Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

Also I sure hope that trailer wasn't supposed to be posted yet, Graphics look like crap. Eh would've still been fun though.

Somebody fucked up loading the build for the trailer, was uploaded by mistake. Ubi dev said as much on twitter.

Somebody fucked up loading the build for the trailer, was uploaded by mistake. Ubi dev said as much on twitter.

So they were supposed to show the next-gen build of the game in the trailer instead of the current-gen build? LOL, someone's getting FIRED! :)

The Limited Edition is not coming for Wii U.

Which is why when both trailers advertised them, the Wii U was missing.

Still stupid though. Was it really too hard for Ubisoft to make a limited run of Wii U special editions that included a soundtrack CD?

The Limited Edition is not coming for Wii U.

Which is why when both trailers advertised them, the Wii U was missing.

Still stupid though. Was it really too hard for Ubisoft to make a limited run of Wii U special editions that included a soundtrack CD?

I was think about that, well that makes sense. 

So what version will the Wii U get? Any chance of the next gen version?

With Ubisoft saying they are working on the Wii U version first then the 360/PS3 versions, I expect it to run at a solid frame rate and have good graphics (not from that trailer, but a little better with maybe some more detailed characters or something).  The PS3/360 versions will be butchered, but Ubisoft's decision to work on the Wii U version with a different dev team rather than just port the PS4/X1 versions over shows that they want that version to be solid rather than slap dash.

Who knows, it might even run better than AC IV on Wii U :)

Oh, that's good. 

EDIT: Wii U logo not in the trailer? Has the Wii U version been cancelled?! ohmy.png

Edited by Wil348

• 2 months later...

Good. I haven't been following the game, so I don't know how it was shaping up, but it's nice to see them not rushing it out for it to be a launch title. They can take their time if it benefits the game.

Edited by MarcelloF

I was really looking forward to getting this on my new Wii U next month :(

Wonder what happens to the people that preordered bundles. Those were all unofficial, right?

Only official bundles from either consoles were Microsoft, Sony or EA ones.

Wonder how this might impact next gen launches though. I was under the impression that Watch Dogs was one of the most anticipated launch titles for the next gen consoles. At the very least it seemed like an anticipated game on PS4 going by word of mouth and pre-order listings.

EDIT: Oh shit nevermind I'm wrong. They were official. At least the PS4 one. Ubisoft just answered the question on the bundles. They literally sidestepped the question entirely of what's going to happen to the bundle and didn't answer it.

lol.

Edited by Carbo

I'd assume people who preordered the bundles will be asked by the retailers if they want to wait or change their orders to a different SKU.

Well damn, the PS4 launch lineup just got a whole lot weaker............Damn I was really looking forward to this for the holiday season when I (hopefully) get my PS4.

Ah well, if the game needs extra time to be good, I say delay it for the sake of the game being as good as it can be. 

Edited by Ghostly Warp

That does kinda make sense when you look at how hyped Watch_Dogs was. I mean, it was kinda THE next-gen poster boy.