Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Right now I'm playing through 3D dot game heroes for the first time.

Already beaten Portal 2, single and co-op. So been playing some Super Meat boy on PC. Also got Beyond Good and Evil HD. Someday I may get Dead Rising 2, Case 0 is making me want to get it.

Started playing Red Steel 2 again. Game's still really. fun, but I'm very rusty at it right now. And the overly long tutorials are still annoying.

Playing Popful Mail. I shamefully admit that what drew me to this game was its titular character, who bears a striking resemblance to a certain queen of mine. Not that she's about to replace anyone.

I'm starting out with the Sega CD version. I'm interested enough to try out the PC Engine CD version as well, and probably the Super Famicom one later if I'm up to the pain - but it all boils down to whether this game is worth my time or not.

Edited by Sean

Recently bought and been playing Two Worlds, an RPG that's been compared to Oblivion for a few reasons and it was only £5, so what the hell.

It is quite similar in it's play style, just can't understand why you cant go into First Person mode with your weapon drawn O.o But other than that I'm kinda enjoying it :D

Also been jumping back onto Crackdown 2 :D Last night I found the last of the 500 agility orbs scattered throughout the city and caught the final renegade agility orb :)

Now to hunt for the Audio logs, do the rooftop/street races, close all freak breaches and drive through all stunt rings :)

I've started playing Sonic Colours recently cause of Generations and got myself the last 2 red rings of Aquarium Park along with all red rings I got SUPER SONIC finally :D but did take me a few hours to find the red rings without a guide but it was worth it :)

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Been playing through Okami on Wii and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on DS. Enjoying both so far, apart from the sailing parts on Phantom Hourglass. Also been playing Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing on DS here and there, even though I completed it last year. I just enjoy that game so much I often revisit it on all platforms :D

EDIT: YAY! 7,000 posts :D

Currently playing as much of the Gears of War 3 beta as possible, before it goes offline.

I'm planning to get Portal 2 for the PC ASAP!

If the original Red Steel was as mediocre as people say (I've never played it), then Red Steel 2 is most definitely a Surprisingly Improved Sequel.

Here's a word of advice on the matter.

Don't play Red Steel.

Red Steel 2 is pretty much nothing like it in any way. As in, it's actually good, and the only english the bad guys know isn't just "bastard".

So it turns out Chrono Trigger actually is as good as people say it is. Huh. Kinda wish I didn't put off trying it for so long.

So it turns out Chrono Trigger actually is as good as people say it is. Huh. Kinda wish I didn't put off trying it for so long.

I'm in the same boat right now, except I still haven't tried it. I want to get the Virtual Console release after all these years of hearing how good the game is.

As of what I'm playing now, Jet Grind Radio. That's another game in desperate need of a rerelease.

Edited by Preston

Working on Dissidia (go figure), FFIV Complete, and for the hell of it, Soul Calibur 2. I always wonder why I go back to it once in a while, but who cares, it's fun!

However, I feel that will change in June. I'll be getting my own PC. Since it's just around a year old, it's already superior to the one I used to have. And with that note, I'll FINALLY be able to play some good PC games. Crysis 2 probably not, but still something good. With that in mind, I just bought a wireless adapter for the new computer (Well, it IS a desktop after all, a wireless adapter is needed if you can't reach it with a cable, like, say being 1 floor beneath the room with the router) and for the low price of $10, I snagged Team Fortress 2. Can you say, "NEED A DISPENSER HERE"?

Edited by GameFarnsworth940

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, on Nintendo DS, for me. :)

After thirty minutes, I've got the basics down and it seems pretty cool. Not perfect, but decent enough to have me humming John Williams ever since.

Killzone 3 and Okami. I started Assassin's Creed recently, but I haven't been playing it.

Motherfucking Ape Escape again.

This is my third playthrough, and I only beat Specter for the first time today. In the past I always seemed to stop at Futurama 2 for absolutely no reason. Haven't unlocked Peak Point Matrix yet, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Demon's Souls.

I'm at world 1-2, it's not raping me yet.

Get it to pure dark world tendancy and try 4-1.

I got Okamiden for my birthday a couple of weeks back, though I haven't had much time on it. As it stands, I'm at the bottom of the Pagoda near the beginning of the game. With this slow progress and PSN coming back soon, I can see it taking a long time for me to get to the end.

But that's no biggy, I've been enjoying it so far. I don't mind the slow start it has, I imagine any great adventure would take a while to get some momentum going. Also, I'm loving Chibi A.K.A Mutt A.K.A Squiddy's animations and sounds, so bloody cute.

I'm playing Majora's Mask for the first time properly (by properly I mean watching my friend because I'm getting stuck every five minutes DX). I am up to the part where I've just got the Zora mask and it's cool :D The masks on this game are great but I still like Ocarina more if only because Majora's Mask is a little creepy :S

Mainly I've only had a bit of time to alternate between playing Pokemon Black (Getting the 5th badge now), Pokemon Soulsilver (Just random grinding and Battle Frontier matches), and Radiant Historia (I believe I'm at around Chapter 6 in that game)

I'm considering on starting up Wild Arms 5 since now I finally have a bit of time to set up the PS2 and play it.

...but I still like Ocarina more if only because Majora's Mask is a little creepy :S
But that's why it's awesome! OoT is pretty standard fantasyesque stuff; it's only creepy when it's explicitly trying to be (the well, the Shadow Temple, anywhere else redeads show up). But MM is pervaded by this subtle oppressive uneasiness even when it isn't being outright creepy, and it makes for a pretty amazing atmosphere.

Still love playing Left 4 Dead!

Edited by HWGuy
  • Thumbs Up 1