Awoo.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance : Let 'Er Rip!

Carbo

As someone who is completely unfamiliar with the Metal Gear Universe and evidently wants this game because it is the closest thing to a Devil May Cry and Bayonetta 2 we will get, these story trailers do nothing for me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jesus Christ the fan boyism in those videos is staggering.

Anyway, for some reason I can't view any of the videos :/

Jesus Christ the fan boyism in those videos is staggering.

Anyway, for some reason I can't view any of the videos :/

Thats something with your flash or java then, Youtube usually doesn't present any problems.

Holy crap. Raiden sounds even more psychotic than he ever was...

I'm less concerned about that and more about the fact that some new version of Sons of Liberty is going to be a major plot point.

This is the last video. Binary at the end translates to E3. Looks like whatever this entails, along with more info, will be revealed there.

This is the last video. Binary at the end translates to E3. Looks like whatever this entails, along with more info, will be revealed there.

Yeah, Konami said on Twitter earlier that the next update on the game will be in their pre-E3 show.

https://twitter.com/#!/Konami/status/203234832434728960

Whatever disappointment I had for the first project being canceled has just been gotten over with and replaced with anticipation and excitement. In fact, they may have actually nailed the lightning bolt action stealth here from what I'm seeing.

That is all...

EDIT: Did I just fucking see Raiden hopscotch over missiles launched from a helicopter?!

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Oh shit that song!

Depeche Mode- Wrong

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance demo will be included in Zone of The Enders HD Collection.

Just like good old times.

• Thumbs Up 2

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-metal-gear/730759

Coming out Early 2013

Raiden's on fire baby

Well looks to me that DMC will flop big time, if they market this that is. Shame that this won't be coming to PC but whatever still looks amazing, makes me wish this game was made for next-gen consoles so that they could add more physics in this game since it would make such a perfect hit for this game.

There's no way Konami won't market this. The viral campaign that's been going on for the last month is proof positive. This is their biggest title right now; a new entry in the Metal Gear franchise set to tackle an entirely new genre, succeeding with flying colors.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's Metal Gear Solid. Pretty much the only relevant, money-making franchise they have left. Of course they're gonna market this shit hard.

I was hoping for an E3 demo release on PSN to get my Raidenetta fix but if they're bundling it with ZOE HD we can kiss that hope goodbye. C'mon son, it's not like I was gonna pass on my high speed robot action.

There's no way Konami won't market this. The viral campaign that's been going on for the last month is proof positive. This is their biggest title right now; a new entry in the Metal Gear franchise set to tackle an entirely new genre, succeeding with flying colors.

Lol I worded that pretty badly XD oh well whatever.

If anyone is having trouble watching the gametrailers player:

[media=]

So yeah this game looks more boss everytime I see it, just wish the fans wern't soo bipolar when it comes to this.

And Dobkeratops, its Metal Gear Rising not Solid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Brainfarted, but wasn't it Solid at one point in time? Matters not, it's still Metaru Gia.

It was MGS: Rising, but it was changed to Metal Gear Rising after it was handed to Platinum.

Edited by Ekaje

They changed the name to reflect the change in direction. It was originally going to be more stealth-based, but they dropped that after Platinum took the reigns, hence the lack of "Solid."