Awoo.

SSMB's FIRST FORUM ZOMBIE TAG

Pelly <3's U

There can be multiple infections a day, but say if you were a zombie, you could only infect one person a day.

In that case... theres a problem.

The person who infected me has also infected at least one other person today.

Any idea if you were infected first or last? Probably the second person would be the one who returns to the living team.

Also since this is a safe zone... *laughs and dances at zombies* neeener neeener :P

He shouldn't be punished or anything, but I think the second person he infected should be let off the hook. I think that'd be fair. I would certainly want to freak out at every zombie looking at the topics I'm in for longer than a day. D:

In that case... theres a problem.

The person who infected me has also infected at least one other person today.

Frak. Sorry about that. Honest mistake.

I don't care... I wanted to be a zombie...

Now... which one of you do I much on first... Because according to my watch, it's past midnight, and I feel like a midnight snack =p

...Brains...

• Thumbs Up 1

I think time zones are going to make us humans royally fucked, when we're safe from the British Zombies having their meal for the day... 8 hours later we have the Murrican Zombies on our ass and vice versa D:

• Thumbs Up 4

Guys/Gals, you're supposed to be listing who you infected and on what day in your sig...you can see this when you look in the example pic on the first post.

So in your sig when you're a zombie you have something like this

I've infected

Solkia - 1/11

Hogfather 1/12

So on and so forth...

This is to help you keep track of who you've infected and also to prevent mistakes like biting 2 people in one day

• Thumbs Up 1

There was a little mistake made with the first person who was selected to be the Zombie. He accidently infected 2 people in the same day. I think we should just let him off with it since it was just his first time, and continue.

Dude, you're taking this way too seriously.  

Fuck, okay guys when someone is giving you compliments on your art, check if they're a zombie first.  Don't get suckered in by their kind words, as soon as they get the chance, they're like CHOMP.

I should have nailed more NPC members to the door of my art gallery.  8C

• Thumbs Up 7

I noticed I could just keep posting in the 2 relatively safe threads I post in but where's the fun in that? I'll go explore the Sonic boards once I find me some free time... Then again, I could also force people to post in certain threads by not moving from them huehuehueheuhue... 

I also saw some potential for little exploits like having a tag partner who isn't participating, share both your views in a certain topic and post almost at the same time with your partner covering up for you and the like (basically, Jez's idea of using an NPC as a meat shield)

Oh well, this is more like a test of sorts. Let's keep going and see how it goes, hooray for SSMbeta testers! o/

lol yes, but that person would really have to be a dedicated friend of yours to just literally make efforted posts with you, every single time you decide to post, without having any desire to play the game on their own.

It would be kind of fun to see how many posts you can make before you get infected though, and see who is the bravest/strongest of them all.

Signatures like Black Rock Shooter's are the reason I've kept them disabled until now. It's a completely awesome animation, but murder on the eyes if I'm trying to read anything else on the same screen as that colourful abomination - and trying to write a post with it visible? Fogettabout it!*

But with the infections starting to pop up, this is getting more interesting by the minutes, so I'll suck it up.

*Yes, I know I can just click More Reply Options.

Did I just get infected? No message about it, but no notice in Zombisphere's signature about prior infections.

I am confused. And possibly dead.

EDIT: Ah, okay. Groovy.

Edited by Grumpy Old guy

^ This topic is a safe zone, you can't get infected in here.

So yeah, I just got infected. Guys, it's actually not that bad! Yeah, okay you smell bad all the time,

Pfft, speak for yourself.

*sprays on his zombie cologne and brushes his partially shedded hair*

Ohhh yeah ready for a night on the town.

*leg pops off*

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 3

Yes come civilians... post in the Sonic forum... or the videogame forum.. come post on SSMB.... you'll like the ways of the zombie... Brains...

Well, someone has to be the metaphorical black man. =P

Also, I was curious in the case that I succumb to the zombie horde and am then imbued with the power of recruiting more members. Let's say I make a post below a player, but don't infect them. Can I go back and edit that post to reflect a change of heart to infect them, or is no editing allowed?

Edited by Nepenthe

I am mentally pretending that all the people who are confused like "what's with this zombie/infected thing going on, I don't get it?" are basically SSMB Zombie Tag's equivelant of people who were dramatically in comas or hadn't seen the news before the TVs turned to static etc and have woken up to find the world a shell of what it once was.

...Quite how this fits into the headcanon of them also being planks of wood I don't know but I'm working on it.

• Thumbs Up 4

Signatures like Black Rock Shooter's are the reason I've kept them disabled until now. It's a completely awesome animation, but murder on the eyes if I'm trying to read anything else on the same screen as that colourful abomination - and trying to write a post with it visible? Fogettabout it!*

But with the infections starting to pop up, this is getting more interesting by the minutes, so I'll suck it up.

*Yes, I know I can just click More Reply Options.

My sig is the best sig on SSMB! but if it's jarring for people I can change it?

I'm trying to find a topic to post in, to make a relatively good post, because as it stands, I'm still unzombified. D:

My sig is the best sig on SSMB!

If it's the best signature ever then where are the boobs, Soniko.

I rest my case.

Also, what'll happen when everyone has been zombified?

If it's the best signature ever then where are the boobs, Soniko.

I rest my case.

Also, what'll happen when everyone has been zombified?

The game ends then, or on the 17th.