Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I'm not really sure that they will show off a new SSJ form. If anything I think they will confirm that Goku is the strongest of the group. But if they do show off a new SSJ form, I hope it looks better than that SSJ4 crap.

The shiloette is battle damaged SS1 Goku from the Freeza saga. just thought I'd point that out.

I'm gonna veer off topic of Battle of the Gods for a moment since I wanna get this off my chest.

Remember this?

VegetaAndNappa01_zps5bdc3ac3.png

And it switches to...

Saiyans_zpsac3ab129.jpg

...when Vegeta and Nappa reach Earth, at least before the Kai edit.

But anyways we already established that this was a coloring problem since there was no palette for Vegeta and Nappa if I remember correctly.

The thing is though is that before I knew it was an error I thought because of the alien atmosphere that caused the coloring issue. It did kind of make sense since it was fixed when Vegeta and Nappa reached Earth.

But enough of Crow randomly ranting about stuff he remembers. Go back to talking to Battle of the Gods.

Funny how Nappa doesn't get that much of a change really.

I also though it was the planet atmosphere that made that coloring on them...

So that's not the only one. When Goku was sent to stop the rebelion in hell, when the Ginyu force charged towards him, he kind of made a Super Saiyan transformation to blow them away, but his hair was still colored black. Then when the scenes of the previous episode showed (Or it was when they showed it in the next ep. scenes...I don't remember now...) When Goku did the same thing he was actually going Super Saiyan with blonde hair et all

Thats pre-super saiyan. its a form that can use the a part of the super saiyan state strength but still remain in a normal look. its used by Broly mainly but has been seen with Goku and F-Trunks. Goku used it during that time so he wouldn't show Pikon his true strength but he did unknowingly access it during his fight with Lord Slug. Trunks briefly showed it when transforming in front of Freeza.

Gohan will not be a Super Saiyan in Movie 14 (KaiZEX)

Good! glad they corrected that before the movies release. now save those images of Gohan when he was a super saiyan folks, those were beta shots.

I was gonna mention Gohan does go Super Saiyan in GT. But I guess the article covers it. I guess Gohan's job is keeping him busy.

Also wouldn't this movie retcon GT since Goku would fight a God, something that is stronger than a robot, a super android and a bunch of dragons, even if the strongest could had wrecked shit up. I would think so since this movie is making Goku way too strong for anything GT to handle.

I was gonna mention Gohan does go Super Saiyan in GT. But I guess the article covers it. I guess Gohan's job is keeping him busy.

Also wouldn't this movie retcon GT since Goku would fight a God, something that is stronger than a robot, a super android and a bunch of dragons, even if the strongest could had wrecked shit up. I would think so since this movie is making Goku way too strong for anything GT to handle.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this movie retcons GT out of existence, and I'm pretty happy about that. We can all say GT just takes place in some bizarre alternate timeline.

Does this men that they'll finally remember Mystic Gohan?

Yes, that's probably why they removed his Super Saiyan transformation from the film, which is awesome!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this movie retcons GT out of existence, and I'm pretty happy about that. We can all say GT just takes place in some bizarre alternate timeline.

>Implying we don't do that already.

Well, I'm happy to hear about no SSJ Gohan in this.

• Thumbs Up 1

So if Gohan is in his Mystic form, why does it look like he is struggling? Was it not confirmed that Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 Goku? Unless SSJ 3 Goku grew a lot after Buu saga.

Well even if Gohan has his mystic powers, he doesn't really train to the same degree that Goku or Vegeta do so it's not impossible for him to simply be outpaced by them eventually. I mean it happened in the Buu saga when Goku & Vegeta's SSJ2 forms were far stronger than Gohan's even when he fought Cell, and Gohan by that point was no where near as powerful as he was back then.

Yeah it's been a few years since Buu and unlike Goku and Vegeta, Gohan rarely trains. So Goku being more powerful then him at this point would make sense.

Like the article states, any and all promotional material showing Gohan as a super saiyan has been changed to reflect that hes in his mystic.

Honestly this just sounds like a blowover. I think they were going to use SS Gohan but slipped up and forgot that he doesn't use that state anymore and the fans blew up about it. so they just redid the frames to Gohan with black hair.

Edited by goku262002

I hate to dig this up again, but if that comercial is using Goku's actual Japanese VA, consider me on the list of people who hate that voice.

• Thumbs Up 8

GOKU, YOU'RE A SELL OUT!? NOOOOOO!!

Goku needs some good chicken to keep his strength up when fighting Bills or whatever his name is.

"LET'S GO! KENTUCKEEEEEEEE!"

Edited by Tomoki Sakurai

Why is there no scene of Goku eating a million KFC family buckets by himself?

Because the guy already had a heart attack, and I don't think he wants an encore.

But his Mighty Saiyan Metabolism demands calories! tongue.png

Naah, I was just wondering because Goku eating a shit tonne of food in a disgusting manner was a frequently reused scene! biggrin.png That and him doing something stupid then rubbing the back of his head whilst grinning sheepishly. Dáwww. :3

Edited by Doctor Mambotnik

Ooooooooooh you know TFS is going to find some way to wedge that into Abridged some how.

• Thumbs Up 1

I want the movie to come stateside just so I can see that glorious Vegeta face with my own eyes.

U17er7K-1-1024x653.jpg

Also, the Dragonball SD manga has disclosed some plot details for the first few scenes.

The story begins on Kaiō-sama’s planet with him, Goku, and Bubbles. Kaiō becomes extremely agitated when he senses Birusu’s awakening. Goku asks him what’s up, and Kaiō describes him using the narration from the first trailer for themovie. Kaiō stammers out Birusu’s name as he realizes the God of Destruction is standing right behind him (not the “lanky blue guy” that Goku thought, who is actually Birusu’s attendant), and proceeds to go into obsequious-mode as Birusu says it has been a while since they last met. Birusu is here, however, because he has business with the Saiyan.

The God of Destruction tells Goku of the prophetic dream about “Super Saiyan God”, but Goku says he has only heard of plain old Super Saiyan. Kaiō has not heard of it, either. Birusu decides to leave (at Uisu’s suggestion) to inquire with the Saiyan Prince on a planet called “Earth”, but before he leaves, he accedes to Goku’s request to fight with him, since Goku heard he’s super-duper strong. The God tells Goku to come at him with his full power. Goku revs up to Super Saiyan 3. Uisu is mildly impressed, and Birusu instructs Goku to come at him — Goku is surprised they are not taken aback. Goku comes flying in with a punch, and there is a large explosion… but when the smoke clears, the God is effortlessly holding Goku’s fist in his hand. Birusu flicks Goku in the forehead, sending him tumbling around Kaiō’s planet.

Birusu goes off to Earth to visit Vegeta, while Goku is down for the count, and Kaiō stands there with Bubbles, mouth agape, though he snaps out of it when he realizes he needs to warn Vegeta.

Back on Earth, everyone is gathered at Capsule Corporation for Bulma’s birthday party. Kuririn asks how old she is, but she retorts with a “Shut up!” while Vegeta mutters that it is the “same lousy thing” every single year. She eventually answers, “in SD, I’m always a youthful 16!!!” — Kuririn protests that, if that were the case, he would only be 13! Kaiō telepathically contacts Vegeta to explain the situation, and notes that whatever he does, he must not anger Birusu, lest he destroy not only the Earth, but the entire galaxy.

Vegeta is suitably freaked out, not least because of all the happy people enjoying themselves around him. As Kuririn plays with his daughter, Piccolo sings karaoke (much to the dismay of Goten and Trunks), and everyone toasts to Bulma’s good health, Vegeta looks over (eyes bugging out) to notice Birusu lounging on a deck chair across the way. Kaiō was not exaggerating: Birusu is indeed a big deal. The chapter closes on Birusu asking Vegeta about Super Saiyan God, and Vegeta repeating the words back at him. The ending narration says you will have to see the rest with your own eyes at the movie theater!

http://www.dblegends.com/2013/03/battle-of-gods-sd-major-plot-spoilers/

Should be amazing.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 1

God damn does this movie sound like a good watch.

And Vegeta smiling will haunt my nightmares...

EDIT: Wait, how does King Kai get his Planet back?

Edited by goku262002

Vegeta's looking kinda happy in that pic.

Wait, so Goku goes SSJ3 off the bat? If that's the case, how the fuck is he able to fight this guy as the base SSJ level?