Awoo.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Winston

A new trailer focusing on Green Lantern brings a new mystery.

Two Hals? This should be interesting.

I think Sinetro Corps Hal is from an alternate universe, that would be pretty cool.

GAME SPOILER, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET THE GAME SPOILED.

Yellow Lantern is from the Regime alternate universe, Green Lantern is from the original/true universe. Green Arrow, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Joker get teleported to an alternate universe where the Regime happens.

GAME SPOILER, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET THE GAME SPOILED.

Yellow Lantern is from the Regime alternate universe, Green Lantern is from the original/true universe. Green Arrow, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Joker get teleported to an alternate universe where the Regime happens.

SPOILER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Original Superman gets teleported to the Regime Universe as well

You guys have probably already seen this, but I didn't see it in the topic so I might as well post it. BTW Spoilers for the game. 

Well due to the Boston Bombing today the live Injustice Battle Arena has been postponed. But on the plus side, the first DLC character has been revealed.

ASsr3KO.png

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Thumbs Up 7

At last. Can't wait to see his moveset and the other 3 characters.

On a different but also interesting note: i found that the main writers and supervisors of the story are Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti. Wanna know what are the major works of this guys? Battle for Blüdhaven and Countdown.
...yeah.

Lobo is in, sweet!

I'm curious to the other 3 now, I hope one of them is either Black Canary or Zatanna.

• Thumbs Up 1

TACTICAL REVIEWS INCOMING.

GameSpot: 

IGN: 8.2

EDIT:

metro.co.uk7.0

EGM: 92

Machinima: 85

Metacritic: 82%

Multiple complains go to the story mode cutscenes, citing that some of them feature low quality compared to the gameplay graphics.

Edited by Blue Wisp

Developers always put bullshit on Nintendo systems and then whine when they don't sell. Why would you not include DLC OR have a working online system? ..Ugh. :/

- Broken online

- No Friend Set ups

- No iOS integration for bonus items

- Cutscenes have bigger compression (WTF..? The Wii U has a larger disc size than the 360)

- Longer load times

-Absolutely NO DLC

A month later

"WII U FANS DONT BUY OUR GAMES"

Edited by Autosaver

It's funny how this game is named "Injustice"...

Seriously, that is some grade A bullshit right there. I was gonna get this game on the Wii U eventually, but I'd sooner eat actual garbage than buy this version of it. The whole "no DLC for the Wii U version" thing was already ridiculous, but what is the fucking point of removing key features like private matches? It makes no damn sense.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes
  • Thumbs Up 5

The thing about no DLC is a lie, the Wii U just doesn't support season passes. It doesn't have the iOS support, though, that's entirely correct. Apparently the online lobbies are already being patched in. Why they waited until post launch to put it in, though? Fuck if I know, 3rd parties are dicks. I got the Wii U version because, I don't give a crap about the iOS (I have an android device, what good would it do me?), and I rarely get to play fighters online with friends (of my skill level anyway, I suck) anyway. I can't vouch for the cutscene compression, but the actual game itself runs better than the 360 and PS3 versions and looks slightly better. Once the lobbies are patched in, I'd say give it a whirl. It would support fight sticks through the ones that released with Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and such, and without one the Wii U does have the least shit d-pad out there (actually being good).

Edit: Note, I'm not trying to defend 3rd party actions when it comes to Nintendo systems, it's shit. Just trying to let people know that the Wii U version of Injustice is just as good as the other versions minus a few things, this isn't a crap port. People shouldn't feel bad if they got it for Wii U, especially since the things that are missing are getting patched in soon (no excuse that they weren't there from the start, though).

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph

Do we really know the DLC is coming, though? I mean, yeah, it says so on the box, but that didn't mean anything in CoD's case.

Just trying to let people know that the Wii U version of Injustice is just as good as the other versions minus a few things, this isn't a crap port.

But it sounds like the very definition of one. Even with lobbies patched in, it doesn't even seem worth it.

With the lobbies patched in, it's the same game that looks and runs better than its brethren. If that's a crap port, I don't know what a good one is.

Lol. I was just about to post the video on here. But, man that supermove was beautiful.