Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I was playing Star Fox Adventures, but then it got all Bullshit with the Test of Fear so I decided to take a break and replay Wind Waker.

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger.

Pretty much just beat everyone's arcade mode and got their astral heats and 100% completed the story....

NOw to get Continuum Shift and the patches.

I got my Kinect in the mail and have been playing Sonic Free Riders nonstop since.

That and Armored Core are all I've been playing lately.

Finished the main stories in both Pokemon White and Rayman 3D yesterday. I must say, I was actually pretty surprised at the left-field curveball Pokemon threw out in that it actually managed to be somewhat epic toward the end, especially by Pokemon series standards. ohmy.gif

In any case, I've transferred my old HeartGold squad over, and am now carrying on with all the post-game stuff! Also got plenty of lums to go back for in Rayman, too. :)

Well I was playing Ninja gaiden 2 until I bought Sega All Stars Racing and Crysis 2. Right now I haven't even opened C2. SASR is just sooo addicting. It's like a drug that not bad for you. I only put it down to see what new Generations stuff has shown up. But nothing so far. If the offline of SASR is soo good, I can only imagine the online experience. I'll pop back in for my C2 review.

NG2 is, was and always will be one of the Hardest games I've ever played in my life. I was really decent at it a few years ago when I played it all the time. But after getting it back from someone after almost a year I'm so rusty it's not even funny. I died on bosses I would have killed easily. And gawd don't get me started on the ninja dogs and spider ninja clan. The boss fights are not that bad unless you are getting swarmed by random enemies. It will still go down as one of my favorite games. But now I think I found another to add to that list......

As of now Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing gets a perfect score from me. 10/10. Laterz.

I was playing Star Fox Adventures, but then it got all Bullshit with the Test of Fear so I decided to take a break and replay Wind Waker.
Hey, same here (the playing Wind Waker part, that is. I have no interest in playing SFA again. Also the test of fear is easy stop being a scaredy baby who is bad at games).

Y'know I like Wind Waker and all...but I'm still dreading the triforce shard hunt...

Godzilla Destory All Monsters Melee.

Pokemon Black (Been getting back into this game after about two weeks break, since I played the other Pokemon games till my brain rotted.

Sonic Colors (DS) <--- still need to beat this, so my goal is to beat it by the end of this week.

Hey, same here (the playing Wind Waker part, that is. I have no interest in playing SFA again. Also the test of fear is easy stop being a scaredy baby who is bad at games).

Y'know I like Wind Waker and all...but I'm still dreading the triforce shard hunt...

Are you implying that people would actually be afraid of that? It's just a bunch of random shit that makes a lot of annoying noises. What's with the raptors, really? Why aren't they anywhere in the rest of the game? Seems like a wasted opportunity (and lol Fox being afraid of Scales). No, the issue is I have a hard time keeping the goddamn slider in the center of the green bar. Wiggling a stick back and forth=skill. Also, now I'm going to be a dick and tell you to suck it up and be a man! ;) (For the Triforce Hunt bit)

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Half Life 2: i'm only playing this for the story if anything. it's an ok FPS but not that epic, might be because it's a few years old now, but it's just not the epic experience I was hoping for,

Oh yeah, why is it, whenever I walk up to anyone, regardless as to if they've known me for years, they greet me by saying 'Gordon Freeman!' I guess Gordon never got on with anyone enough to just call him Gordon?

But I like the story, even of I never played the first one.

Playing through Splinter Cell: Conviction right now. I got it for Christmas but never played it because I was playing the first Splinter Cell at the time. However, I ended up losing that file and decided Conviction had been sitting there long enough so I'm playing it now and loving it.

I've been playing lots of God of War today. I've been burning through it pretty fast.

I hate fighting them sirens and cyclops though. :P

After learning the hard way that two consecutive days of constant Free Riders is very taxing on the body, I've been playing Fable III (which incidentally arrived in the mail on the same day as my Kinect).

It's pretty addictive. I regret not sampling the first two games.

Still playing Wind Waker, I'm in the not Shadow Temple, Floor Master edition (Earth temple).

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Waking up at 0500 helped to get lots of progress made on Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes, which I'm recompleting on my new PlayStation3.

Good news, too, as I also ordered a guilty pleasure videogame called Secret Service, on the ol' PlayStation2, which arrived yesterday.

Finished the main stories in both Pokemon White and Rayman 3D a couple of days ago, so am currently just going back and doing extra stuff on each, now. :)

Been playing Samba De Amigo Wii for the majority of this morning. Found it in Gamestation yesterday for just £5 :o I was gobsmacked by how cheap it was, yet it's a damn site better than the majority of Wii games I've played! It's great fun =D

Kinda in-between things at the moment. I'll be getting The Witcher: Enhanced Edition once it hits GOG next month (with the wonderful introductionary sale), but before I'm pretty much dabbling in things. Finished the storyline for Pokémon White just a few moments ago so probably going to continue that for the time being, with the occasional Shadowgrounds session now and then.

Since selling my Wii and my games along with it(including Sonic Colors), I've been playing Sonic Unleashed on my PS3 among other things.

As much as I hate to admit it, the extra missions and collectibles do give the game more replay value over Sonic Colors. I'm thinking about the DLC packs down the road(after PSN is fixed of course)

Also playing Super Mario Sunshine.

Waking up at 0500 helped to get lots of progress made on Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes, which I'm recompleting on my new PlayStation3.

Good news, too, as I also ordered a guilty pleasure videogame called Secret Service, on the ol' PlayStation2, which arrived yesterday.

Is Republic Heroes any good, saw it for the Xbox 360 while back and it looked like an action platformer, which would make me buy in a heartbeat, but also wondering if you have to know/understand the Clone Wars series to get a good experience from it?

Also been focusing on band related stuff recently and working out so I haven't played my xbox as much as usual, but Today I was playing a bit of Serious Sam: TFE and Halo: Reach :) Finally got past the room I was stuck on a night or two back but OMG, they keep throwing hordes and hordes of monsters at me D:

Is Republic Heroes any good, saw it for the Xbox 360 while back and it looked like an action platformer, which would make me buy in a heartbeat, but also wondering if you have to know/understand the Clone Wars series to get a good experience from it?

Currently playing on my SEGA Saturn with Tomb Raider 1 which is my perfered way of playing TR1 since I really perfer the D-Pad on the Saturn than the PS1 :).

Currently playing Soul Calibur III and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Firstly, I guess I'm just super stuck playing Soul Calibur, just because the first player mode is so hard. All the battles are just super intense, and each mission takes like one hour to complete xP Then I'm playing Paper Mario, and see if I can actually beat the game for once (I've been playing since I was nine, and I've never completed it. I guess I just got bored and did something else xD). A while back ago I was playing Final Fantasy X too, which my boyfriend lent me, definetly a super awesome game and I really liked it.

Still on Duodecim, go figure, but I just gor FFIV for the PSP so I'll give that a shot soon.

Also, not sure if this counts, but I recently got M.U.G.E.N. and several characters and 2 stages for it. I'm hooked, but by god the Capcom characters' AI is just brutal as hell (well, save for Scrooge McDuck at least.). But other than that, still fun.

Currently playing Soul Calibur III and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Firstly, I guess I'm just super stuck playing Soul Calibur, just because the first player mode is so hard. All the battles are just super intense, and each mission takes like one hour to complete xP Then I'm playing Paper Mario, and see if I can actually beat the game for once (I've been playing since I was nine, and I've never completed it. I guess I just got bored and did something else xD). A while back ago I was playing Final Fantasy X too, which my boyfriend lent me, definetly a super awesome game and I really liked it.

TTYD is the best game ever. Finish it immediately.

Playing Sonic 3 Complete.

Majora's Mask, but the game keeps freezing on me. I'm playing it on the Gamecube off the Wind Waker promo disc that includes Ocarina and the NES games, but there's something seriously wonky with this disc. It sucks because the game's save system isn't exactly a normal one. If I have to do the Snowhead temple again I'll lose my damn mind.

Edited by Dabnikz