Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Who says there isn't other things on the other consoles :P

There's no Banjo or Avatar specific track either, they're extra 360 specific racers. The blue ball is our Bowling Bomb. Think Bomb, think Bowling Ball, mix them together and BOOM!

We're still putting focus on every platform, yes 360 has some exclusives, but that doesn't mean we don't care about PS3, Wii, PC and DS. Bear in mind this is one of Sega's big games for next year and we're doing our very best to give it that triple A feel.

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 3

Yay, now Banjo, Shadow, AND your avatar can resize photos at shrinkpictures.com! =D

Good news to hear, S0L. So that means that the PS3, Wii and DS covers may not be final?

Edited by Azukara

hey, Steve told us that there will be more revelation soon...let's start speculating again!!

remain chars

Ulala

Gilius

Ristar

Arle

Axel (Crazy Taxi)

NiGHTS / Vyse (if NIGHTS isn't in the game)

DLC

NiGHTS / Vyse

Toejam & Earl

Bayonetta

Vectorman

Blaze the cat

the starting roster will be 12 chars:

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Eggman, AiAi, Amigo, Ulala, Beat, Billy Hatcher, Alex Kidd, Ryo, NiGHTS/B & K (?)

the other will be unlockable

Edited by BlueHedgehog92

Yay, now Banjo, Shadow, AND your avatar can resize photos at shrinkpictures.com! =D

Ha ha! Sorry about that, I honestly didn't expect pictures taken on my Sony Erricson mobile phone to come out gigantic :lol:

Who says there isn't other things on the other consoles :P

There's no Banjo or Avatar specific track either, they're extra 360 specific racers. The blue ball is our Bowling Bomb. Think Bomb, think Bowling Ball, mix them together and BOOM!

We're still putting focus on every platform, yes 360 has some exclusives, but that doesn't mean we don't care about PS3, Wii, PC and DS. Bear in mind this is one of Sega's big games for next year and we're doing our very best to give it that triple A feel.

---

S0L

---

Awesome and the Bowling Bomb sounds like an hilarious Eggman invention. I wouldn't have expected that with their being standard bombs in already so thats cool. Does this mean Eggman is selling weapons to you guys? :o

Who says there isn't other things on the other consoles

Well it's good to get such a quick reply on this, it's certainly a big thumbs up already as most other dev studios would have just ignored it flat out.

but that doesn't mean we don't care about PS3, Wii, PC and DS

The only problem is, right now, thats not the impression you get at the moment, the main reason is that North American 360 cover. It's great that you've come on here and said that we're not ignoring them, but you've got to understand that for us PS3 owners especially, when it comes to multiformat games and we get word that one version is getting this... typically it means that the PS3 version is not, or theres a promise that we'll get something to compensate and nothing happens... It's a similar story for Wii/DS/PSP owners when stuff like this happens... but then again those versions of multi-format games are usually totally different anyway...

P.S.

We are still waiting for 1970's trousers mode confirmation.

Edited by Casanova

of course it was, bird brain!

What a quick and sharp wit you've rolled out today.

...I'll grab my coat.

• Bad Quality Post 1

Anyone know what the star shaped weapon with ribbons is that gets fired at Amy in the trailer? -

Did Ristar trail stars when he launched at something? I Can't remember, but I don't think his trail was multicolored. I seem to recall that some weapons are specific to levels, could this be based off one of the graffitis from JSR?

That announcer better the announcer in the whole game. If he is, then that's just plain awesome!

I'd prefer these guys or the announcers from Virtua Fighter V.

What a quick and sharp wit you've rolled out today.

...I'll grab my coat.

Well, this discussion sure has turned grizzly.

Extremely hi-res box arts on SEGA FTP -

ftp://segapr.segaamerica.com/SEGA_GAMES/Sonic%20&%20SEGA%20All-Stars%20Racing/Box%20Art/

Nintendo have updated their game pages with the new art and ESRB rating too.

Wii. ESRB E - Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, Mild Suggestive Themes

-

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/01HbtOOkpJWiMBRhP-ZbEgyCCxhX2s4o#overview

DS, they need to add Nintendo WFC: Yes to the side bar info though. ESRB E - Mild Cartoon Violence -

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/kVw_VdppFSWX7l4e_f4YsE9Vb3Ge_TuU

So Wii version still has the 'Mild Suggestive Themes' whatever they are.

A character, a totally new game mode (the avatars) and a potential track... Yeah it bloody well does have an impact, especially when they're both going to cost the same, I don't take to kindly to being ripped off, especially when theres so far such a huge degree of difference between the versions and nothing to suggest otherwise.

No new track, avatars I'd assume would be for users who actually h ascess to Xbox live (I also think calling it a compleetly different game mode is a bit of a stretch) and your left with just one new character. I'd hardly call that 'huge'. Huge would be, many more exclusive characters, with levels, new mucio, new unclockables etc. Chances are most people who get this won't even play as Banjo for half the time anyway.

The only diference between the PS3 and 360 versions of Unleashed were frame rate and a load screen... are you seriously saying this is the same as an additional character, track and game mode?

And yet the Wii/PS2 versions, had less levels, no DLC as well as a couple of other things. Now, which versions ended up selling more?

Or we could ya know, just be patient and wait and see what the other versions get.

• Bad Quality Post 2

<3 S0L

Will you appear in-game in Avatar form as a staff ghost? Are you an unlockable character? This game needs moar S0L you guise.

• Thumbs Up 3

<3 S0L

Will you appear in-game in Avatar form as a staff ghost? Are you an unlockable character? This game needs moar S0L you guise.

YES YES DEFINTELY YES

• Thumbs Up 1

Aw damn. Even if the PS3 version does have similar features to the 360 version, mainly avatar support, I'll still be disappointed because the 360 avatars are so much better than the PS3's...... I'll get over it.

Though, with Banjo and Kazooie in the 360 version, it really sucks that Ratchet and Clank can't be in the PS3 version. Oh how I'd buy five copies if they were in the game. T_T I couldn't think of a better character.

Aw damn. Even if the PS3 version does have similar features to the 360 version, mainly avatar support, I'll still be disappointed because the 360 avatars are so much better than the PS3's...... I'll get over it.

Though, with Banjo and Kazooie in the 360 version, it really sucks that Ratchet and Clank can't be in the PS3 version. Oh how I'd buy five copies if they were in the game. T_T I couldn't think of a better character.

UC2AT-Drake-hanging-from-train.jpg

Nathan Drake in a choo choo train kart like Diddy Kong in Mario Kart Double Dash -

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/09/UC2AT-Drake-hanging-from-train.jpg

Imagine the mighty Nathan Drake in something like this -

Barreltrain.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I made this wallpaper from the box shots because I love all of you.

Totally awesome. Thank you!

...I guess I missed something, was there a concrete reason that Ratchet and Clank are definitely out as candidates for PS3-exclusive racers?

Also, the 360 getting two characters suggests (to me, anyway) that each console might also get two characters. And I'd hate for one of Sony's to be "Home" avatars just to match the 360's Avatars, as incredibly unlikely as that is. Ugh.

ratchet n clank are the most apropriate characters to use on ps3. Them are so cool and awesome

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 3