Awoo.

Watch Dogs - Everything Is Connected - Connection is Power (All Consoles)

Nintendoga

Glad to hear it was just a glitch and glad to hear that this actually caused pre-orders to increase :lol: I was going to wait until a solid release date was announced to pre-order, but I think I may just visit GAME (they've got exclusive stuff) and place a pre-order tomorrow. 

So I don't get it? What is it? I keep hearing "nothing to worry about" "it's a glitch" "no comment" make up your mind

The actual store that delisted it has said it's a glitch.

Glad to hear it was just a glitch and glad to hear that this actually caused pre-orders to increase laugh.png I was going to wait until a solid release date was announced to pre-order, but I think I may just visit GAME (they've got exclusive stuff) and place a pre-order tomorrow. 

I still gotta pre-order my copy, but I will once there's a solid release date. Not to mention, I have got a backlog of games at the moment, so I need a break before I even consider on placing a pre-order on any game. XD;

Glad to hear everything was just a false alarm.

Hmmm, I wonder if it was indeed an accident or perhaps a way for them to gage how many people DID want to buy the wii-u version

While preorders are nice that doesn't guarantee that all of those preorders will convert to sales. In fact, I can preorder right now and cancel it later.

But anyway that isn't my concern right now. It's what Ubisoft's representative had said. Yes it could be anyone from Ubisoft who could have said it, but why can't someone from a higher position or even the developers say something to confirm it's still coming to the Wii U. Them keeping quiet is not a good thing.

Finally got around to pre-ordering a Special Edition copy of the Wii U version at a local GAME. Would have liked the Vigilante Edition, but it's too expensive and my flat's full of enough junk :P

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metro

The one 3rd party game I wanted on Wii U. Potentially cancelled. Greeeaaat....

I'm going to be really sad if it is though. I was really looking forward to getting the Wii U version, so I'd have a GTA like game on a Wii U. I probably won't get any other versions, I have GTA V already on 360.

• Thumbs Up 2

When is this game coming out again?

When the moon, is in the 7th house.

And Jupiter aligns with Mars

Then hackers will guide the traffic

And phones will scare the stars

This is the dawning of the age of The Watch Dogs

Age of The Watch Dogs

THE WATCH DOGS!!

The WATCH DOGS!!!

It's not yet been officially announced. Though internally they're saying April 25th... 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759273

Amazon preorders for the WiiU version have spiked by 703% since the cancellation scare.

inb4 "but 703% of zero is still zero"

Well shit, guys I think Ubisoft just discovered the best marketing tactic ever.

• Thumbs Up 6

Well shit, guys I think Ubisoft just discovered the best marketing tactic ever.

Ya, guess thats one way to Gauge interest

Ubisoft chose not to confirm whether Watch Dogs was still heading to Wii U when contacted by VideoGamer.com this afternoon.

I honestly don't understand why they won't comment on whether it's still coming to Wii U or not.

They don't confirm or deny any rumour. If they do, then it's a reference point for the next one to come (they confirmed the rumour is false! But won't talk about this one! That means it's true, otherwise they'd also confirm it false like last time!)

They don't confirm or deny any rumour. If they do, then it's a reference point for the next one to come (they confirmed the rumour is false! But won't talk about this one! That means it's true, otherwise they'd also confirm it false like last time!)

They didn't confirm the last one was false, though. They refused to comment. It was GameStop who confirmed that them removing the game's listing and cancelling pre-orders was a glitch.

I am honestly perplexed as to why they can't seem to decide if it's fucking coming to Wii U or not.

"Knowing your own business plans? What does that mean?"

At least confirm something so we know what's going on.

I am honestly perplexed as to why they can't seem to decide if it's fucking coming to Wii U or not.

"Knowing your own business plans? What does that mean?"

At least confirm something so we know what's going on.

Read the post below.

Seems like there may still be reason to worry

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=221519

As far as I know, the Wii U version is the only version Ubi are staying hush on. If you guys want it to stay on Wii U, I suggest pre-ordering it asap to let Ubi know there's demand there, because if this is going towards cancellation that's the only thing that has any chance of stopping it.

They didn't confirm the last one was false, though. They refused to comment. It was GameStop who confirmed that them removing the game's listing and cancelling pre-orders was a glitch.

... yes, it was an example. They didn't comment last time, and won't comment now, and won't comment futurely if they're smart tongue.png

EDIT: Most likely reason: It's not listed because it has no release date specified yet. They won't confirm this because [read above].