Awoo.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance : Let 'Er Rip!

Carbo

Just pre-ordered the Premium Japanese package for PS3 at a great price... £60, £40 cheaper than the empty UK exclusive edition from Zavvi.

NOW JUST GOT TO WAIT HNNGH.

Just pre-ordered the Premium Japanese package for PS3 at a great price... £60, £40 cheaper than the empty UK exclusive edition from Zavvi.

NOW JUST GOT TO WAIT HNNGH.

Where from?

Fucking hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQYNLBYYF7w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrkM-82NtgE

How could Konami possibly leave this soundtrack out from the western Limited Editions? Fucking how is what I want to know.

I don't think I've ever heard a better sounding action game soundtrack this entire generation apart from the No More Heroes games. The way it's produced and represents the bombastic combat style is just so good.

I hope they throw this in with pre-orders in Europe because I need this in my veins. The 30cm Raiden Figure is one thing but this is what I'm talking about. Cheesy as shit but I'm fucking loving the grandness.

• Thumbs Up 2

Going back a couple of days....No Wii-U version? That is kinda wierd. Especially since I could so see this game taking advantage of the touch screen. Hmm. Eh doesn't matter I'm getting the 360 version any way.

It's very very tempting.

Only won't I need to buy a UK copy of the game anyway? Since this version will be in Japanese?

Actually, Robin Atkin Downes is the one who voiced Travis Touchdown. Quinton Flynn, the guy who voices Raiden, is a good voice actor, though.

ah okay thanks, they sound so similar I had no idea.

It's very very tempting.

Only won't I need to buy a UK copy of the game anyway? Since this version will be in Japanese?

I don't think so, I think the game has it's English language option like most imports with games that have an English translation, but i'm not sure.

Also Carbo...

http://www.yesasia.com/global/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-vocal-tracks-%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E7%89%88/1032122930-0-0-0-ja/info.html

There's no track info yet but it'll be updated closer to release.

Fucking hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQYNLBYYF7w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrkM-82NtgE

How could Konami possibly leave this soundtrack out from the western Limited Editions? Fucking how is what I want to know.

I don't think I've ever heard a better sounding action game soundtrack this entire generation apart from the No More Heroes games. The way it's produced and represents the bombastic combat style is just so good.

I hope they throw this in with pre-orders in Europe because I need this in my veins. The 30cm Raiden Figure is one thing but this is what I'm talking about. Cheesy as shit but I'm fucking loving the grandness.

I don't usually go hard with female metal/rock songs but.....DAMN THAT IS SICK. Sega, Crapcom, are you taking notes? This is how you do a battle theme. I don't really care for the other one w/ no vocals but the 2nd link is the definition of a battle song. Something that makes you want to go in. Destroy all........

*hears 2nd half of 2nd link (battle song A)* 

67f4000b.gif

Fucking hell!

*Ear sex*

tumblr_meozn2hjKm1qf0ps0_zpsbd88abaa.png

That sounds absolutely fantastic.  I'm getting my hands on the soundtrack one way or another once this game releases... even if it kills me!

Edited by Pinkamina
  • Thumbs Up 3

That sounds absolutely fantastic.  I'm getting my hands on the soundtrack one way or another once this game releases... even if it kills me!

I don't usually go hard with female metal/rock songs but.....DAMN THAT IS SICK. Sega, Crapcom, are you taking notes? This is how you do a battle theme. I don't really care for the other one w/ no vocals but the 2nd link is the definition of a battle song. Something that makes you want to go in. Destroy all........

*hears 2nd half of 2nd link (battle song A)* 

My.....god....

I....it's so badass. It's like the musical personification of badassery. I usually don't like rock like this for soundtracks, but this just fits. It's perfect.

Fucking hell!

*ehem*...  http://www.yesasia.com/global/xn--metal-gear-rising-revengeance-vocal-tracks--5m64gpvv3r8j/1032122930-0-0-0-ja/info.html

Just Saying...

So wait theres 3 different limited editions of this game?! Whats the difference between the UK, US, and JP versions?!

So wait theres 3 different limited editions of this game?! Whats the difference between the UK, US, and JP versions?!

US: High Frequency Plasma Lamp of Raiden's sword, Steel Book, Soundtrack.

Japan: Art Book, Steel Book, Soundtrack, Dwarf Gekko toy.

Europe: 30cm Play Arts Raiden figure, White Armor DLC. Potential Steel Book?

The soundtrack apparently is included in the American Limited Edition.

If that's the case then I'm even more annoyed of it not appearing in Europe.

The Japan edition comes with White Armour DLC, Grey Fox DLC and some other outfit too as standard, so the only thing missing really is the Raiden figure.

US: High Frequency Plasma Lamp of Raiden's sword, Steel Book, Soundtrack.

Japan: Art Book, Steel Book, Soundtrack, Dwarf Gekko toy.

Europe: 30cm Play Arts Raiden figure, White Armor DLC. Potential Steel Book?

The soundtrack apparently is included in the American Limited Edition.

It'll probably be a really shitty soundtrack release, though. At least from my experience, free soundtrack releases leave a lot to be desired.

That is, of course, assuming they haven't already revealed that it isn't. In which case I'll be happy to be wrong.

Edited by Discoid

From the description on Konami's website, the Soundtrack is a vocal collection only, so it may have all the battle music and character themes on it being my guess.

Just like I'm more annoyed of the Play Arks figure not appearing for North America.

I guess there's always a sacrifice, huh?

From the description on Konami's website, the Soundtrack is a vocal collection only, so it may have all the battle music and character themes on it being my guess.

Oh, that'd be cool. Yeah, I'm up for that. Mistra's theme is awesome.

It'll probably be a really shitty soundtrack release, though. At least from my experience, free soundtrack releases leave a lot to be desired.

Assassin's Creed 2 would like to have a conversation with you.

Anyways.....I need to reserve this DAMN game before I forget about it.

Assassin's Creed 2 would like to have a conversation with you.

Anyways.....I need to reserve this DAMN game before I forget about it.

So would Rayman Origin's... tongue.png

If you're not bothered about collector's editions then the game will be easy to pick up without a pre-order from your local game store, but if you want a CE then yeah, PRE-ORDER THAT BIATCH!

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter