Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

F-that, get Nicholas Cage for SASASR PS3. His allstar move will be running in a pedobear costume and punching any female character in the face. :P

Screw that, pedobear should be in SASASR DS, seeing as almost all his favourite games are made for that console, his allstar move would be (EDIT - Inflammatory -T) any female character and Tails...

Tails is a boy :< Needs more Shotacat.

I guess I was wrong to assume that Pedobear was bisexual.XD

Still hoping for Mario to be in the Wii version, if there will indeed be more console exclusive characters.

People are STILL complaining about Sonic being in a car <_<.

http://screwattack.com/videos/Digital-Forecast-122009-1

No offense to Nick, but people have to realize this is a kart racing game. If Sonic wasn't in a car, he would still have to be controled as if he were a car, otherwise it would be unfair to all the other racers using cars. Even if they did something like in Sonic R where they mapped accelerate to up on the directional pad/stick, you can still tell Sonic's a car with a Sonic body skin. Honestly if you want to race as Sonic on foot, go play Sonic Adventure 2.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic in a car arguments are retarded. If he's entered a Kart race tournament they're not exactly going to let him run on foot, are they?

I really hope that each vehicle type plays as well as next. I'd hate to have the karts play very well while lets say the bikes or planes have some flaws. Thus making some characters worse than others (unless we can switch cars for a character).

-Blur

Anyone curious about the DS version -

DS version is proper awesome. Trust me on this

---

S0L

---

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5427274&postcount=4

Blockbuster aswell as Argos are both now listing a February release for the UK. I hope it does get released February here the same as the U.S.

EDIT:

Another Sumo Digital staffer who visits the SEGA forums under the name SumoRex has revealed in responce to someone openly saying they'll R4 the DS version that the game has been in development for 2 and a half years.

Well it represents 2½ years of hard work, late nights and a lot of weekends for a lot of people here at Sumo. For someome to openly admit they will steal it is hard to hear.

I'm not stupid, I know it goes, on, but the price of games is only made higher for everyone, by the massive amount of theft which goes on. Ultimately, the people who pay for this theft is, ...well, you.

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=5430763&postcount=27

Was the Christmas trailer posted anywhere? http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14353444/sonic-sega-all-stars-racing-/videos/sonicrace_trl_christmastrailer_121809.html

Kinda boring since nothing new was shown. It's kind of a buzzkill after the big Banjo Kazooie announcement. I'm also not liking the idea of "Yeah, this many holidays went by and the game STILL isn't out yet." Wonder what they'll do for New Years and Valentine's Day.

One new thing I've seen is that Sonic's All Star move IS SUPER SONIC OMFG!!1!1!! has been slowed down a bit based on how quick he came up on Billy.

I'm also not liking the idea of "Yeah, this many holidays went by and the game STILL isn't out yet."

But this game was only announced in May and was always supposed to come out in 2010. It's not like it was delayed or anything...

But this game was only announced in May and was always supposed to come out in 2010. It's not like it was delayed or anything...

Honestly it's a little too long a wait for a kart racing game for me.

I didnt understand a thing that woman (?) said. XD Besides "and a hedgehog called (???) soniiiiiiic" XD anyways it was a nice little trailer xD the end animation was not very fluid but fun. Sonics like "yeah whos the man? IM the man-err-hedgehog!" by the way can anyone help me? what track is this? (attached) post-493-126145683953_thumb.jpg

Edited by dabbido

Honestly it's a little too long a wait for a kart racing game for me.

It's not that big a deal I mean the game will be released early 2010 so at most we probably have only a few more months to wait. Would you rather have had this game rushed for the holiday season so Sega could make a quick buck? *Gives a sinister look at Sonic 06* <_<

I didnt understand a thing that woman (?) said. XD Besides "and a hedgehog called (???) soniiiiiiic" XD anyways it was a nice little trailer xD the end animation was not very fluid but fun. Sonics like "yeah whos the man? IM the man-err-hedgehog!" by the way can anyone help me? what track is this? (attached) post-493-126145683953_thumb.jpg

I think thats Bingo Highway

What? You guys didn't like SEGA's Christmas carol? :lol:

The Banjo accounement only happened last week, I wouldn't really say it's a 'buzzkill.' Still looks good stuff, but I can't work out the bit we wheren't supposed to hear. I guess it's something the carol singer mentions maybe...?

Why everytime a woman sings in a game wich has sonic in it I automatically thik is TJ Davis?

She should have a really big range of voices for that to be true xD

Anyways, the trailer was awesome, but I would like it even more if I could understand what the singer is saying, ins ome parts it sounds like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ASbYRe3Kk.

Also, is that the same announcer of the old demos? I liked the one of the Banjo trailer :(

Edited by christmasrafan

This trailer was so bad... No words

whatsup with the cheesy music

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1