Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Finished all eighty stages of Super Monkey Ball 3D in 2 hours and 6 minutes. :lol:

At least there's still a bit to go back and do!

Been playing AR Games, Face Raiders, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition and Pokemon White on my 3DS lately. Also been using the 3DS camera and sound software, if those count as games. lol

Professor Layton & The Curious Village

This game knew how to surprise me. I was sceptical at first as I heard it was a bit similar to Phoenix Wright. I thought it wouldn't be able to out shine it at all. Yet this game was excellent. i may not be the smartest bone in the pile but I enjoyed all those puzzles! The Story was captivating with so many twists and mysteries you could be involved for hours. Lastly I'll say about the characters. Layton and Luke have great chemistry and have such amazing personalities.

A Nintendo DS must have, I look forward to playing the Sequel, Professor Layton and Pandora's Box.

The only thing I wish about Professor Layton is that the puzzles actually were plot-related.

True. You could pretty much skip all the puzzles since they basically have no plot relevance. They feel like they get in the way of the plot, rather than complement it.

I have a feeling that will be rectified in the upcoming Phoenix Wright crossover. Although, I could imagine a situation where Nick gets annoyed at the non-relevant puzzles.

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY! I have beaten Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht! It took 5 fucking months but I finally managed to knock a game off my massive backlog! Oh and how satisfying it was spamming R. Cannon and causing over 1000 points of damage on that bitch ass final boss until he finally realized who the superior being was. He didn't lay a finger on me, I pretty much came out of that battle unscathed save for the one attack he managed to get out there... that only did 161 points of damage on one character HAR HAR HAR! Easiest battle ever, little peons in the beginning of the level put up more of a challenge.

[thoughts to self] Wow I'm really having a nerdgasm over this[/thoughts to self]

And now, I move on to... Xenosaga Episode 2: Jenseits von Gut und Böse, see ya in another 5 months.

Silencer226's gaming backlog: 1/22 complete... *headdesk* Jesus Christ, this is not going to get completed at all at this rate.

Beat Alan Wake again and Dead Space 2.

Currently playing Fatal Frame 1 for the first time and enjoying it so far. I know 2 is supposed to be the best, but playing 1 first and things are going well. Also am trying to beat Eternal Sonata, but my disk is still not working when cutscenes play for a very long time. ;=:

I've basically been juggling Super Monkey Ball 3D, Street Fighter IV 3D, and a gradual replaying of Okamiden. In the mood for something Sonicy today though!

One videogame, two versions... that'll be LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars, on both PlayStation3 and Nintendo DS!

And both with thanks to -Mark- as well. :) Isn't he awesome?

I'm doing quite well on the HD version. I've just finished exploring the Invisible Hand, the Separatist battleship which makes part of the massive hub world. A teeny bit disappointed that there were only two bonus "villain" missions, but I shouldn't really complain with a videogame this big! Also halfway through the Bounty Hunter levels, even if they are revisits.

Battery on the DS started to fade last night, so I only managed to clear the second level aboard the Malevolence, but there's plenty more to complete once I've finished charging the handheld! Should be finished soon, and then I'll get back to work!

Oh boy, where to start......been juggling through 5 games at once :o

Alien Breed Episode 1: An XBLA game that comes in 3 episode (or all 3 in a retail disc if it interests anyone) for 800 MP each, decided to get into the games, cos they looked quite interesting, mainly giving me that "Alien Syndrome" feel so I decide to buy it and don't regret it :D

Quake Arena: Another XBLA game for 1200 MP, nice little arena shooter, with an excessively long campaign, mainly filled with death matches, downside is, nobody plays ranked matches anymore, just player matches! So I play it in small doses :)

The most gutting part is, after I bought these two games, they both went half price the next day D:

Crackdown 2 : Never played the first crackdown for my own reasons, and decided to get this one :P (awesome suits pull me in) and I absoloutely love this game, it's so much fun :D and the city is marvelous to run about in, if the first one plays in anyway similar, I will buy it!

Darksiders: An action RPG and a damn good one at that, but it's a very lengthy game, can sometimes be a button mashing fest, but other than that, it's real good, the story is excellent and the graphical style reminds me slightly of Brutal Legend...only slightly darker :D

Halo Reach: Just playing it for multiplayer again :) Seeing as I got all the Defiant Achievemnts on the first day of trying the maps :P aha xD

Finally got around to finishing Ghost Trick, and it was amazing. Easily one of my favorite DS games now.

Also:

MISSILE IS OBJECTIVELY THE BEST DOG IN A VIDEOGAME EVER

Playing Xenosaga 2... man what the fuck did they do to this game, the first one had a good battle system this new shit is just irritating, and I hate the new character models, I will rush through this so I can get to the superior (so I've heard) 3rd game. I hate when developers start off with a nice system but fuck it up by trying to do something more "advanced"... I better be able to fire an R. Cannon at some fucking enemies in this game or I'm gonna be pissed!

I've really been taking my time with Ghost Trick. I just got to Chapter 17 yesterday, and I'll leave any further progress to the weekned.

I did a bit more trophy hunting on Brutal Legend too, pretty much done all I think I can do on that (certainly can't be bothered to win 50 online battles). I've now moved onto Uncharted, which I've been meaning to replay since playing the sequel at Christmas.

Oh yeah, I also went through Strong Bad Episode 4: Dangeresque 3 yesterday. Loved all the little background touches in that one.

I've mainly been replaying Sonic Unleashed ever since I had to get a new XBL account. When I finish getting 1000/1000 again I plan on playing Armored Core: For Answer.

Edited by Super Choop

Minecraft, still. Damn game can never leave me alone!

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (XBLA version) with my new Ltd. Edition Xbox Controller with AN ACTUAL FUNCTIONING D-PAD. All in preparation for MK9 at the end of the month. ;)

And I recently bought Bulletstorm too, which is a hell of a lot of fun. Tried the Anarchy mode for the first time tonight aswell, definitely awesome with friends. I recommend it!

So I finally gave in and purchased Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 after watching someone else play ME2 for a bit.

Great stuff, though working out the PC controls is a bit of a nuisance. So many buttons... @_o

Just started the most-excellent Split/Second: Velocity, which almost made me collapse with joy. :)

Imagine how awesome it would be to take something like The Fast and the Furious, remove all the annoying rap music, sack all the blank-faced actors, put all the dodgy handheld camera work in a fixed position behind the car and include a variety of racer-eliminating deathtraps (ranging from explosive fuel trucks to Antonov aircraft landing on the track).

Yep, that's pretty much the sum of this videogame. Except it also has a fantastic (yet modern) orchestral soundtrack and a healthy dose of reality television presentation in the main storyline mode, complete with "Next Time on...!" trailers.

Why the heck am I even here? I don't think my heart could stand the pressure after Episode One...! :lol:

Lego Star Wars 3. I could already tell that this game would be all sorts of fantastic in the first level. Lego ice-cream cones FOR EVERYONE!

• Thumbs Up 1

Lego Star Wars 3. I could already tell that this game would be all sorts of fantastic in the first level. Lego ice-cream cones FOR EVERYONE!

Yeah, I wanted one, too! :D

Been playing through Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition on Wii. Almost finished the campaign and I'm kind of enjoying it more than the Xbox 360 version. The controls just seem to be more fun than standard controls, apart from the awkward left d-pad and control stick thing you have to do to access certain items.

I've gotten lost in Eternal Darkness yet again. This game is additively fun even on a second or third playthrough. :P I'm on the Chattur'gha path this is time around and its pretty hard seeing how horrors now do double damage. D: But I'll know I can beat this game again! :P

I also want to play Soul Calibur 2 again but my Eternal Darkness addiction has kept me from it. :P Other than that I haven't be playing anything else lately other than Earthbound and Pokemon. :P

Just cleared Super Mario World (Mario Advance 2) with 100% for finding all 96 level exits.

I have the autumn colored overworld now, it looks like cotton candy and vomit. The Koopas also wear Mario hats. Disappointing.

Been working on Pokemon Platinum since last year, but I'll continue to neglect it. Phantom Hourglass is next.

More progress on Split/Second: Velocity, instead of a lunch break. ;)

I'm currently about to start the sixth episode of the season. Nice to see another environment forthcoming (the power plant) after the city and docks boasted several courses each. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as they're all gorgeous!

One fine, fine videogame, it has to be said. :)