Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

Being realistic here, I hope we at least get Tails in the next game. If he's going to be around so much, there's no reason for him NOT to be playable.

If I have to play as him in a mech, then that is a reason. I'm 100% for playing as him S3K style though.

If I have to play as him in a mech, then that is a reason. I'm 100% for playing as him S3K style though.

Why would we have to play as him in a mech? That version of the Tornado has never even been used again, not to mention he's been playable since without it.

Edited by Pawn

Why would we have to play as him in a mech? That version of the Tornado was never used again, not mention that he's been playable since without it.

You never know with sonic team. I just really hate alternate gameplay styles sometimes. Some completely go against everything sonic is about.

Tails was only in a mech because he was shoehorned to be playable in Sa2, because all subsequent times he's playable(as scarce as they are) he plays normally

They won't use it. They only stuck him in a mech because people complained when they heard that Tails wasn't going to be playable in SA2, so they shoved him in as a carbon copy of Robotnik.

^ Ehh ninja'd

Edited by Mogtaki

Tails was only in a mech because he was shoehorned to be playable in Sa2, because all subsequent times he's playable(as scarce as they are) he plays normally

Technically, Unleashed is another example where he was exclusively in a mech, but given that those flying stages constitute barely anything of the main gameplay overall...

I wonder how you'd make Big playable?

I mean sure he might have an alright speed by Heroes, but how would we make him actually interesting and also able to differentiate him from the other characters?'

Maybe he can use his fishing skills and pull a Werehog by swinging around the stages and dodging obstacles. And because of his size you'd have to use his fishing rod to compensate?

I wonder how you'd make Big playable?

I mean sure he might have an alright speed by Heroes, but how would we make him actually interesting and also able to differentiate him from the other characters?'

Maybe he can use his fishing skills and pull a Werehog by swinging around the stages and dodging obstacles. And because of his size you'd have to use his fishing rod to compensate?

Like a hybrid of Umihara Kawase and Earthworm Jim?

I'd have Big be slow on foot, but with his weight and size, he's a nigh-unstoppable wrecking ball when he rolls (and don't tell me he can't roll, dude's practically spherical). Using his rod as a grappling hook is also a good idea.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'd have Big be slow on foot, but with his weight and size, he's a nigh-unstoppable wrecking ball when he rolls (and don't tell me he can't roll, dude's practically spherical). Using his rod as a grappling hook is also a good idea.

So he's Homer Simpson from "The Simpsons Game"?

• Thumbs Up 1

Using his rod as a grappling hook is also a good idea.

... I really just want to sing "Spider-big, Spider-big...".

But yeah, seems like Big becomes a living, ditzy wrecking ball. Maybe he can take shortcuts to counter his slow speed?

• Thumbs Up 1

How about Rouge being followed around by Omega like Tails in Sonic 2.

For what reason exactly? Is Omega aiding her in a mission or something?

Also, I would think that it would be Omega being followed by Rouge, since he is a robot and can take the damage instead, while Rouge is busy stealing/doing secret agent stuff.

Edited by Malpercio

For what reason exactly? Is Omega aiding her in a mission or something?

Also, I would think that it would be Omega being followed by Rouge, since he is a robot and can take the damage instead, while Rouge is busy stealing/doing secret agent stuff.

Yes. Rouge uses a medieval shield to take hits.

Yes. Rouge uses a medieval shield to take hits.

That...isn't exactly what I meant. I was thinking in terms of Omega being a tank that guards Rouge while she does her thing, not Rouge mysteriously gaining a new weapon that makes no sense for her to have.

I kinda like the little family-thingy that Shadow, Rouge and Omega seem to sorta have going, so i hope the three of them will still show up together as a group in future titles.

... where is it even hinted Rouge has a medieval shield?! That's just as bad as 06's new powers being pulled out of it's own ass.

Seriously, Amy turning invisible? And Chaos Control being used for time travel?

... where is it even hinted Rouge has a medieval shield?! That's just as bad as 06's new powers being pulled out of it's own ass.

Seriously, Amy turning invisible? And Chaos Control being used for time travel?

Chaos Control is usually described as space-time manipulation. What's so unbelievable about using it to Time Travel.

Also, I never understood what's so unbelievable about Amy's invisibility. I mean, she has a magic hammer, can read tarot cards, has 'dowsing', and can summon stuff, among other things.

Chaos Control is usually described as space-time manipulation. What's so unbelievable about using it to Time Travel.

Also, I never understood what's so unbelievable about Amy's invisibility. I mean, she has a magic hammer, can read tarot cards, has 'dowsing', and can summon stuff, among other things.

Well usually, when you introduce an ability, you make sure to build up to the reveal of said ability, not pull it out of nowhere. Also, why invisibility of all things? Was she stalking Sonic with it?

EDIT: I meant to edit my original post, not quote it, Sorry.

Basically, Amy's tied to the Mystic, like Tails to technology and science, and Knuckles to the Ancient.

Edited by tsz11

Because none of those things have any connection to invisibility, and the only one used with any frequency is her hammer. A character having a bunch of powers doesn't mean you can just throw anything else onto the list with no explanation.

Well usually, when you introduce an ability, you make sure to build up to the reveal of said ability, not pull it out of nowhere. Also, why invisibility of all things? Was she stalking Sonic with it?

Her invisibility could also be how she was able to just pop out of nowhere when she hugged Shadow, Silver and Sonic (the Werehog).

Her invisibility could also be how she was able to just pop out of nowhere when she hugged Shadow, Silver and Sonic (the Werehog).

Or she just happened to be placed there for a convenient "Amy hugs random character who she thinks looks like Sonic" moment. And she doesn't need to have special powers to be able to go anywhere she wants (although I still can't figure out how she got to Prison Island).