Awoo.

SSMB's FIRST FORUM ZOMBIE TAG

Pelly <3's U

Ah, ok, Pelly, sorry 'bout that. A question, can zombies be healed a second time?

Nope, as said in the first post.

(This is why my zombie avatar this time is dramatically more mangled than before.  'u' )

I fear I only delayed the inevitable last night. All that I have defended has fallen but one, only Soniko remains.

Edited by King Of Awesome

NPC's it is your job to protect me, for I am the only survivor and...the only hope for Humanity.

How is that so? I was once infected... I have been cured, and now the antibodies inside me are the only cure for a worldwide dosage!

D: halp pls!

Wait, isn't Penthe still human? D:

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter

NPC's it is your job to protect me, for I am the only survivor and...the only hope for Humanity.

For anyone else who thinks this, Nepenthe is still around, so we gotta infect her and Soniko. Just a heads up to my fellow zombies. tongue.png

There are still a few of us left, including some who haven't even been bitten once. This isn't over yet, zombies!

Edited by Torture Pawn
  • Thumbs Up 3

For anyone else who thinks this, Nepenthe is still around, so we gotta infect her and Soniko. Just a heads up to my fellow zombies. tongue.png

I call dibs on Soniko, yes.

This game is actually quite fun, yes, we should thank our glorious moderators for this chance of infecting our fellow members. I for one would like to see this game happening again in the future, when it's over that is.

Wearily I watched several of my comrades, all of whom I'd only known for only a few moments yet had formed a deep kinship with through the trials of our circumstance, fall to the unforgiving teeth of the horde. Soon it was my turn to try and scout the land for supplies, but for most of the time I hid shivering, waiting for some cliche' epiphany or perhaps divine intervention to show me the safest way out and back. I'd heard of an antidote that could be used once on the body in case of a bite, but frankly I wanted that little ace tucked firmly up my sleeve as long as possible, hopefully until the Earth was released from this monstrous pandemic. 

Eventually when I felt the time was right, I frantically took off towards the Sonic section, chest hurting and throat dry, but neither were reason enough to stop. The zombie was, however; in a flash, he appeared behind me! I didn't know whether or not he'd wasted his bite for the day on some other soul, but there he was nonetheless, staring me down through those pitiful grey eyes and that unending scowl.

And yet, away he went. Like my last encounter with one, he appeared to not give much of a damn about me for some odd reason and simply took back off from whence he came. I allowed myself to breathe again and was able to make the rest of the trip completely yet beautifully alone. Third time is the charm, they say, and soon it will be my turn again to go out into the abandoned wilds of SSMB. I can only pray that they're wrong.

-- Nepenthe, 1/13/2012, 7:02 PM

Then I'm taking up King of Awesome on his offer to be a wall for the human players. If the zombies can plan out all manner of strategy, no reason why we can't. :D!!!

Yeah, I was terrified. This is the second time someone's posted under me without writing in an Infected. Maybe I do taste bad after all. :3

Don't test the fates, Penthe. I can only block the incoming horde, not Wreck them.

I don't need you to be a Good Guy. Just one post a day outside of the safe zones is all I ask. D:

Edited by Nepenthe

Yeah, I was terrified. This is the second time someone's posted under me without writing in an Infected. Maybe I do taste bad after all. :3

I don't need you to be a Good Guy. Just one post a day outside of the safe zones is all I ask. D:

Well, the video game section is my usual haunt, as you know.

I missed an opportunity to infect someone today. Dammit. I'm hungry for brains, I can't wait a whole day! 

Also, has anyone seen my eye?

Well, the video game section is my usual haunt, as you know.

Alrighty. :3

D: But wait, a zombie will know I'm in the video game section then....

Which means we need to post in the least popular section!

But a bump will surely draw attention....

Well, a hot topic would be awesome to post in....

But Sega's not...announcing anything....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO.

omigosh the survivors are few and far apart, I'm used to roaming desolate wastelands and taking on the super natural...but not Zombies... Why don't my weapons work against this threat!? ;_____________; 

Soniko... I'M SEEKING THIS BRAIN OF YOURS. EACH TIME I BITE SOMEONE, THE POWER... I WANT ALL THAT POWER. I'LL BECOME THE STRONGEST ZOMBIE ALIV... I MEAN DEAD!

Edited by Undead Jango

Who needs weapons when you have got cleavage.

Us zombies love cleavages more than brains. At least this zombie does, hehe

Also Jango, get away from Soniko or I will bite you. >:U

(Made this in a status but, 'tis fitting)

In a world full of the undead, a bad guy is given the chance to become a hero. This winter, King of Awesome is Wreck-It Ralph in: Sonic Stadium Zombie Tag. This time, wrecking is not enough.

Edited by King Of Awesome
  • Thumbs Up 7

So zombies you may be formidable because of your sheer mass, but we humans are coordinating and strategizing our movement in the field for supplies, THIS ISN'T OVER.

NOT BY A LONG SHOT.