He's not a friendly neighbourhood spiderman! He's a mean and nasty horrible Spiderman! and he... he... he.. brains?

Well SSMB...

Incidently... this is also how they deal with banned members.

Bit JezMM. tongue.png Now to make more people part of our little zombie army!

EDIT: Tomorrow of course.

Edited by Burnt Ash