Awoo.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance : Let 'Er Rip!

Carbo

So, this Solis...new PMC or organization?

Man I really hope Sunny won't die in Rising
I mean she did spent a majority of her life with Otacon,

And we all know what happens to women who spend alot of time with Otacon......

Man I really hope Sunny won't die in Rising

I mean she did spent a majority of her life with Otacon,

And we all know what happens to women who spend alot of time with Otacon......

Er...she's been alive for 4 years, dude.

Usually any woman Otacon comes in contact with dies within months at the most. And they're usually have romantic interests in him (or him to them) when they wind up dead.

And I'd seriously like to see someone get past Raiden to kill her. Only ones who could come closer are the Winds of Destruction.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Er...she's been alive for 4 years, dude.

Usually any woman Otacon comes in contact with dies within months at the most. And they're usually have romantic interests in him (or him to them) when they wind up dead.

Don't forget about Emma. She lived for a good couple of years before the Otacon curse finally caught up to her.

But then again his Step-mom never died (as far as we know). Maybe there are some girls who can escape the inevitable.

i'm joking

Edited by Nintendoga

Meh, either way, it would be going too far to kill Sunny. I mean, she's like 10...killing children in fiction is like the one rule you don't break unless you're making an unspeakable monster of a character, and I've yet to see that done in MGS.

...well, not in a gory fashion at least.

I don't know, Raiden looks like he's become a monster of war, I think Rising's story digs deeper than simply the winds of destruction killing the President and taking his Left eye and right arm.

Perhaps Sunny will become an obvious target for the main villain in this game, knowing it's definitely one of Raiden's biggest weaknesses if MGS4 had anything to go about.

I like that Platinum are keeping the story tight on this one, but at the same time the wait and anticipation is killing me aaargh...

Meh, either way, it would be going too far to kill Sunny. I mean, she's like 10...killing children in fiction is like the one rule you don't break unless you're making an unspeakable monster of a character, and I've yet to see that done in MGS.

I don't expect it, but I also wouldn't put it past Kojima; he's no stranger to giving young female characters bizarrely tragic deaths.  And Platinum just made a game where the death of a six year old is a major plot point.

Also, is that seriously what they think a 10-year old looks like?  She doesn't look a day younger than 14.

Edited by SuperStingray

I don't expect it, but I also wouldn't put it past Kojima; he's no stranger to giving young female characters bizarrely tragic deaths.  And Platinum just made a game where the death of a six year old is a major plot point.

Eh, plot is being done by KojiPro, and I know they're no slouch to giving women deaths, but I'm not seeing that happen.

Not that it wouldn't shock me if it did.

Also, is that seriously what they think a 10-year old looks like?  She doesn't look a day younger than 14.

Unless it's been more than four years that have passed. She was born in 2008, and MGS4 is set in 2014, and I recall it being said that this was to take place four years. So some simple math, and blah blah blah.

Unless it's been more than four years that have passed. She was born in 2008, and MGS4 is set in 2014, and I recall it being said that this was to take place four years. So some simple math, and blah blah blah.

No, I know that she's ten.  I'm just saying she doesn't look the part.

Or...or...

Nanomachines. Huh? HUH? XD

Or or they didn't design appropriately for her age and just went with what looks good. I really doubt someone at the kojipro/PG character design team was like "modern girls mature faster these days so sunny should be like -this-" 

Typically character ages in games are completely arbitrary, anyway.

Meh, I'm not really complaining...then again, with that look of hers, Rule 34 is gonna be on her in a heartbeat if it hasn't already...:(

I was gonna say "Speak of the Devil" for a moment after seeing that before my post.

The game's been leaked or something. 

There's already a LP or 2 going on. 

Watch out for spoilers.

Hey, hey Sony. That commercial was so terrible that I decided to buy the 360 version instead. Ok, not seriously. I was getting the 360 version anyway, as my brother wants the PS3 once I finish Ni No Kuni.