Awoo.

SSMB's FIRST FORUM ZOMBIE TAG

Pelly <3's U

I'm really really sorry, but between real life and some internal conflicts on another community I go (that ended rather badly if I might add and I've been trying to deal with it) I haven't been able to log in here...

I wanted to be... well... a part of this game but I ended up doing nothing, sorry. D:

Yeah... So if you've been following my status' you'll know I've opted to making a weekly humour comic based around this Zombie Tag session so far we have...

Zombies

Me/Black Rock Shooter - The slightly irritable girl that mopes about and is always the last to join in on her fellow zombies plans because she doesn't really care for being a zombie and just wants to get a decent meal,

Jango - Is the evil super-zombie that vows for world domination and infecting everyone, he's pretty much really strong but not taken seriously because he's shorter than the others.

Delusphere - Is the clueless zombie that has no idea what is going on due to losing 2 brains, he's pretty dumb (not like the real Delus though tongue.png )

Hogfather - He is the comically leader of the group who is always after a juicy brain so he comes up with all these elaborate plans to get one, normally focusing on just Nepenthe an apartment across, the plans always fails and he always has some amazingly lame british pun.

Spiderman - Spiderman always fights with Blue Wisp who openly mock each other all the time, he was formally a Super Hero who recently went Super Zero so he sort of lays about the apartment feeling sorry for himself and trying to get himself back into the hero business.

Blue Wisp - Blue Wisp always fights with Spiderman, he is the resident zombie Wisp and always has some cheesey or perverted dialogue to say, He also tries to flirt with Black Rock Shooter but is often shot down by her sarcastic remarks.

Solkia - A humanized-Zombie Fennekin girl, (he) is always moody, witty, sarcastic and rude who normally just laughs and mocks the groups attempts to get brains, He's normally centre of each plan though so he can't really complain.

JezMM - Alice is probably the only person BRS can relate to out of the group, Alice is just kind of there because she was bitten by BRS, who feels guilty about zombifying her friend, so lets her stick around, Alice sort of is the awkward inclusion in the group and is the centre of attention for sexual innuendo's from Blue Wisp and some of the group.

Still need to add more over the course of time if I stick with this, otherwise please let me know if you'd like to be in it! smile.png

Humans

Nepenthe - Nepenthe is trollish neighbour across the road, she openly mocks and teases the zombies often luring them into traps where her assholeish body guard and friend, Ralph is waiting to ruin the Zombies days, she's a bit a weird but loves to wind up the undead, be it dancing outside their window or hurling abuse from across the street, she has magical Japanese powers that make her weirdness justified.

King of Awesome - He is a huge fan of Wreck-It Ralph, so much so he decides to pose as him and is typically an asshole jock that loves to mess up the Undead, he's Nepenthe's protector and always ruins Hogfather's plans comically often resulting in him beating us to a pulp and sending us packing back to BRS' apartment.

Grumpy Old Guy - He randomly appears at the worst times but is often overlooked as Hogfather is too hell bent on acquiring Nepenthe's tasty brain, Black Rock Shooter & Alice always notices him but both of them are normally left unheard due to the group's fixation on Nepenthe, However the Grumpy git is oblivious to the undead as he's always too busy time-jumping and messing with his experiments, sometimes being the accidental fouler of Hogfather's plans.

Cola - Another NPC however as Scott Pilgrim he is pretty useless at his job of protecting the living and always tends to turn up too late to each scenario.

If I go through with this it'll just be a simple web-comic style dealio each week, what do you guys think?

Of course the Mods will appear as cameo's and medics too!

What about meeeee? :C

I should have kept a closer eye on this thread, haha. I wasn't even aware the game had ended until a few minutes ago.

Edited by Discoid

You trying to nibble on my neck with your gums in the Zelda topic was absolutely adorable.

That'll do zombie. That'll do.

• Thumbs Up 4

What about meeeee? :C

Don't forgot about me either! I'm clearly an integral part of this! (Also probably should remember that shark guy, Kung-FuJaws I think his name was...)

Also guess now I should change my avatar...but at the same time, I'm too lazy to decide on something new....

It's a real conundrum.... :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Whoops I totally lied about wrapping this all up with a final post...but it seems like you guys/girls did that for me

so thanks for playing 

• Thumbs Up 1

YOU OWED US A MEANINGFUL ENDING, PELLY. How could you? HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!

Nah but, seriously. It ended well enough, since I got my medal.

And so after a lengthy vacation the "Ignore all signatures" check button returns to active duty, mildly sun-tanned and sporting a tattoo it doesn't remember getting.