Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

See for yourself:

Ah, cool, thanks! Also, I never knew the HOTD series had a storyline :-/.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind Bayonetta in the game. She's cool..

House of the Dead EX was cartoony, however that was a rare example of "cartoonishness" in the HOTD universe. Were the game to feature the original rail shooters or Overkill, this game would NOT be rated E ;)

Mayyyybe Ecco Jr. would be fitting for SASAR, but I'd prefer the original and even then I'd not want Ecco at all. Seaman, however, would be MUCH more fitting in a fishbowl on wheels. lol, just imagine the taunts and victory lines! "Hello fuzzy.", "Whaaat?", etc.

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Guys I've just had the inevitable online game on the Xbox 360 version, I knew it was going to come up at some point.

I speak of -

Sonic '06 bashing

Two guys were taking the mic out of someone who joined with a gamertag full of Sonic character names and then they of course bashed Sonic '06 -_-

Guy 1"Wasnt that the one with the princess of soleanna?"

Guy 2"Yeah, it was the shitty one"

:lol:

Are there any videos of The Machine level of Ecco or the last boss on Youtube? Honestly, Ecco is a freaky game.

And like Doc Egg said, only EX is a cartoony game, the other HotD games aren't cartoony at all.

I'm waiting for my little brother to get home from school before I start playing my copy, may as well let him experience it as well, although garunteed an argument will break out over some pointless shit, most likely 'I WANT TO DO THE TRAINING LEVEL' or 'STOP DRIVING SO I CAN GET TO FIRST PLACE' or maybe even 'DON'T USE YOUR ALL STAR MOVE BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WONT WIN'.

GAME are fucking idiots.

Game: Oh yes we've recieved your order everything is fine.. (This was yesterday at around 4PM)

Game: Oh yes we've recieved your order its now being prepped and shipped! (This was today at around 10AM)

Game: Oh sorry... we've had to cancel your order.... because... ... ... (this was at 12 today)

Game: Because you've pre-ordered ASR Here is your free Ryo-F code! (this was at 2:40 today)

This wouldn't be the first time game have randomly cancelled my order for utterly no reason at all. Once again, game are fucking idiots.... But I got a Ryo-F code WOO!

See for yourself:

Woah. Zobiko's voice sounds totally familiar, somehow.

...and Google has utterly failed me. Does anyone know who voiced her?

Actually, that brings up another point. What's going on with the characters who have never been voiced before?

Thats when you use your All-Star move and slap your little brother upside the head. ;)

HEY! Can anybody tell me what the ASM music is for Jacky and Akira?

I keep trying to get a match online with Ryo-Forklift and as soon as the race starts and they see me in the forklift the other people are all like "WTF??" then quit or cancel the session. :lol: They think I'm cheating or hacking

Are there any videos of The Machine level of Ecco or the last boss on Youtube? Honestly, Ecco is a freaky game.

And like Doc Egg said, only EX is a cartoony game, the other HotD games aren't cartoony at all.

I'm waiting for my little brother to get home from school before I start playing my copy, may as well let him experience it as well, although garunteed an argument will break out over some pointless shit, most likely 'I WANT TO DO THE TRAINING LEVEL' or 'STOP DRIVING SO I CAN GET TO FIRST PLACE' or maybe even 'DON'T USE YOUR ALL STAR MOVE BECAUSE OTHERWISE I WONT WIN'.

I thought I was the only one who freaked otu/ scared of Ecco games. I was when I was little, because of it being underwater :-/

I keep trying to get a match online with Ryo-Forklift and as soon as the race starts and they see me in the forklift the other people are all like "WTF??" then quit or cancel the session. :lol: They think I'm cheating or hacking

lol! Reminds me of PSO when people thought I was a hacker for carrying about 1337 weapons, so they'd all abandon the party and leave me alone on Ragol!

Edited by Doctor Eggman

The dirty haxzor! your're the dirty haxor!

Oh lord I wish I had my game now I'd be doing that non stop. Awww it's just a shame we can't all play as the same guy, can you imagine how awesome a mass SSMB fyo-F meetup would be.

We'd need Mark to be there to kick off an all forklift race.

GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE! TIME FOR A DAILY WARM UP RACE! YOU ALL DO YOUR BEST NOW!

300px-Mark.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

The dirty haxzor! your're the dirty haxor!

Oh lord I wish I had my game now I'd be doing that non stop. Awww it's just a shame we can't all play as the same guy, can you imagine how awesome a mass SSMB fyo-F meetup would be.

Something like this?

633496524717368040-holy-shit.jpg

Am I in the ballpark? :P

• Thumbs Up 1

My PS3 Pre-order arrived today too. 1 Day early Woot.

If anyone from here wants to race me just send me a Friend Request on PSN.

lol! Reminds me of PSO when people thought I was a hacker for carrying about 1337 weapons, so they'd all abandon the party and leave me alone on Ragol!

Ha ha, yeah it can be a problem when no-one knows of these things

Just in case you think I'm ignoring you, I'm not ;)

I'm at a Dev conference in London, normal service will resume tomorrow when I've got a proper computer to post with ;)

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 2

Haven't gone online yet, but does anyone know if we can go to tracks that we haven't unlocked yet online. That's the main reason I haven't given it a spin.

Another Ryo-Forklift update

He is treated as a seperate character, so one of you can be Ryo-bike and another be Ryo-Forklift, just saw someone in an online race being Ryo-bike while I was playing as Ryo-forklift.

*waits for dlc code, and vents rage on crappy keyoard*

Durng all my tme playng, 'eye' only got an ASM once. Caos Spear, and 'twas pretty nasty.

Who is this Mark? 'What game is he from?

Mark is an American working in Japan as a warehouse supervisor. He's Ryo's boss in the first Shenmue. Interestingly, Mark is voiced by the same english speaking actor for the Japanese and English versions of Shenmue.

Haven't gone online yet, but does anyone know if we can go to tracks that we haven't unlocked yet online. That's the main reason I haven't given it a spin.

If the host has them unlocked, everyone can play them, even if you don't have them unlocked yourself.

If the host has them unlocked, everyone can play them, even if you don't have them unlocked yourself.

Thanks! I assume that works for characters too. I'll spend today online then and unlock the rest of the stuff I'm missing tomorrow.