Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

Laughing my ass off at the truck part. Shit looks like GTAIV

Isn't Aisha that girl from Ubisoft's E3?

Watch Dogs Aisha Tyler Trailer

Ummmmm..... I REALLY hope that this is the ps3/360 version and not the next-gen version :/

Well, the game WAS built for the next gen systems first and with the Wii U version getting the time it needs to look good (its not a port of the PS3/360 versions), that footage has to be from the PS3/360 versions.  That being said, they look dated when compared to GTA V or Sleeping Dogs, so its kind of sad that PS3/360 version looks like that :(

Watch Dogs on the Wii U might be cancelled... I say might because this is odd.

A new trailer was posted online a short while ago, only the quality of it was dreadful... it was official, but the quality was terrible. And it was removed.

However... someone was able to snap this.

8de8ntz.png

So... did Ubisoft remove the trailer because the quality of the video was shit... or because they forgot that they're also making a Wii U version of the game?

Edit: Someone got the trailer up on dailymotion. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12jhob_watchdogs-accolades-trailer-sd-360p

Hopefully it's an error because Watch Dogs on Wii U would have been interesting... Especially with the multiplayer.

Edited by King Grimlock

It's one hell of an error if it is, it's not just that the box art isn't there, nintendo isn't mentioned in the small text either.

Even if it is an error, sends well about their confidence in that version if they forgot about it.

Wasn't Watch Dogs part of that 3rd Party reel back at the E3 Nintendo Direct?  Because if it wasn't part of it than that could explain why the Wii U version might of been scrapped from the recent trailer.  Besides, the game has a PS3/360 version that they could port to the Wii U with some tweaks here and there if they cant afford to make a substantial Wii U version.  I hope there still is a Wii U version because the Gamepad could not only be helpful with its map functions but could have some creative use for the hacking systems the game has. 

Dear god I hope that's an error. The damn thing won't sell if it has no games, so if people want it to become a viable platform for third party then PUT FUCKING GAMES ON IT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!

The only reason I would say it could still be happening is because the trailer said to preorder the limited edition. I don't think the LE is coming to Wii U.

It's odd because we saw footage of the Wii U game and it looked like a good build.

@Chaos Warp - Calm down lol.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Chaos Warp - Calm down lol.

I'm sorry, but it's just hit after fucking hit on this thing. It's like no one wants the damn thing to succeed. 

It's an error. Nintendo released their Q1 results today along with upcoming games and Watch_Dogs was on the list.

I'm sorry, but it's just hit after fucking hit on this thing. It's like no one wants the damn thing to succeed. 

You don't have to calm down. You're right. The Wii U needs more third party support.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's an error. Nintendo released their Q1 results today along with upcoming games and Watch_Dogs was on the list.

Okay good.

Out of the 3rd parties Ubisoft seems to be one of the only ones left with any faith in the Wii-U so it would be surprising that they'd drop the version. 

According to GAF Ubisoft hasn't released this trailer yet and Amazon effectively deleted it. This along with the last-gen graphics makes me wonder if the trailer was even ready to be posted?

Didn't Ubisoft reiterate their Wii U dedication like a week ago?

• Thumbs Up 1

According to GAF Ubisoft hasn't released this trailer yet and Amazon effectively deleted it. This along with the last-gen graphics makes me wonder if the trailer was even ready to be posted?

Didn't Ubisoft reiterate their Wii U dedication like a week ago?

No, they said they would continue supporting it.

But how did Amazon get it? Someone at Ubisoft must have made this trailer and sent it to Amazon as part of some kind of deal?

Either way you look at it. Either it's cancelled... or Ubisoft forgot they're making it. Either way, kinda a big problem.

Yeah they show the CE and then what platforms the game is on, but why is there absolutely no mention that it's on the Wii U? You're advertising pre-orders, surely you advertise all formats you're selling it for? Especially for a retailer trailer?

No, they said they would continue supporting it.

That's what I said.

But how did Amazon get it?

Someone at Ubisoft must have made this trailer and sent it to Amazon as part of some kind of deal?

But doesn't it seem fishy that they use a trailer where the graphics look worse than GTA4? Why aren't they highlighting the next Gen? It seems fishy to me.

That's what I said.

But doesn't it seem fishy that they use a trailer where the graphics look worse than GTA4? Why aren't they highlighting the next Gen? It seems fishy to me.

Maybe it was sent off before it was supposed to. Anyways it's still a mistake on Ubisoft's part.

ibx7x63X6Vgqd1.gif

Oh god this is embarrassing.

That's because that's the PS3/360/(maybe)Wii U versions they are showing off with the Asha trailer.  I think that the game will look even better than when it was unveiled on PS4/X1/PC :)

ibx7x63X6Vgqd1.gif

Oh god this is embarrassing.

If you take the wind effects out I honestly don't see a difference in quality.

Out of the 3rd parties Ubisoft seems to be one of the only ones left with any faith in the Wii-U

coughactivisioncough

Also I sure hope that trailer wasn't supposed to be posted yet, Graphics look like crap. Eh would've still been fun though.

If you take the wind effects out I honestly don't see a difference in quality.

WHAT?

High End PC vs 360 and no difference in quality?

• Thumbs Up 2

coughactivisioncough

Also I sure hope that trailer wasn't supposed to be posted yet, Graphics look like crap. Eh would've still been fun though.

DdSpP6A.jpg

confirmed???

• Thumbs Up 2

coughactivisioncough

With the most amazing games ever made; Angry Birds Star Wars, SpongeBob, and Skylanders right guys biggrin.png

Seriously though, its great that Activison and WB outside of Ubi are supporting the Wii U with big games like COD, AC, and Batman :)

WHAT?

High End PC vs 360 and no difference in quality?

I guess its the fact its a gif that makes it hard to see the difference. I don't see why this is embarrassing anyway. We all knew the current-gen and Wii-U versions are going to look and run worse than the next-gen and PC versions. Maybe not as bad as they look right now, but still its 8 year old hardware and this game is probably pushing the limits of their CPUs and I rather they sacrifice graphics rather than performance.

Edited by RisingForever