Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

2 hours ago, AzureLakeSanic said:

Why was Knuckles in a cage at the end of Triple Trouble? Even as a kid I didn't get it, but I loved that part. "Sorry, Sonic, but our echidna is in another level!" - me circa 2010

I always wondered about that...

• Fist Bump 1

4 hours ago, ClassicKnuckles said:

In her new one, she has breasts and thicker thighs. Am I just hallucinating?

I think what you're thinking about is the CGI art, where she does have more.. Rouge-ish proportions.

latest?cb=20150423101151latest?cb=20140213231417latest?cb=20131117181401

3 minutes ago, Razule said:

I think what you're thinking about is the CGI art, where she does have more.. Rouge-ish proportions.

latest?cb=20150423101151latest?cb=20140213231417latest?cb=20131117181401

That's what I meant! Thanks for the images.

Just now, AzureLakeSanic said:

Why is knuckles hiding in a bush in the sonic 3 boxart?

I dunno... Maybe they didn't want to draw an American version?

9 minutes ago, Razule said:

Tie-in to SatAM

180?cb=20130901021052

yooo when did that happen

Seriously though, I thought I'd seen every episode of SatAM...

1 hour ago, AzureLakeSanic said:

That's Ixis, though...

Exactly that's Ixis on Sonic 3.

Ixis.. Knuckles.. Ixis the Echidna.. Knaugus.. what's the difference?

So it's 2018 and I still haven't heard tell of a Chaos 0 lava lamp going into production? I mean...

5a5093275fdc6_Chaos0.png.5f164d0d919ce6b7ff3b027f77c3686e.png

"Someone" get on it already!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Cuz said:

So it's 2018 and I still haven't heard tell of a Chaos 0 lava lamp going into production? I mean...

That would be dope! I would buy 32 Chaos 0 lava lamps in a heartbeat.

10 hours ago, Razule said:

Exactly that's Ixis on Sonic 3.

Ixis.. Knuckles.. Ixis the Echidna.. Knaugus.. what's the difference?

Actually when I first watched The Doomsday Project in full I thought that was classic Infinite for some reason. Btw, Infinite saying Avatar's fear is "delicious"... oh Infinite why are you getting turned on so much by this?

24 minutes ago, AzureLakeSanic said:

Actually when I first watched The Doomsday Project in full I thought that was classic Infinite for some reason. Btw, Infinite saying Avatar's fear is "delicious"... oh Infinite why are you getting turned on so much by this?

I thought that was kind of w e i r d

9 hours ago, Cuz said:

Those.. are still a thing?

So, where exactly were Blaze and the real Chaos? Any ideas? I like this idea that Big, Cream, Cheese, and Vanilla were brought to the Sol dimension along with other civilians for protection.

How does Sonic quickstep?! It makes no sense!

Spindash- Okay

Drop Dash- Umm... Okay? I guess it kinda makes sense

Boost- Okay

Peel Out- Makes sense

Quickstep- HOW DOES HE DO IT?

1 hour ago, RedFox99 said:

So, where exactly were Blaze and the real Chaos? Any ideas? I like this idea that Big, Cream, Cheese, and Vanilla were brought to the Sol dimension along with other civilians for protection.

My question: Where was the real Zavok?

Where was [character] during Forces?

Blaze: In her own dimension, minding her business
Cream: Hiding out somewhere with her mother, maybe in a bunker with other civilians
Zavok: Hanging around on the Lost Hex
Chaos: In the Master Emerald, I guess?
Big: Fishing while the world around him burned

• Thumbs Up 2

Knuckles was in a bush on the Sonic 3 boxart because that was a major part of his character in that game; he was a trickster going around the island setting traps for Sonic, spying on the enemy is par for the course.

It certainly wouldn't have been tying into SatAM given that the final episode didn't air until ten months later. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

49 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Where was [character] during Forces?

Blaze: In her own dimension, minding her business
Cream: Hiding out somewhere with her mother, maybe in a bunker with other civilians
Zavok: Hanging around on the Lost Hex
Chaos: In the Master Emerald, I guess?
Big: Fishing while the world around him burned

Shadow: GUN stuff in the Human World on the Human Planet where Only Humans Live

2 hours ago, ClassicKnuckles said:

Peel Out- Makes sense

It does?! I mean I'm not about to complain, it's a cool as hell, but what exactly is the logic at work there? How does a more complicated foot motion improve speed?

14 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Knuckles was in a bush on the Sonic 3 boxart because that was a major part of his character in that game; he was a trickster going around the island setting traps for Sonic, spying on the enemy is par for the course.

It certainly wouldn't have been tying into SatAM given that the final episode didn't air until ten months later. 

Or maybe they didn't want to Americanize Knux?

They were clearly fine with Knuckles having appearance alterations given what the European boxart did to him, this was just a decision based on what would look good for the scene. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a question and request.

Does anyone have the Sonic Colors and/or Sonic Generations strategy guides? Are the enemy/badnik names listed in either book? If so, would you be able to provide scans/photos?

Thanks in advance!

An odd question, but I'm curious about other people's opinions and thoughts on this!

Are each of Silver's futures different? Are there different versions of Silver, considering he time-hops? I know Sonic '06 is non-canon, so his future in that timeline was essentially erased, but what about the other ones (like in Sonic Rivals and Sonic Forces)? There's a little bit of continuity between games, but it seems like each game is also treated as its own entity. Just interested in seeing what you guys have to say on this! Keep in mind I haven't played Sonic Rivals; I've only read a little bit on its storyline.

On 1/5/2018 at 10:32 PM, Razule said:

Tie-in to SatAM

180?cb=20130901021052

No... It was actually Naugus, who was supposed to be the antagonist of the next season...

So wait... What does Chaos 3 and 5 look like?

Okay, here's two questions regarding Lost World that I've been wanting to ask for the longest, but didn't know where to do so:

1. Wasn't it said on that the Lost Hex was sections of Sonic's World that mysteriously separated from the planet's crust over a millennium ago on like the Japanese website or something?

2. As you probably know, there were <strike>ninja</strike> info cards released from each member of the Deadly Six. They are how we know details like their individual ages or the fact that Zor uses forbidden powers that the others won't.

The reason bring this up is because they, or at least early renditions/translations of them, were online and even linked to the Sonic wikia a good while before the game was on it's way towards being released. And I distinctly remember the one for Zeena describing her with a completely different characterization that honestly went with most of her poses and expressions in promotional materials. Did anyone else ever see this?