Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

That was kind of insulting =/

I thought you were beter than thoose pesky cute fluffy kittens

I wasn't trying to be insulting, I don't want to stoop to his level. I'm just going to wait for the official announcement, as Urtheart said for all we know it could be going through approval with Sony and Microsoft ready for Thursdays PSN and XBLM update.

I wasn't trying to be insulting, I don't want to stoop to his level. I'm just going to wait for the official announcement, as Urtheart said for all we know it could be going through approval with Sony and Microsoft ready for Thursdays PSN and XBLM update.

Whenever it is approved you have to wait at least a week extra.

Unless they deem it as urgent.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whenever it is approved you have to wait at least a week extra.

Unless they deem it as urgent.

Let's hope it's been going through approval the past week then. I can't see Microsoft and Sony seeing this as urgent, especially not Microsoft with the recent timed exclusive MW2 DLC.

Doubt many know or care who he is.

From what I know guys, announcement will only be made when MS or Sony approve it and give them a release date (which might not be until a day before the release).

So hold your horses!

I don't know how MS works, but Sony have been known to take a VERY long time to approve patches and DLC. It depends on the popularity of the game, so for something like MW2 it's "YES SIR! 1 HOUR WAIT SIR!" But sadly for games like this and it's a pain because it has sold well and is very popular, it can sometimes take weeks.

There was this game I was playing a while back IL2 Sutrmovik, they announced that the patch was ready.... 3 months later it came out!

Anyone who wants new missions is clearly an idiot. "Let's have something we'll only play once, and something that's way too easy." :angry:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Anyone who wants new missions is clearly an idiot. "Let's have something we'll only play once, and something that's way too easy." :angry:

Anyone in particular you're addressing? I see nothing wrong with added missions. I suppose you think I'm an idiot, then?

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Shrewd, BanjoConkers. I could say the same for anyone who wants characters that have absolutely nothing to do with Sega.

*cough*Zool*cough*.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Anyone in particular you're addressing? I see nothing wrong with added missions. I suppose you think I'm an idiot, then?

Not particularly idiotic to want more, but I'd be pretty pissed off if they added more missions when Mission mode was so painfully monotonous and un-fun. More tracks, please.

Edited by Dat Cute Cat Guy

Not particularly idiotic to want more, but I'd be pretty pissed off if they added more missions when Mission mode was so painfully monotonous and un-fun. More tracks, please.

Bah, I'd have to say that's subjective. I for one enjoy mission mode! There's a fair share of missions that I play over and over just for fun's sake - the All-Star missions come to mind. I had a blast going for the AAA rank on Monkey Trouble, and the final fight against the giant Egg Hammer at the end was positively awesome. I certainly wouldn't mind if a few more missions added to the list when the DLC rolls out!

That being said, I'm still curious as to how much longer the wait for DLC is. Was S0L's soon referring to the Avatar Marketplace additions? Or is DLC proper right around the corner?

Edited by HunterTSF

Of course it's subjective, I never denied it was.

But surely you can agree that more tracks (ideally from different IPs than the ones we have now) would be more worthwhile than more missions.

He's finally put it up -

http://www.cute fluffy kittensnews.com/2010/03/30/diving-into-future-asr-dlc/

EDIT: Ha ha :lol: I'd forgot about it and I didn't know it would affect links too XD

He's finally put it up -

http://www.cute fluffy kittensnews.com/2010/03/30/diving-into-future-asr-dlc/

..Yeah, that's a perfect example of how these world filters can be a problem.

I don't believe any of it, but I will say that I'd love to see Bayonetta in this game.

I don't know how much I should believe that, but Metal Sonic, Astal/Pepper and Bayonetta wouldn't be a bad pack if that's really we are getting.

Reading that article was a little awkward though. It's just too wordy.

Given the game's rating, I'm a tad skeptical about Bayonetta's inclusion...but then again, I'm skeptical about anything without a named source.

Suppose we'll see how this pans out.

Bayonetta on a motorbike would be a good inclusion, I don't think it would do anything to the age rating as long as there isn't any violence involved. A mix of old and new characters would appeal to everyone, depending on how the DLC is planned it might follow different series in DLC packs. I'd hope that after buying DLC I could still play with those who don't have it, getting a game is difficult enough as it is. :blink:

as long as there isn't any violence involved.

Bayonetta

Right... :rolleyes:

Edited by Cyberlink420

If they consider including Bayonetta, that's a pretty awesome choice. Not quite Vectorman, but still good.

Bayonetta as DLC would definitely surprise me, but if that article is to be believed then it's great that Sumo gave higher priority to more obscure characters. Gives me more hope for Sketch Turner! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Has Tristan been talking to his inside source in the UK today I wonder? He should take a look at his calander, someone might think it's near to April 1st!

(including me DOH!)

---

S0L

---

Edited by S0L
  • Thumbs Up 2

Has Tristan been talking to his inside source in the UK today I wonder? He should take a look at his calander ;)

---

S0L

---

So you'd call this more Uncle Bens sauce than Sumo source?

Holy fuck I actually hope that T.S.S.Z article has some truth in it, playable Pepperauchau!? I'm fucking sold.

• Thumbs Up 1

Has Tristan been talking to his inside source in the UK today I wonder? He should take a look at his calander ;)

---

S0L

---

March 31st? I think you're a day off! Anyway, your implication that the article is bogus is good enough for me!

• Thumbs Up 1

Has Tristan been talking to his inside source in the UK today I wonder? He should take a look at his calander, someone might think it's near to April 1st!

(including me DOH!)

---

S0L

---

Now I'm just confused and sad.

Hold up *gangster music*

If it was true.... then I don't think S0L would have commented on it, certainly not like that. If it's true he's usually quiet and we have to wait for a more official announcement. But if it's not true then he normally outrightly throws a mocking zing at the claim, like that dude from gamefaqs forums.

Then again, the S0L works in mysterious ways *Blues Brothers.*

Edit: If S0L replies to this with a video of him dancing to the Blues Brothers.... we should never lock or remove this topic.

Edited by Casanova