Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

That trailer was pretty funny but yeah I agree that it was hard to hear what the woman was saying most of the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is the reason why the trailer is awesome.

Just look at him! insomniac.gif

FABULOUS!

Its the happiest I've seen Ryo! I guess when he's not seeking a vendetta, he's a rather happy guy.

If only Nozomi was in the audience...

We built Nozomi, but she won't be in the game - she was going to ride on the back of Ryo's bike, but there was the small issue of where does she go when the Forklift appears :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 1

GrrrrrrAHHHHHHHHTGFYTGSVQUKJVBKUSVDDUSVKKSU

Nozomi could've taken control of the bike while Ryo is in the forklift! At least have her as a cameo in one of the tracks. You spent all that time modeling her.

We built Nozomi, but she won't be in the game - she was going to ride on the back of Ryo's bike, but there was the small issue of where does she go when the Forklift appears :P

---

S0L

---

Also there is the little issue of maintaining the "E" rating. Mini-skirts and jumping about do not mix (well, they do for me, but probably not for a racing game for little Jimmy).

S0L, can you tell us if you're using voice clips from Shenmue for Ryo? Or did you get the original actor to provide new clips?

Basically, I want to know if Ryo is going to be saying "I see" throughout the race. Because that would be hilarious actually.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also there is the little issue of maintaining the "E" rating. Mini-skirts and jumping about do not mix (well, they do for me, but probably not for a racing game for little Jimmy).

Doesn't stop Ulala does it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Doesn't stop Ulala does it.

Well, Ulala is from the future, so her upskirt shots haven't happened yet. Nozomi's occurred in the past, so it's twice as bad now.

I still can't believe that this game ALMOST had this cutscene basically but with Big the Cat driving next to you.

How awesome would that have been....

Edited by Dr. SEGA Monkey

Please do, so we can pull a "Da Vinci code" and start deciphering a lot of weird things about the lyrics (though none of them are truth, it's just for fun).

I saw people saying thoose ornaments at the end of the trailer were a hint about NiGHTS, think about the things we can do with the lyrics...

The possibilities are never ending...

I'll be honest when I first saw it even I went "huh" and I had the script infront of me.

It is.... *ahem*

Eight players racing!

Seven foes a-jostling!

Six rivals roaring!

Five jump-ing stars!

Four tires squealing!

Three final corners!

Two duelling heroes!

And a hedge-hog called So-o-o-nic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eight players racing!

Seven foes a-jostling!

Six rivals roaring!

Five jump-ing stars!

Four tires squealing!

Three final corners!

Two duelling heroes!

NiGHTS! We're onto you.

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 4

I'll be honest when I first saw it even I went "huh" and I had the script infront of me.

It is.... *ahem*

Eight players racing!

Seven foes a-jostling!

Six rivals roaring!

Five jump-ing stars!

Four tires squealing!

Three final corners!

Two duelling heroes!

I find it strange that when they mention two dueling heroes, it shows Robotnik and Sonic battling on screen. ( Billy Hatcher is seen, but is not considered dueling.) Does this mean that Robotnik finally got a...

Promotion.png

I don't know why people didn't like this trailer, it reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fhaJebvwE, and people love that one D: , though I must recognise that the Starcraft one is more awesome because of the VA.

Ayways:

Six rivals roaring!

I don't get this one :(

Three final corners!

I'm going to think this is because there are 3 laps, right?

If not, then I'm out of ideas :(

p.d:

Eight players racing!

Seven foes a-jostling!

Six rivals roaring!

Five jump-ing stars!

Four tires squealing!

Three final corners!

Two duelling heroes!

*shoted*

Roaring Rivals is referring to how loud race cars are. Three Final Corners refers to there being only three turns before the finish line on the last lap.

I think that this trailer was really cool of SEGA. Nowadays you don't see this type of thing so often and here SEGA is who writes a song and gets a singer for a 1.21 minute trailer. I think that its really cool even though there was no new info. And, like the Banjo Trailer, the SEGA logo was "messed" with :D.