Awoo.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance : Let 'Er Rip!

Carbo

Are you supposed to press something when the Hiragana/Katakana(?) appear and everything slows down, after doing an epic finishing move? I couldn't work that out.

Go into Blade Mode and let it rip.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Are you supposed to press something when the Hiragana/Katakana(?) appear and everything slows down, after doing an epic finishing move? I couldn't work that out.

Yeah basically prompting you to enter blade mode to finish it off, It basically is saying ZAN-DATSU "Cut"

• Thumbs Up 1

So, how am I supposed to counter motherfuckers behind me if the camera only really sees enemies in front of me? I get blindsided too often.

I still have problems dodging a certain attack from the cyberwolf. The one that starts going zig-zag all over the place, and when I think it's over, he jumps towards you and pins you on the floor for some painful stuff X6

I still have problems dodging a certain attack from the cyberwolf. The one that starts going zig-zag all over the place, and when I think it's over, he jumps towards you and pins you on the floor for some painful stuff X6

Don't bother with dodging, after his 4th-5th jump be ready to parry his lunge. This will leave him staggered for a moment and open to a huge combo.

First things first, you need to be VERY careful with how close you're standing near him when he does this. If you end up too close to him after the first two jumps, he will surprise you by forgoing the third jump and straight up pin you to the floor. He's done that to me a few times during my replays of the fight.

He tends to telegraph it, but it can still get you.

Second, you need to PARRY IT! Dodging can only do so much before he manages to catch you off guard, and the only way you can avoid it for certain is if you parry.

This demo rocked me like a fucking hurricane, no really, i was already excited for this game, but now i'm picking this up day one. It's been a while a video game has come and made me feel like an honest to god badass, that i can take on anything, i feel overpowered and i'm loving that, i had such a blast.The game feels fast paced and rewarding, and there's something so addicting about going into blade mode and slicing and dicing people into bits of gore~

actually you know what, the best way to describe this game is Vanquish with swords. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Neat! Just cancelled my previous preorder since I couldn't find a way to add the code and preordered it again adding the code. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Dunno if this has been shown already, but a look at some of Raiden's other swords in the game besides his High Frequency blade 

I have made my pre-order, doods! Got the Zavvi exclusive one, plus discount.

I cannot wait to cut everything in my path! (Except an indestructible cat.) Even though my income is gonna suffer greatly. lol

Dunno if this has been shown already, but a look at some of Raiden's other swords in the game besides his High Frequency blade 

>Authentic civilian disguise

Lol.

Only thing in the dark is most of the plot.

Although I will easily forgive them if Kojima sees this as an opportunity to make this into a whole series.

Only thing in the dark is most of the plot.

Although I will easily forgive them if Kojima sees this as an opportunity to make this into a whole series.

The presence of a subtitle in the name can usually be taken as a hint that there will be future installments.  Sonic Chronicles notwithstanding.

A Famitsu scan revealed a secret character

qrIFzjU.jpg

dem giant headphones

Edit: Better look at Sunny

lekVLni.jpg

Edited by Nintendoga

Yay, it's Sunny...and she's all grown up...? Cute...

Raiden must be a decent age now if that's the case, not that it matters when he's 80% cyborg now :P

You will play the first level as cyborg Raiden and then they'll pull the bait and switch and make Sunny the main character.

Mark my words.

• Thumbs Up 5