Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed -- Portable Versions (3DS,PSVITA,iOS)

Unidus

Yeah I haven't picked up a Vita... Yet, but I may since I'm eyeing up the Project Diva special edition one tongue.png

And while at it, get the game. <3

EDIT: Dayam, what am I saying? It comes included. -.-

Edited by Merry Ming Shana
  • Thumbs Up 1

The framerate in that video is terrible. I also saw some nasty pop-in, which was especially noticeable with the bee swarms. When approaching the already gathered swarm, a couple of them randomly appeared out of thin air as the player got closer.

Gee willickers, can't wait to check out some exciting developments now that the 3DS version is incoming!

*reads latest posts/watches footage*

The... music.

*removes glasses*

...the music. T...the music.

The music.

The game's fantastic music.

THE MUSIC WAS HALVED!?

Next time, on VizardJeffhog's "MUSIC IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL TO ME, MAN ;A; HOW COULD YOU"...

• Thumbs Up 8

So, I've just got my 3DS copy...anyone know where to enter the DLC code? I tried in Game Add-ons but but but it says "There are no Add-Ons currently available" o.O

I was trying to complete the World Tour before saying anything...but what the hell...

Graphically it doesn't look thaaaat bad, but I think it could have been much better (much like what happens in Vita). Since I haven't played any similar game in 3DS I can't compare it to anything alike.

World tour seems to be cut to 120+ stars. It doesn't include Expert Mode (from what I've played, and a I have 114) and many events from the console versions have been cut.

About the game itself. Sometimes fps drops down and it makes very difficult to go on. Besides, I find very hard to do well a Transform Boost, especially from Air-to-Land.

Dream Valley 3DS Gameplay:

Differences:

1) No Rolling Start like the console/PC/Vita versions.

2) Wow, the second remix is used in this level, however in an odd area. The water section. O.o

I also noticed the item Swarm can be used even at near beginning of the race. Does this happen in any other version?

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

Ok, finished World Tour on Hard, and I didn't have the All Stars sticker (164 stars)...I guess its unlocked by playing the GPs

Edited by Seraphinprincess

Speaking of that link, it has a 3DS review score. 6/10

+Gameplay is excellent/fun

+Good Fan Service

+Awesome 3D effect

-Games seems to be jaggy

-Some slowdowns
-Some tracks are hard to play first time around

-Sound is annoying (? Can't tell if the person hates the music, lack of remix changes, or sound of characters)

-Lack of Ryo

...Are people still upset over the game because Ryo isn't in it? Especially when he could be the DLC character? ...

It looks pretty bad, if the 3DS was built from scratch, it should have had different level design to make use of the 3DS' limited assets, this just looks awful compared to Vita & HD/PC :/

Does anyone know where I enter the code from the 3DS limited edition?

Extras. Anyway, I can't find the DLC either D:

Speaking of that link, it has a 3DS review score. 6/10

+Gameplay is excellent/fun

+Good Fan Service

+Awesome 3D effect

-Games seems to be jaggy

-Some slowdowns

-Some tracks are hard to play first time around

-Sound is annoying (? Can't tell if the person hates the music, lack of remix changes, or sound of characters)

-Lack of Ryo

...Are people still upset over the game because Ryo isn't in it? Especially when he could be the DLC character? ...

No, sometimes it appears a deafening noise (especially  while flying) 

Is anyone having issues with the 3DS version and the DLC section? it's saying to me that no content is available 

Is anyone having issues with the 3DS version and the DLC section? it's saying to me that no content is available 

Yeah, I am. It's begining to piss me off a little too. Maybe they're waiting for the US release??

Yeah, I am. It's begining to piss me off a little too. Maybe they're waiting for the US release??

Whats funny is now you can buy the add-ons but my Code is "Invalid" -_-

Hopefully everything will work in the next few hours

Whats funny is now you can buy the add-ons but my Code is "Invalid" sleep.png

Hopefully everything will work in the next few hours

Same here. I'm still a little pissed that my code doesn't work yet...