Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

I might have paid £1 for Ryo in the forklift, but £4 is way too high for something so small and already on the disc. I'd hope that it's a pricing error and if not then I'll stay clear of it. It makes me wish that I'd opted for pre-order with the code, but never mind.

I will make sure to get Metal Sonic though, but I'll have to wait to get on the PS3.

Edited by Amorbis

I hope Death Egg Zone turns out to be what the Final Fortress tracks should have been in the first place. Those tracks were really bland. Thunder Deck was a little better, but still "meh".

Metal Sonic...can't say I'm surprised, but I'm not pleased either. He isn't a Sonic character I particularly hate (unlike some of the ones who already got in the game), but he's a pretty dull filler character to me. Nothing special.

Still it's nice to see that more tracks are being made, and based on different locations. And I tink S0L did say they'd get the boring DLC over first, so maybe the later packs will have something more exciting than more Sonic stuff.

Space Channel 5, NiGHTS, and Shenmue desperately need a track.

Just played both Metal Sonic and the Death Egg track and I love them. I haven't spotted the not so subtle cameo yet.

Downloading metal Sonic pack now, I'll upload a small video of him soonish.

I await the video my good sir!

As a Wii owner, this is my only method to see such DLC :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Is Metal SOnic in a car or does he fly like Opa-Opa?

Oh and I think the price for Ryo-F is ok. I mean theres a theme for 240 points :<.

Well, Sonic Heroes love is something I love. So, I'm happy with the regular game.

only brings a new circuit in the Egg DEAG after three, the boss cameo in Sonic & Knuckles. Too bad that does not bring more steps .... I have to say is the most impressive track of the game. This now brings his own songs

Ristar is the cameo? :o

DAYUM!! Much love to S0L and the gang at umo Digital.

Ristar is the cameo? DAMN IT! I wanted him playable xO.

WHY?! He's the most wished playable character >_<. Thanks for destroying my dreams ;_;.

If we get Vectorman playable, I will kill someone.

Edited by MarcelloF

I've found the shortcut that is to the left of the big jump but still I can't find Ristar anywhere. Is there somewhere I'm not looking?

Where goes Ristar?

S0L thanks for creating a current Dead Egg! would see it as on today is incredible, the most spectacular scenery without hesitation.

Any new music tracks added? Looking forward to a video! :D

-comis fall

-general offensive

-never let if go

-egg fleet

-space gadget

OMFG!!!!

RISTAR IS IN

That is all.

Ugh. <_<

Very disappointed. It's like every character I wanted in this game (bar Ryo) got denied. A cameo in a SONIC stage? Geez.

Well, it IS in space...but Sumo better have a ton of aces up their sleeves if they want this DLC to be truly as satisfying as they were making it to be.

So...how is Death Egg Zone? Full of nice twist, turns, scenery I hope. And with Act 2 music from S3&K.

*head in the clouds*

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

-comis fall

-general offensive

-never let if go

-egg fleet

-space gadget

Fucking awesome, Never Let It Go is from Sonic the Fighters right? The Death Egg's Eye theme.

Death Egg is increadible, the design is amazing, multiple paths, jumps all over the place, egg robos, giant blaster cannons, even a cameo from the Doomsday ship!

Definately one of the better tracks on the game, absolutely fantastic. Top marks to S0L and the rest of the guys utterly worth the money.

Oh yeah, Metal Sonic's ASM is a mix of robotniks laser and metal Sonics own dash attack from Sonic CD.

Edited by Casanova
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow that looks ..... Awesome S0L Hurry up and get this on the Xbox 360 as soon as possible it looks freaking badass =D

*looks at track*

Dear Nintendo,

Make a hard-drive for the Wii or your next home console.

Dread Wind FTChuckles

And so the fight for 'Who gets to play as Metal Sonic online' begins!

S0L, you are getting my money.

And is there any video of this DLC yet??

I hope this isn't the only character we are getting. The track is nice but the choice of character is disappointing.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

))jingles his MS points purse((

I got some points comin' your way, S0L. Just gotta get the DLC on the US store. ;)

:P